MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies, sorry about my absence but I was overwhelmed with everything the last couple of weeks. Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone interested in looking at the wqedding pictures you can see all of them at:

username: Kacianne

password: 29671

Hope all the ladies are doing well... :D

What do you mean anyone interested? :bonk: Of course we are Matt! We talked about you so much Im surprised your ears weren't ringing.. We are happy for you and Kaci Congrats! (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone, it's been a looong time since I been up in here and I'm excited to be back.I really had to take some time off and take care of myself and I guess the de-stressing techniques worked perfectfly because me and hubby are expecting our first baby and we are super excited!! :dance::dance::dance::yes::yes::yes:

I have to say I love the new name, very welcoming!

C, sorry that you have an interview, but you'll do great!!

Lata y'all and take care.

Plz don't say anything on facebook, I', waiting for the perfect time to tell someone.

So happy for you...Congrats!!!

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Timeline

Congrats Kjenkins! That is wonderful news. Hopefully I will be aboard w/the rest of the pregnant ones SOON as well.

Okay MsMo I hear you! :)

Timeline

What do you mean anyone interested? :bonk: Of course we are Matt! We talked about you so much Im surprised your ears weren't ringing.. We are happy for you and Kaci Congrats! (F)

LOL...sorry. Thank you very much, we are so very happy. Thanks to everyone.

1-21-2010 - Touched

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

5-26-2010 - Medical

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Timeline

Good morning ladies, sorry about my absence but I was overwhelmed with everything the last couple of weeks. Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone interested in looking at the wqedding pictures you can see all of them at:

username: Kacianne

password: 29671

Hope all the ladies are doing well... :D

OMG Matt your pics are soooooooooooo beautiful. I love them. Congrats to you guys again. Tell Kaci she looked very beautiful.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

OMG Matt your pics are soooooooooooo beautiful. I love them. Congrats to you guys again. Tell Kaci she looked very beautiful.

Thank you, I will.

1-21-2010 - Touched

5-26-2010 - Medical

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Timeline

Morning all!!! It's such a wet, gloomy, & dreary day in NY. Yesterday was the only dry day this week. Hope everyone is doing well overall. Hubby & I are doing fine. We actually are trying to pack a barrel to ship in Nov so we have it for Dec when we are down there. My son is doing well & doing much better w/hubby. I want to believe it's b/c his father & hubby were formally introduced over the summer. My sons father, after I spoke to him, manned up as I would say and spoke to hubby. So they "hail up" each other. With that said my son must believe they are "friends" & knows Cory may tell his dad plus his dad reinforced the respecting Cory all the time. So I'm happy.

Last night I attended a viewing for a long time family friend. Very sad. I feel it for the family. I don't think it hit home for her husband of thirty years. But it will this morning. They were such a loving & jovial couple. Husband was American & lady was Guyanese. Real sad!

Overall, as Jamaican artist Ding Dong said, "if you have somebdy that you love, don't wait until them gone, tell them you love them while they are here." Those words are more likely appreciated now when they can hear.

On a brighter note, enjoy your day

Now I know US ladies use it very regular but I just wanted to say it still.

Timeline

LOL...sorry. Thank you very much, we are so very happy. Thanks to everyone.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures Matt.. You guys looked a little nervous :) How cute. One of my favorites was Kaci feeding you cake... She cried too... so beautiful

Timeline

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures Matt.. You guys looked a little nervous :) How cute. One of my favorites was Kaci feeding you cake... She cried too... so beautiful

Thank you, we both cried. I deffinately cried more... :whistle:

1-21-2010 - Touched

5-26-2010 - Medical

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Of course it is very important for "us" time but considering his son is here, "us" time become minimal. Maybe you needed that time before he came. It's just like when you have a baby yourself. YOUR time becomes the baby's time because they need that. As for the child's mother, she isn't going to change. Especially since you now have something she once had and her child. Reality is, she is probably trying to brag because truth be told, you are doing a job she couldn't. Maybe hubby has to intervene on this one and get the mother to step up and take the son so that you two can have some alone time.

I know it has to be overwhelming and stressful for you. Just pray on it sis, you will be fine and we are here for you...

Just my opinion. I hope I didn't offend you.

HI mrs tee,

I dont think you really understand the situation. His mother left him with his dad almost two years ago. it was supposed to be termporary. like i said she is trifling. she has done it many times before.this time however she is at a loss because he is gettting custody. she lies alot, the only time she sees him is when they go to court. she goes to the judge and tries to act like she is trying to see her son and that we are stopping her. The judge isnt stupid though, and he has her number. there has never been an Us time. because essentially as i have found out she has abandoned him. she just doesnt want him.

