MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Miss Philly is having a boy, so maybe thats the start of the boy crew because she is right behind me in weeks

So KJ and Mrs P boys, then Mo and DW and Finesse :help::yes:

Your right everything comes in threes basically, so we will see if that theory proves to be right. Girl I feel ya on being pregnant! I am so ready myself to deliver this wonderful little angel of mine :) I technically have ten weeks left for the full 40 wks but 38 weeks sounds so much better and that will make her a turkey baby.....

Hi all, I'm on my break and eating the best pasta in garlic sauce ever!!!

Just for the record, I DO NOT WANT A BOY AND IF I GET A BOY I'M GOING TO :(:angry::(

No, you will love that little guy just the same. And guess what you will have plenty of fun to get your little girl next time around :)

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies! Haven't been on in awhile...been tired and sick because...I'm preggo! Yep, someone doused me with the VJ water! Due May 5 (Cinco de Mayo--I want Corona in hand please! :dance: ) Been trying to take care of myself as best I can. Hubby is super excited--believes it was the concoction that he was drinking that did it :hehe::bonk: ...I'm excited and scared and nervous and a bazillion other things! But I put it all in God's hands and I know His will be done. Hope this message finds everyone well...I'm about to go lay it down because I've been exhausted...likkle more!

Awww Mrs. P, so happy for you. :dance: Congrats! :star:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

Get away from me Mrs P! LOL

No Always, I will NOT let you live it down cause its cute! :blush:

That is kind of you!

LOL! yes it is cute and funny too. We are like a comedy act him and I. He is a mess though! But most of all my mess. I forgot to tell you I most likely will not be able to make the link up in Orlando. Hubby is working nights at the moment and he does not want me driving all that way by myself (Like I am not a big girl and can handle it) but I am sill trying to work on that. to bad you guys arent here this weekend my family is having a baby shower up that way this weekend for me and I have a friend riding with me so I could have killed two birds with one stone. :(

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your right everything comes in threes basically, so we will see if that theory proves to be right. Girl I feel ya on being pregnant! I am so ready myself to deliver this wonderful little angel of mine :) I technically have ten weeks left for the full 40 wks but 38 weeks sounds so much better and that will make her a turkey baby.....

Awww little Jaquenishay will be born on Thanksgiving :blush:

I got about 15 weeks left, but Im looking for anytime in January1-15 my due date!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Awww little Jaquenishay will be born on Thanksgiving :blush:

I got about 15 weeks left, but Im looking for anytime in January1-15 my due date!!!

LOL! I love your names. girl it will go by fast with all these holidays coming.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! And just so you know--I'm SOOOOOOOOO praying for a son! It's been my dream (tho this dream may change sooner rather than later! :lol:) to have 3 sons.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

LMAO - After running and ducking the baby dust for how long, now you fling it pon everyone??

I am okay - cranky, sick of work, not ready for the cold weather, coping with quitting smoking ..... but overall okay!

YEP! I just blew some your way! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow all the babies everywhere ... Hope everyone is having a great day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was thinking the same thing, We need some little boys now too many girls coming along. My little one is very active too specailly at night, however she has her moments during the day as well.

watch out she already has her days and night mixed up

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

watch out she already has her days and night mixed up

I hear ya . I am hoping we can fix that quickly :)

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! And just so you know--I'm SOOOOOOOOO praying for a son! It's been my dream (tho this dream may change sooner rather than later! :lol:) to have 3 sons.

Whatever you do - STOP AT THREE - three is manageable - 4 is just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many at once! I could handle my 3 nephews - that 4th one just pushed the mark - and God help us when the whole family is together - that means 16 under the age of 12 = 14 of which are boys!

YEP! I just blew some your way! :lol:

That's okay, I have 6 weeks to shower it off before it could catch!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

LOL! yes it is cute and funny too. We are like a comedy act him and I. He is a mess though! But most of all my mess. I forgot to tell you I most likely will not be able to make the link up in Orlando. Hubby is working nights at the moment and he does not want me driving all that way by myself (Like I am not a big girl and can handle it) but I am sill trying to work on that. to bad you guys arent here this weekend my family is having a baby shower up that way this weekend for me and I have a friend riding with me so I could have killed two birds with one stone. :(

:crying::crying::crying: Okay I understand :crying:

Filed: Timeline

Morning Ladies...just a swing through smadi did a look fi mi on the other thread -- hope ya'll doing well. Mi wah knoa weh my baby duss deh r mi baby watah...ow unu a treat mi so bad...dowse mi wed di blessing cho mi all a drap weight n a git magah---

dutty dry head finesse weh u deh

MRStee -- when u comming to get your rumcream -- I've been feeling up the bottle

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hello, everyone.

Wow! Congratulations to KJ & Mrs Palmer on the babies! How exciting.

Sus, great to hear that you're quitting. Hang in there.

MrsTee, I also just started working out with some regularity last Monday. That was the first day of our 6 week fitness challenge at work. We formed teams and each week, one team competes against another for who has the highest # of "miles" of activity. I was so proud of the 6.61 miles I had last week, as that was up from... ZERO. But turns out I had one of the lowest # of everyone participating. lol Oh well. That was still good for me.

Miss Philly is having a boy, so maybe thats the start of the boy crew because she is right behind me in weeks

So KJ and Mrs P boys, then Mo and DW and Finesse :help::yes:

Miss Philly? Do you mean Fashionista Philly? She's pregnant, too!?

Finesse is pregnant AGAIN? Wow.

Question: To travel internationally after you get a LPR card, you just have to have your passport & LPR card to get back in the USA, right?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.