MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Always, I think Brooke and the gang are having a yardie link up in October, you going?

I have so many school friends in FLA, only thing they are SO spread out! Trying to come up with a solution that doesn't involve me driving for hours loL!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

5018584321_8179013213.jpg[/url]

5018583989_cd610723cb.jpg[/url]

these are beautiful....ONE TIME WHEN WE ARE IN MD WE WILL HAVE TO GET WITH YOU

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Always, I think Brooke and the gang are having a yardie link up in October, you going?

I have so many school friends in FLA, only thing they are SO spread out! Trying to come up with a solution that doesn't involve me driving for hours loL!

I am going to try and make it. I am not 100 % sure cause I have a lot of things going on that weekend but will definitely try to get up there for it. I hear you on the driving.

You can't blame yourself - all you can do is apologize and move forward - We all do it -

I ripped DJ up down and sideways the other night, knowing full well he's not been feeling well, etc... but I had a horrendous day, PMS, you name it, I had it and I needed to be the one taken care of - I feel awful about it, but you can't change it, you just move on -

Thank you so true (L)

I know what you mean sweety but sometimes we all dont realize how our actions affect the one we love ... so i get it just ease yourself and be calm

(L) thank you

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

these are beautiful....ONE TIME WHEN WE ARE IN MD WE WILL HAVE TO GET WITH YOU

Anytime!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

MrsTee- I hear you and I know what you are saying I agree to but this has been a hard pregnancy for me as I been sick for the first 6mnths of it and I know my hormones are out of wack and I just feel like I am second to everything in his life lately, I by no means will tolerate that as I do not deserve it nor does anyone else. I told him from the time we met I do not tolerate nonsense and as of late he is full of it. This man became my best friend we talked about everything and anything time after time,and now he is just being foolish at times. I love myself too much to sit back and take the #######. I understand he is home sick as I can imagine how I would feel if I left eveything behind as well and moved elsewhere, I also bend over backwards for this man and in return I feel like he does not have his priority straight his first priority seems to be friends(so called)

The Dna well I have mixed feelings about it as well as I also agree about a man wanting to take responsibilty but I also see the way this child mother has disrespected just about everyone that is in contact with him and constantly disrespects Odean as well. Once again I am not tolerating that. I also know 110% that I am carrying his child and I want to know (maybe my own selfishness) if this is truly my daughter's brother and if he is going to be supporting this child that indeed it is his and not being taken for a fool.`

Yes mam we will talk .. :)

I hear you and I just want you to have a healthy happy pregnancy :)

I am glad you didn't take that the wrong way, Always - it's a hard thing to write and not offend, when it's such a sensitive topic - Plus, I am still in complete claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat mode today, lol so my sensitivity skills are numb!

I understand your frustration, and hope things work out for the best -

On another note, I just want to say how much I appreciate the friendships that have been founded here - I had a situation yesterday with DJ where I got a call from a random person that he was in the hospital, I couldn't get in touch with family or trusted people that I know, didn't know what was going on - And I had yardies pouring out of the woodwork offering to send family, friends, or themselves to the hospital to find out for me. It was overwhelming, and made me truly appreciate the gift that this journey has given all of us - in addition to our spouses / SO (although at the moment, I am wondering if mine is a gift or a curse, lol!)

I agree with you... You guys are truly amazing :) Well said Sus!

Timeline

Good morning...

We went to our infopass appointment and the officer said they gave us the wrong information and she apologize profusely. She said that since our case is still at CSC and has NOT been transferred to the local office, we will NOT have an interview. She advise us to continue to wait. She said it could take up to one year to receive the card. Because our case was last touched on 9/9 they are actively working on the case.

So I guess we will just continue to wait :(

Good luck to those of us still waiting....(F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We sure are having our Orlando October Yardie Link Up. You coming? have all your friends meet in Orlando. There are lots of fun things going on like Halloween Horror nights or Mickey's Not So Scary Party at Disney. People drive from all of the state to come to those so maybe your friends would too. Don't you just love how I'm trying to get EVERYONE to Orlando.