I think regardless of whether he is here or not every relationship takes time, he is not my biological son and as such it will take time to really build that. its naive to assume that you are going to go from expecting time alone with your husband, to come and find that there will be none and then expect that person to be cool with it. Its an adjustment one that I struggle with, resentment is something that I just have to deal with.

why woud I be offended unless you were trying to offend me, its not like that.

xx

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Filed: Timeline

Morning Ladies...now mi caan membah who mi did a look fah...head gaane

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Of course it is very important for "us" time but considering his son is here, "us" time become minimal. Maybe you needed that time before he came. It's just like when you have a baby yourself. YOUR time becomes the baby's time because they need that. As for the child's mother, she isn't going to change. Especially since you now have something she once had and her child. Reality is, she is probably trying to brag because truth be told, you are doing a job she couldn't. Maybe hubby has to intervene on this one and get the mother to step up and take the son so that you two can have some alone time.

I know it has to be overwhelming and stressful for you. Just pray on it sis, you will be fine and we are here for you...

Just my opinion. I hope I didn't offend you.

HI mrs tee,

I dont think you really understand the situation. His mother left him with his dad almost two years ago. it was supposed to be termporary. like i said she is trifling. she has done it many times before.this time however she is at a loss because he is gettting custody. she lies alot, the only time she sees him is when they go to court. she goes to the judge and tries to act like she is trying to see her son and that we are stopping her. The judge isnt stupid though, and he has her number. there has never been an Us time. because essentially as i have found out she has abandoned him. she just doesnt want him.

I think regardless of whether he is here or not every relationship takes time, he is not my biological son and as such it will take time to really build that. its naive to assume that you are going to go from expecting time alone with your husband, to come and find that there will be none and then expect that person to be cool with it. Its an adjustment one that I struggle with, resentment is something that I just have to deal with.

why woud I be offended unless you were trying to offend me, its not like that.

xx

Im glad you clarified things for me.. but I have to say that im a BIG advocate for the children. If his own mother can't seem to show him love then what woman will? I understand your resentment and I am not in your shoes, but I feel for the child because it seems like the adults have made decisions that are affecting him. What we do is what we do, but the little one?

I hope you and hubby, however find time for yourselves and soon (F)

Filed: Timeline

Where is my manners...mawnin people

Matt & Kaci CONGRATS and both beautiful people. Matt I, swear you remind me of a good friend of mine. Every time I see your name. Well, all the best to you and wife...many blessings my friend.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Morning all!!! It's such a wet, gloomy, & dreary day in NY. Yesterday was the only dry day this week. Hope everyone is doing well overall. Hubby & I are doing fine. We actually are trying to pack a barrel to ship in Nov so we have it for Dec when we are down there. My son is doing well & doing much better w/hubby. I want to believe it's b/c his father & hubby were formally introduced over the summer. My sons father, after I spoke to him, manned up as I would say and spoke to hubby. So they "hail up" each other. With that said my son must believe they are "friends" & knows Cory may tell his dad plus his dad reinforced the respecting Cory all the time. So I'm happy.

Last night I attended a viewing for a long time family friend. Very sad. I feel it for the family. I don't think it hit home for her husband of thirty years. But it will this morning. They were such a loving & jovial couple. Husband was American & lady was Guyanese. Real sad!

Overall, as Jamaican artist Ding Dong said, "if you have somebdy that you love, don't wait until them gone, tell them you love them while they are here." Those words are more likely appreciated now when they can hear.

On a brighter note, enjoy your day

Now I know US ladies use it very regular but I just wanted to say it still.

Im glad lil man is coming along well now that he sees its a united front!!!!

Just to shed light on the children situations, because mine are older. My son has a brother who is 6 months older than him (yes, we were pregnant at the same time!!!) My son's brother's mother never liked me. Which suited me just fine. However, I did let her know that one day, these boys will get to know one another and there is nothing she can do to stop it from happening. Yes, its a shame they didn't have the opportunity to grow up together but now the two of them are close. Sometimes my daughter and step-son act more like real brothers and sisters than my son. My SON (stepson) even calls me mom. I love him to death.

For those of you going through the struggle with children, it won't be for long. You do eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Where is my manners...mawnin people

Matt & Kaci CONGRATS and both beautiful people. Matt I, swear you remind me of a good friend of mine. Every time I see your name. Well, all the best to you and wife...many blessings my friend.

Mornin Tre Day whaaa gwaan?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.