MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats MsP!!!!!

Tee me with you I closing my ears to all this baby talk. And I think my hubby will too. It has been raining cats and dogs down here. We having mud slides and stuff, so school been close for the week and he home with all three boys. age 7 5 and 2 LMAO. poor he!!!! I guess he going to be happy with his one and 2 step. Cause I for sure dont want anymore.

DW it will come in time keep trying dont stop every day do it one the sde upside down all ways, have fun too. When u least expect it will happen.

Filed: Timeline

Yes, he needs the visa - but the US nah care bout the visa - he flew from here, not JA

poor ting...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Good point. We'll have to remember that when going other places. In this instance, we're going to Jamaica.

How long did it take, if you don't mind sharing?

I'm concerned about my ability to bear children cause I've always been super irregular. Just went to the obgyn a couple of days ago & she prescribed some stuff that's supposed to help.

It took a good two and half years or trying...and I was 25.....I honestly thought I might not be able to get pregnant....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JaE I feel you on the not getting pregnant! Im done, last one and when people say there pregnant Im happy for them but more happy Im almost done :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Love you all :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It took a good two and half years or trying...and I was 25.....I honestly thought I might not be able to get pregnant....

It took me like 6 years after my son before I had my daughter. I wanted to have them close like 2 years apart but after a while I seriously thought I couldn’t have anymore. I was online with others TTC too and really had given up, but then that’s when I least expected it. Now I am just so happy for everyone else though I am staying clear of the water and the dust too.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Another cute baby...

p106422586-3.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

that is so cute..but i wonder how this worked...did you play with the baby naked until he fell asleep?

Nope, just had his mother rock him to sleep and waited a little, then posed him...every time he woke, cover him up and wait until he went back to sleep etc etc...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Another cute baby...

p106422586-3.jpg

OK MRS. JE I am offically sold I will need to meet up with you eventually once my little one arrives. LOL :)

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nope, just had his mother rock him to sleep and waited a little, then posed him...every time he woke, cover him up and wait until he went back to sleep etc etc...

hope you did't get peed on! :lol:

anyway, SO SO SO glad its Friday!! Hubby and I are actually getting a babysitter and going out together ALONE tonight!! Lord have mercy, let me tell you, our relationship has changed a lot since the girls have been born. Not in a bad way, just in a babies take over our life and we never have time for anything else kinda way. We realized that we still need to make time for each other...even if we have to schedule it on the calendar so the days dont go by and we get too busy and forget.

A friend of mine, who is also a family counselor, gave me some great advice. She said, as parents, the same tender loving care that we give to our children we must give to each other. The same patience, kindness, nurture, support and love we show to our babies that we love so much, we must treat our mate with that same tlc...

ok, sorry for the sappy post. anyway...so who else is having a SEXY party tonight??? :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.