Good morning...

We went to our infopass appointment and the officer said they gave us the wrong information and she apologize profusely. She said that since our case is still at CSC and has NOT been transferred to the local office, we will NOT have an interview. She advise us to continue to wait. She said it could take up to one year to receive the card. Because our case was last touched on 9/9 they are actively working on the case.

So I guess we will just continue to wait :(

Good luck to those of us still waiting....(F)

Tee- #######..I'm glad you're back on the right track, but what fool told you that you had to have an interview? This system is sooo messed up. For the money they charge us you would think they could hire people to run things smoothly. It really likes like something is going on that all of you guys are having to wait. I wonder if they are changing to a new system, laid people off, or what? Either way I didn't see them offering any discounts so they need to get on it. Atleast you know you are still at CSC and an interview isn't scheduled. I have know you guys would breeze through the interview, but it's just a hassle of getting your paperwork together and having to convince a stranger that you are in a real love mariage.

ALWAYS- I wanted to comment earlier but I couldn't log in. I agree with a lot of what the ladies said and am soo thankful we have each other on here. I just wanted to add that Odean needs to realzie how very important it is that he always answer to you, with you being so pregnant. What if God forbid you were calling because you were at the hospital. I'm not trying to scare you and I'm sure you will have a smooth healthy pregnancy, but not answering to your pregnant wife is unacceptable. Should always answer to your spouse any ways, but especially when they are pregnant. If he is indeed telling the truth about the job interview then I can see how maybe he wanted to just surprise you. Maybe he felt pressure if he told you and then had to say he didn't get it. Still he needed to have said some reason he wouldn't be able to answer during that time so you aren't just left wondering what he is up to. Not knowing is the wrost, which brings me to your DNA decision. I can totally see the viewpoint of those who think you shouldn't have gone behind his back, but to be honest I would have to know too. I'm not saying it's right, but I can understand how you need to know for your own mental sanity. When you do have to approach him with it I would just tell him that you needed to know for the baby because if this other child is his then it's always good down the road to know who is a relative , again for medical reasons that hopefully would never come up, but just incase. If it is his are you just going to keep your mouth shut? Or are you going to tell him either way? If it's his then I don't see the point in admitting to him that you went behind his back, but thats just me and you may have a very good reason to want to tell hime wither way. No matter what take it easy!! Hope to see you next month!

Well, I'm getting ready to go and check out some hotels for KJ. Sooo excited!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO MATT AND KACI!!! I know they both must be sooooo excited!!

Have a great weekend!!

Timeline

We sure are having our Orlando October Yardie Link Up. You coming? have all your friends meet in Orlando. There are lots of fun things going on like Halloween Horror nights or Mickey's Not So Scary Party at Disney. People drive from all of the state to come to those so maybe your friends would too. Don't you just love how I'm trying to get EVERYONE to Orlando.

Tee- #######..I'm glad you're back on the right track, but what fool told you that you had to have an interview? This system is sooo messed up. For the money they charge us you would think they could hire people to run things smoothly. It really likes like something is going on that all of you guys are having to wait. I wonder if they are changing to a new system, laid people off, or what? Either way I didn't see them offering any discounts so they need to get on it. Atleast you know you are still at CSC and an interview isn't scheduled. I have know you guys would breeze through the interview, but it's just a hassle of getting your paperwork together and having to convince a stranger that you are in a real love mariage.

