lauraradouane

Please reply me fast...

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everybody,

I do not know what to say,but after our K-1 case was returned,today we get the letter from VSC saying that the validity was expired and the case was closed!!It is very hurting,so please can you give me any other solution,is it possible to refile a K-1 again with the same first pictures and first tickets of my first visit??I hope you can reply me as soon as possible and thank you so much..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

You can re-file as many times as you want (actually you have to have a waiver after so many but I couldn't advise you about that) and the US govt. will be happy to take your money as many times as you want to send it.

IF you want to file and be successful you need to overcome the reason for the denial on the first case. Just sending them the same information all over again won't get you a different result. I don't know when last you met in person but for a new petition it must have been within two years of the filing of the new petition even if it is for the same person.

I strongly suggest you provide a little more detail on the reason for the case being returned and maybe we can give you some specific information that will assist.

Timeline

Thank you so much for your reply,I really appreciate that..I know we need to have see each other even one in the last two years,she has visted me a year ago,I think it is ok..How can we know the cause of the denial please?

Timeline

yes there was the interview and everything was ok with all evidences,even the inteveiwer said that all is ok,but he said at the end that he suspects the relation and de cided to return the petition,on the paper there was an X on:the case is returned to uscus for further adjucation..so do you think that we can refile a new now?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

If the embassy suspects the relationship is not a true one, not uncommon in Morocco, you will need to provide strong evidence of a real relationship. I would start accumulating as much as you can, for example chat logs if you use an instant messenger, phone records, photos. It would be strongly advised that you meet again in person and take lots of pictures.

I am referring you to the MENA (middle east, north africa) forum in the regional section as there are a number of people who have had problems with immigrant visas in Morocco and they can give you more specific advise. Good Luck.

Hi everybody,

I do not know what to say,but after our K-1 case was returned,today we get the letter from VSC saying that the validity was expired and the case was closed!!It is very hurting,so please can you give me any other solution,is it possible to refile a K-1 again with the same first pictures and first tickets of my first visit??I hope you can reply me as soon as possible and thank you so much..

As far as using the tickets and pictures from the first visit it would depend on timing. Remember you have to prove that you have been there within 2 years of filing. When was your trip? If it was before August of 2008, you won't be able to reapply without going back to Morocco for another visit. Besides, as Belinda said, on a refile it is probably a very good idea to take another trip first and document your visit/relationship.

Good Luck,

Jackie

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

we are going through the same thing. you should be able to determine possible reasons by going over the interview queestions, and also, did you ask why when they denied it? they usually don't tell you the full reason, but any information that tell you could be helpful. So what you first need to do is look over the entire interview...what was said, and how. They never ask a question for no reason...every question has a purpose. feel free to ask if you have questions. sounds like you got the letter from Vermont saying the case was expired/closed...so now you are free to refile the K1 or marry and do the CR1 (which i usually quicker & harder to deny). Fighting a new K1 with no new evidence won't work. They have something in their heads that they didn't like, so u need to definitely figure out what that is before you file again. What are the red flags, etc. Feel free to message me also if you want...i know all of this is not easy.

Monica :)

And here is the link for the MENA forum if u don't have it: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/97-middle-east-and-north-africa/

VJ Timeline (see "About Me" for full timeline)

1/2009 Met Online

11/2009 1st visit to Morocco (2 weeks), Officially Proposed, Engagement Party!!

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

2/26/2010 NOA2 APPROVED!!!

3/2010 2nd trip to Morocco (3.5 months)

5/18/2010 Interview Results: told to wait for call

6/14/2010 Visa denied per Section 221(g)

9/27/2010 NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) Received

12/1/2010 NOID Reaffirmed & Returned for visa processing (back to Casa for another interview)

2/2/2011 Rebuttle Interview: APPROVED!!!

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

4/8/2011 Arrive in US through JFK (20 mins total time)

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

Hi and thank you all for your reply and advises..About timing,I think it is good because we have seen each other on may 2009,that is why we want to refile a k-1 again.As I told before the interview was good,I replied to all the questions and showed all evidences:e-mails,pictures,and pictures from skype showing as talking on cam with time and dates...the CO said everyhting is good but he suspected our relation..So do you think we till can refile a new k-1,of course we will see each other before the inteview and I will be there for the interview.Thank you so much..

Hi

I think, that you should take your time, and give us enough details so we can have a more accurate information about the process and try to help you in a better way.

Of, course sometimes, the visa approval appears to be something more related to a matter of good luck than any other thing

Timeline

we were told at our first interview that everything was good too...said they just wanted to review the evidence we gave them & to prepare for the 2nd interview...which the 2nd interview was a flat out refusal. So you never know with what they say. And as for coming for the interview...i don't think they really view any trips after the application in their consideration, because we have been together in person for 4 mths out of the 1.5 yrs we've known eachother...it didn't matter. With Casa you just never know.

Monica :)

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

12/1/2010 NOID Reaffirmed & Returned for visa processing (back to Casa for another interview)

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

I dont know which details do you want,I have said all:our K-1 was returned back to USCIS and today we received a letter telling us that the validity was expired and the case is closed..AS I said before,I showed all evidences at the interview,and at the end the interviewer said that he supsect our relation although he believes that we love each other and talk to each other..Now what I want to know ,is it possible to refile an other one?? Thank you so much..

Timeline

you are free to refile at any time since the previous one expired

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

Thank you so much Monica,I really appreciate your replies..I think that what we will do,to refile a new one since the timing is good,we will send them plane tickets from the first visits an other pictures,I hope it will work this time,I have read a lot of were approved aftre refiling..I'm sorry to hear that you are in the same situation,wish you good luck..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.