MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

I only have my knucklehead 7yr old son. Im approaching 30 very SOON & i just want another child. I always said next child i have, id like to have when im married. Well im married. Plus hubby at times says he'd love another child. He loves his son back in JA dearly but the childs mother has made it very difficult for him. According to hubby "when it comes to his son, there are too much rules." This is due to childs mother being closed minded to the fact that hes moved on. Basically she puts or rather used to put the child in the middle of her differences with him. Of lately since hubby is here shes all so cool. I wonder why?!?

Anyhow its all good!!!!

Awww Mo...y'all get to getting to it and have fun making that baby! No stress girl and it will soon come. All this baby dust on the VJ board bound to hit us soon! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies! Haven't been on in awhile...been tired and sick because...I'm preggo! Yep, someone doused me with the VJ water! Due May 5 (Cinco de Mayo--I want Corona in hand please! :dance: ) Been trying to take care of myself as best I can. Hubby is super excited--believes it was the concoction that he was drinking that did it :hehe::bonk: ...I'm excited and scared and nervous and a bazillion other things! But I put it all in God's hands and I know His will be done. Hope this message finds everyone well...I'm about to go lay it down because I've been exhausted...likkle more!

m0163.gifOMG!!! YAY!!!m0163.gif

So very happy for you both!! (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies! Haven't been on in awhile...been tired and sick because...I'm preggo! Yep, someone doused me with the VJ water! Due May 5 (Cinco de Mayo--I want Corona in hand please! :dance: ) Been trying to take care of myself as best I can. Hubby is super excited--believes it was the concoction that he was drinking that did it :hehe::bonk: ...I'm excited and scared and nervous and a bazillion other things! But I put it all in God's hands and I know His will be done. Hope this message finds everyone well...I'm about to go lay it down because I've been exhausted...likkle more!

Congrats to you... yall need to stay away from me though for real LOL Im soooooooo happy for you mama(L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats my birthday twin!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks JaP, Finesse, and MrsTee! MrsTee you better watch out--miracles have been known to happen! :lol:

Hey Sus! How r u?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Hey fbb how are you? LOL

Sus.. I was waiting on a response from you!!!! You give good clarification..... thank you. I believe Im going...:thumbs:

LMAO!!!!! You will never let me live that down.. I am doing good. Getting bigger and bigger each day LOL At least I got hubby to keep the encouragement up LOL (FBB)

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Congrats!!!!

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Hey everyone just a quick hello today.

I started Lamaze class yesterday BORING! but informative basically thing we already know with some information added. Next week hopefully will be better Labor and delivery YAY! LOL

DW- I am shocked your not prego yet ! KJ had posted she was prego and I swore it was you so my dear you must be next on the list Have you checked lately?????? LOL

Mo-Soon my dear it will happen probably when you least expect it.

So the results havent arrive yet for the DNA hopefully today but I will have to hold off on giving the news to hubby either way cause his bday is Sunday and I do not want to ruin his day!

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Hi Everyone, just dropping in for a quick "how y'all doing?" :rofl:

I'm so excited and happy for all the mothers-to-be! :luv::yes:

I hope everyone has a great day! (F)

Hey everyone just a quick hello today.

I started Lamaze class yesterday BORING! but informative basically thing we already know with some information added. Next week hopefully will be better Labor and delivery YAY! LOL

DW- I am shocked your not prego yet ! KJ had posted she was prego and I swore it was you so my dear you must be next on the list Have you checked lately?????? LOL

Mo-Soon my dear it will happen probably when you least expect it.

So the results havent arrive yet for the DNA hopefully today but I will have to hold off on giving the news to hubby either way cause his bday is Sunday and I do not want to ruin his day!

Hi Always, glad to hear that all is going well with you and the baby! No I'm not preggers yet and you guys know you all will be the in the first to know! :yes:

As far as the DNA results...hoping for the best! :blush:

Edited by DedicatedWife

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

UPDATE: So the principal took Jaheim and gave him a test today. Low and behold he scored a 57% out of a 100 and he is reading on a Kindergarten level. So we have to meet with the powers that be at the school next week. Looks like they finally hear what i have been saying.

Dang, Lady C...SMH...Jaheim! I hope that he can get up to speed. Clearly the school can assit him in some form and fashion and with him working and dedicated he can turn this all around! Hugs to you! (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi Everyone, just dropping in for a quick "how y'all doing?" :rofl:

I'm so excited and happy for all the mothers-to-be! :luv::yes:

I hope everyone has a great day! (F)

Hi Always, glad to hear that all is going well with you and the baby! No I'm not preggers yet and you guys know you all will be the in the first to know! :yes:

As far as the DNA results...hoping for the best! :blush:

Thanks ! Soon my dear soon from my lips to God's ears you will be pregnant

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Sigh...

Sooooooo...this morning me and the guy I work with had a meeting in our Virgina office.

They decided that our office wasn't bringing in enough, so they let us both go.

Had 3 jobs this year and it's only October...sigh.

Oh no JaEnglish....so sorry to hear this! I know that something that is going to be the right fit for you will come along shortly. I know you have a passion for photography.... :blush: hmmmmm.....

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Thanks ! Soon my dear soon from my lips to God's ears you will be pregnant

:luv:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.