ALWAYS- I wanted to comment earlier but I couldn't log in. I agree with a lot of what the ladies said and am soo thankful we have each other on here. I just wanted to add that Odean needs to realzie how very important it is that he always answer to you, with you being so pregnant. What if God forbid you were calling because you were at the hospital. I'm not trying to scare you and I'm sure you will have a smooth healthy pregnancy, but not answering to your pregnant wife is unacceptable. Should always answer to your spouse any ways, but especially when they are pregnant. If he is indeed telling the truth about the job interview then I can see how maybe he wanted to just surprise you. Maybe he felt pressure if he told you and then had to say he didn't get it. Still he needed to have said some reason he wouldn't be able to answer during that time so you aren't just left wondering what he is up to. Not knowing is the wrost, which brings me to your DNA decision. I can totally see the viewpoint of those who think you shouldn't have gone behind his back, but to be honest I would have to know too. I'm not saying it's right, but I can understand how you need to know for your own mental sanity. When you do have to approach him with it I would just tell him that you needed to know for the baby because if this other child is his then it's always good down the road to know who is a relative , again for medical reasons that hopefully would never come up, but just incase. If it is his are you just going to keep your mouth shut? Or are you going to tell him either way? If it's his then I don't see the point in admitting to him that you went behind his back, but thats just me and you may have a very good reason to want to tell hime wither way. No matter what take it easy!! Hope to see you next month!

Well, I'm getting ready to go and check out some hotels for KJ. Sooo excited!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO MATT AND KACI!!! I know they both must be sooooo excited!!

Have a great weekend!!

You know Brooke ughhhhhhhhhhh - I will be booking ours this week :)

Happy Wedding Day to Matt and Kaci (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

aaaaaaaaaaaah so sweet finally getting married huh. congrats matt and kaci

i just came on to vent.

can I

I must sound like the most selfish person here, but i am constantly angry that I have to raise this woman's ******ing kid. I never have time alone with my husband and if i do its oh we have to go get this kid when the date is over. forget trying to have kids of my own because this child is always here. I'm so over this womans damn kids, i want him out. now he went and invited the sister over, who i dont trust, all i want is some time to myself to heal and get myself together without the constant stress of having his progeny from this mad woman around. i straight up resent the child, and it not his fault its the mothers fault because she is trifling and doesnt want to raise her own child. She's no better than a common street dog. I have had no honeymoon, no time away, just constant bull, raising the cuckoo and feeling like i'm a maid around here. now i cant do any maiding, guess how nasty the house has got. Still i can handle that, what i cant handle is that i am expected to raise her son, when she is more than capable of doing so. he doesnt want the son to go back to her, but i have to be honest, i really do. We have spent all this money in court trying to get custody, and if i was honest, I'd just let him go with her, she is not right but thats the mother he has and he has to learn to deal with it. One, i think a childs place is with its mother, even if she is a bi polar she dog, two I think having him around is not helping my marriage three I am increasingly realising, that i'm not cut out to be a step parent I was so inlove and happy to be with him, I regret agreeing to this, i really do.

I wish I had known this before. I like it when they visit then go home, i dont want them living with me period. its so critical that i have my own kids quickly, with all the animosity that brews between my husband and I, its just not happening. Now with my freaking achilles ripped up and sewn back together, god knows when thats gonna happen.

ok vent over.

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Timeline

Miss, all I can say is talk this over calmly with husband and let him know how you feel. It is important that you find peace so you can heal properly. Im sorry you are going through all this. (F)

Also prayers go out all my visa journey families who may be going through their own trials and tribulations. This is not easy at all. We have made choices we have to live with. For those of you who need a "time-out" I say take it because you need to maintain some sanity so that you can be productive in your marriages and relationships, even those with the children. We have to keep in mind the children most importantly didn't sign up for any of this, so we have to be responsible nurturing adults. (Can you tell Im an advocate for the chilrens? lol) Anyway, take care of yourselves honestly!

Sometimes, I step outside of my marriage, in thought. I think about where Im at, where I could be and where I am going, hen it comes to my marriage. I realize how blessed I am to have minor problems, not major ones. Truly, my husband has been a God-send. I could be worse off. I am humbled by my marriage honestly.

Hubby (L)

Filed: Timeline

jus a breeze through -- alot going on...Mstee mi did a try link you will try on the other side anyhoo mek mi guh post mi question hopeful smadi can help

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

:crying: but kiss mi kneck mi figet ow do use di site...cho n nobadi no dehyah fi elp mi:crying:

Hope all is well ---

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Good Morning All,

Hope your week starts off great. Be Blessed!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.