MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Question: To travel internationally after you get a LPR card, you just have to have your passport & LPR card to get back in the USA, right?

YES

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Miss Philly? Do you mean Fashionista Philly? She's pregnant, too!?

Finesse is pregnant AGAIN? Wow.

Yep Philly is about 2 weeks behind me and having a boy! B-)

YES

Hi you 81686.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

hey JQ what's up..? I see your pregnancy is moving along very well.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Ladies...just a swing through smadi did a look fi mi on the other thread -- hope ya'll doing well. Mi wah knoa weh my baby duss deh r mi baby watah...ow unu a treat mi so bad...dowse mi wed di blessing cho mi all a drap weight n a git magah---

dutty dry head finesse weh u deh

MRStee -- when u comming to get your rumcream -- I've been feeling up the bottle

soon very soon nah touch mi cream Tre :angry::star:

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Hello, everyone.

Wow! Congratulations to KJ & Mrs Palmer on the babies! How exciting.

Sus, great to hear that you're quitting. Hang in there.

MrsTee, I also just started working out with some regularity last Monday. That was the first day of our 6 week fitness challenge at work. We formed teams and each week, one team competes against another for who has the highest # of "miles" of activity. I was so proud of the 6.61 miles I had last week, as that was up from... ZERO. But turns out I had one of the lowest # of everyone participating. lol Oh well. That was still good for me.

Miss Philly? Do you mean Fashionista Philly? She's pregnant, too!?

Finesse is pregnant AGAIN? Wow.

Question: To travel internationally after you get a LPR card, you just have to have your passport & LPR card to get back in the USA, right?

At least you are trying Nat...

Timeline

Thanks, Tre.

At least you are trying Nat...

:lol: That's how I feel. But some people on our team want to win. However, our team stands no chance with some of the folks on these other teams. How did one guy say he had 71 miles of activity last week? Really??? Did you REALLY walk/run 71 miles in a week? Most people are quite skeptical. But I figure he must be training for a marathon. Surely one wouldn't lie at work.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey JQ what's up..? I see your pregnancy is moving along very well.

Yep 96 days to go! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aint got nothing for my baby but liek I said we got a drawer she can fit in, that will feel just like a crib :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Make sure you check where you are travelling internationally though before you book - Just because someone is an LPR in the US does not automatically mean they can travel anywhere in the world they want - the guidelines for visas are still the same as if they are living in JA.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

It's funny...I remember before I had my first son, I was trying for a while to get pregnant....was part of this group online...every time I saw someone post they were pregant I used to feel this stab of envy...Now I sit here watching when people post they are pregnant and feel a little bubble of joy every time knowing it's NOT me! ROFL

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Make sure you check where you are travelling internationally though before you book - Just because someone is an LPR in the US does not automatically mean they can travel anywhere in the world they want - the guidelines for visas are still the same as if they are living in JA.

Good point. We'll have to remember that when going other places. In this instance, we're going to Jamaica.

It's funny...I remember before I had my first son, I was trying for a while to get pregnant....was part of this group online...every time I saw someone post they were pregant I used to feel this stab of envy...Now I sit here watching when people post they are pregnant and feel a little bubble of joy every time knowing it's NOT me! ROFL

How long did it take, if you don't mind sharing?

I'm concerned about my ability to bear children cause I've always been super irregular. Just went to the obgyn a couple of days ago & she prescribed some stuff that's supposed to help.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

dang...I didn't even think about that -- thought she was asking about travel from Jamaica

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

dang...I didn't even think about that -- thought she was asking about travel from Jamaica

I happen to know one BIG IDYAT who thought that cause he had his GC he had free reign for anywhere - and got to the UK only to be put on a plane back :rofl: :rofl: so I thought I would mention it.

How long did it take, if you don't mind sharing?

I'm concerned about my ability to bear children cause I've always been super irregular. Just went to the obgyn a couple of days ago & she prescribed some stuff that's supposed to help.

To help regulate you or help you conceive?

I happen to know one BIG IDYAT who thought that cause he had his GC he had free reign for anywhere - and got to the UK only to be put on a plane back :rofl: :rofl: so I thought I would mention it.

To help regulate you or help you conceive?

ahhhh wah bout di VISA --- don't he need a visa...back in the day you didn't need a visa to go to UK -- same thing happened to my friend when he went to the airport, but he didn't get to leave Jamaica -- he had a brand spanking new passport, but no VISA...poor thing mi did feel so sarry fi im...rather listen to friends than those who know the system

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

ahhhh wah bout di VISA --- don't he need a visa...back in the day you didn't need a visa to go to UK -- same thing happened to my friend when he went to the airport, but he didn't get to leave Jamaica -- he had a brand spanking new passport, but no VISA...poor thing mi did feel so sarry fi im...rather listen to friends than those who know the system

Yes, he needs the visa - but the US nah care bout the visa - he flew from here, not JA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.