MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm so damn hungry I'm about to eat my EYELASHES I'm sitting here day dreaming

I just ate an Italian hoagie with chips and a pepsi...:unsure:

It's so funny that I keep teasing Steve about how skinny he is but for real, Im gainning the weight for him... my behind is gihugic! LOL

Filed: Timeline

Mrstee a wah kine a wud dat?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just ate an Italian hoagie with chips and a pepsi...:unsure:

It's so funny that I keep teasing Steve about how skinny he is but for real, Im gainning the weight for him... my behind is gihugic! LOL

OMG!! Trace! I'm in the same boat but mine comes from cooking everyday now..where before I would be happy heating something up but not now..it's full fledged cooking..marinating meat and prep work!

Hi Tre!!!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline

Mrstee a wah kine a wud dat?

lol it has different hams and salami meats on it...

Well I spoke with our HR person and Im going to take the retirement. 54 days left.....

Timeline

Girl I need to try what u are doing and give him additional workin the afternoon. He can get a A's he busy helping the other children next to him and not doing his work. Extra assistance is not what he needs pay attention in class cause you already knows the work. The teaher say that he is so bright when she ask questions he answers them right but when it come time to do the test. He looks around crack jokes. play with his pencil. AWWWWWW it had a day I had to go over to the school for him. He drives me crazy. anytime I make him correct his work when his teacher give him a second chance he gets it right, so what the hell happened. Well he is grounded. I will make do the reading part and do little book reports for me in the afternoon. Thanks for that tip.

Awesome.

No problem at all. Today for my little one was alot better but as i said tomorrow maybe a different story. I actually went to library without him today and selected books. He read the titles when he got in car. Two of the books he said are easy. I kindly said well you will read both of them today then and do a book report.

My son has done things like that. Once he was mad at teacher right before a test. This boy put pure wrong answers. Thank goodness teacher was nice enough to contact his father and I to discuss what he did. She then agreed for him to take it over. And low and behold, he got a 100%. But i assured him the next time he does stupidity like that the teacher will not give him the chance to do it over.

Take Care

Timeline

The teacher needs to find a way to help him overcome the calling out. Maybe she needs to find a different way to see if the kids know the answers to the questions....

I agree. She has this sticker incentive thing going on. Also the color scale where as red is no good. But quite frankly i prefer that he isnt rewarded for things that he is suppost to be doing. I however give her lots of credit early on b/c my son can really test someones nerves. She's just disturbed by his apparent calling out, which i understand and im trying to nip it in the behind so to say as well.

Every morning and every night HE IS WARNED OF POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!! So we shall see.

Timeline

Again, its the teachers job to find a way to make it so he doesn't have the ability to clown around. It's all in the way you group the students and how you present the work to them. For example, in one class we were taught that if you have a group of 4 kids working together, you put an advanced child with a average learner child and two "mommy" girls lol "Mommy" girls are the ones that act like their mother and keep them on task....

Make him drink that guiness mixture stuff, okra, beet roots, carrots, irish moss.. ya know that build ya back drink! lol

I hear you loud and clear!!!!! Hubby actually loves to blend up his own drinks. You can find him in the kitchen with a whole bag of potatoes about hes making irish juice or sometimes carrot juice.

Something will happen. I just hope sooner than later. But as ive always known, nothing happens before its time.

Timeline

Enjoy away. hubby telling me he wants another child since JoJo his his only one, tell me that JoJo needs a sister. Mi tell him JoJo have two older brother( my sons ) and he his not lonely. Hmmmpppp he must be mad. I want some time with my hubby right now these damn children driving me mad. lol but I do love them dearly and when them gone I wonder what they doing. lmao

I only have my knucklehead 7yr old son. Im approaching 30 very SOON & i just want another child. I always said next child i have, id like to have when im married. Well im married. Plus hubby at times says he'd love another child. He loves his son back in JA dearly but the childs mother has made it very difficult for him. According to hubby "when it comes to his son, there are too much rules." This is due to childs mother being closed minded to the fact that hes moved on. Basically she puts or rather used to put the child in the middle of her differences with him. Of lately since hubby is here shes all so cool. I wonder why?!?

Anyhow its all good!!!!

Timeline

That paid medical is HUGE - especially if it covers your family as well. Plus, just because you take the package doesn't mean that you are ineligible for unemployment - Honestly, if you can afford to do it, I think I would take it - start looking for another job, or do temp work for now, focus on school, and then find a teaching job - You can easily temp and work when you want to work if your medical is paid. Realistically, you could walk out the door of your job, into a temp job the next day, and sock that 9 1/2 weeks of pay into the bank.

Honestly - the fact that you have a child already means NOTHING - things change as people age / bodies change, etc.. = stress can effect fertility, illness, LOTS and lots of factors -

Im well aware of this Sus. Time is the true teller so i will let everyone know when it happens.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies! Haven't been on in awhile...been tired and sick because...I'm preggo! Yep, someone doused me with the VJ water! Due May 5 (Cinco de Mayo--I want Corona in hand please! :dance: ) Been trying to take care of myself as best I can. Hubby is super excited--believes it was the concoction that he was drinking that did it :hehe::bonk: ...I'm excited and scared and nervous and a bazillion other things! But I put it all in God's hands and I know His will be done. Hope this message finds everyone well...I'm about to go lay it down because I've been exhausted...likkle more!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Hey Yardies! Haven't been on in awhile...been tired and sick because...I'm preggo! Yep, someone doused me with the VJ water! Due May 5 (Cinco de Mayo--I want Corona in hand please! :dance: ) Been trying to take care of myself as best I can. Hubby is super excited--believes it was the concoction that he was drinking that did it :hehe::bonk: ...I'm excited and scared and nervous and a bazillion other things! But I put it all in God's hands and I know His will be done. Hope this message finds everyone well...I'm about to go lay it down because I've been exhausted...likkle more!

YAY!!!

Congrats!! I know you've been waiting TOO LONG for this!! Happy for you!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Wow MoLuvsAcory sounds like you were writing for me. Add me to the 2nd grader problem list with my daughter. I have the exact same situation and have tried the exact same techniques. I am also pretty much done with the spankings. I agree the book holding (usually an encyclopedia or dictionary) is working much better and getting results because she hates it. I also do the no TV or wii during the week. I do see improvements but I also have come to the conclusion that reading is just her trouble area so she may be acting up because it’s a difficult subject for her. She aces math and all the others just not reading. I just try to work with her and remind myself to be extra patient while helping her to stay focus and making it more fun.

Sugarapple maybe your son is similarly finding this a trouble area since he does so well in the other subjects… way to go on all the As. Playing around is sometimes a way to mask that they are not grasping the work. I wouldn’t take away the party because he did well otherwise. But I would let him know that his gifts will only consist of books or something of a learning nature.

Morning/Afternoon Everyone!

Your not alone at all.His father who loves to "bad him up" real Jamaican style is the one who told me no more spankings but its not phasing him. So thats what we do. Take things away. They will get it. I just hope sooner than later.

Timeline

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck.

lol it has different hams and salami meats on it...

Well I spoke with our HR person and Im going to take the retirement. 54 days left.....

Awwwwww! (F)

Congrats Mama!!! I wish you and your hubs the best!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.