MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Done Friday @ 2:30 fukkas ugggh

i nearly fell on the floor laughing when you said the letter would be full of claht's. lmao . Seriously my husband and I had an interview and it was because the doc hadnt put on the forms he filled out something i had mentioned in my first medical, even though i told him. sometimes its just an adminstrative box to tick. Dont go Jamiban (jamaican+taliban) on them. lol.

thanks for every one of your well wishes and prayers, I thought it was so sweet. apparently my achilles tendon was completley shredded and it was an injury that had cumulated over years, so when i do start walking again i might find that side a bit short. just call me peg leg P. lol

the pain lasted most of last night and early today, its seems to have gone, so i'm real happy about that.I got the vicodin right hurr however. got my first bill from the hospital yesterday.. guess how much for>>>>>>>>>?????>>>>>>> $25 dollars!! I know more is coming but God is good huh.

xx

Edited by MissusM09
4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i nearly fell on the floor laughing when you said the letter would be full of claht's. lmao . Seriously my husband and I had an interview and it was because the doc hadnt put on the forms he filled out something i had mentioned in my first medical, even though i told him. sometimes its just an adminstrative box to tick. Dont go Jamiban (jamaican+taliban) on them. lol.

thanks for every one of your well wishes and prayers, I thought it was so sweet. apparently my achilles tendon was completley shredded and it was an injury that had cumulated over years, so when i do start walking again i might find that side a bit short. just call me peg leg P. lol

the pain lasted most of last night and early today, its seems to have gone, so i'm real happy about that.I got the vicodin right hurr however. got my first bill from the hospital yesterday.. guess how much for>>>>>>>>>?????>>>>>>> $25 dollars!! I know more is coming but God is good huh.

xx

LOL, the claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat letter would be mine!

Glad to hear you are feeling better - and if you can find some arnica gel, it will speed the healing (I know I promote this stuff, but my friends all call it crack cream and we swear by it, lol)

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all...

Im feeling like MrsTee today. We called USCIS yesterday and was being told that I cant do a service request until we are 30 days outside of normal processing time. I have to call them back after October 15. #######. She also mentioned that "All Family Based AOS requires and Interview". We were transferred to CSC on 3/9, Then on 9/14 we wer transefferd to NBC then 2 damn days later we were "Sent to a USCIS office for processing". I just want this to be over. I will be sending a letter to my Senator today and I will also put in for an infopass. Can you say SUPER PISSED OFF

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

First, I want say good morning and Happy Friday to everyone hope you all have a exciting safe weekend planned.

Second,I need to vent! Ok I do not know if its my hormones or if I am just tired of Fuckery! However, last night I about exploded on Odean, I even threw divorce papers at him and told him to sign them cause I am done! Here is what happened. I work from 8Am -4Pm Monday thru Friday currently his #### is not working (fine we are dealing with that) I am seven months pregnant and feel like I have the world on my shoulders. I have too Disabled parents that live in Northern Florida and are having their own issues. More then anything I needed my husband yesterday just to listen to me, hear me cry get his advise whatever. However this was not the case. I called several time yesterday and his dumb behind did not answer the phone each time I called. He calls me back at one point to tell me he is going up the road to his friend and he will call me back shortly (that didn't happen) so next I called around 2:30 no answer again around 3 no answer around 4 no answer now when I was calling at these time I wanted to discuss some things and find out if he cooked cause if he hadn't I was stopping to pick up food. Finally about 4:45 I get a call back after I texted him and said what happen you dont know how to work a cell phone or is it just as I am calling? He starts running his mouth at me how dare I send him a text like that blah blah blah he was in a job interview (well that would have been a good thing to tell me don't you all think? and who has a interview that last over 3hrs Bullshit) Anyway I stopped prior to get food and I even got his dumb #### a plate. 5:55 he calls I am just checking on you (I am taking a nap at this point) I said ok I soon come I am just going up the street with Gulla(his friend) 8:30 comes he still not home , I call no answer of course 8:45 He calls back me soon come baby. 9:30 still not there I call hallejeuh he answered the phone first time for the day I said you plann on coming home this evening??? HEHEHE yes baby me soon come. I said where you coming from I said me soon come, I heard you where are you coming from ME SAY ME SOON COME! I said FU and hung up on him. Then I decided I am going to Walmart and changing the locks if he wasnt home by 10. He pulls up in the car with his boy and I said since you are so important to my husband why dont you take him with you cause I currently am not that important this evening . His friend say calm down WAIT he has some good news look at the paper in his hand I said FU and the papers in his hand and walked away. This point Odean come in the house, I am so pissed I want to cut him up and send him back to Jamaica. He wont say a word to me and I keep running off at the mouth, finally that is where I told him to sign the papers and go on his merry little way let his boys support him since they are the ones that always help him out so much and checked for him while he was in JA and all. He refused to sign and left them there. (thank God in a way cause I do love the hell out of this man) but anyway He choose to sleep on the coach and since I couldnt sleep i made so much noise and was turning lights off and on just to get under his skin (yes I know its childish but I wanted to do much more)Anyway about 1:30 he came in the room and came to bed . This morning I get up and get ready for work low and behold guess who gets up not much later after WOW! I almost fell over cause mister sleeps until 11:00 or 12:00 (must be nice right)he asked me for the direction for this place he had to take a test for his job. I politely responded the direction however I had it in me to tell him to call his friend since he was much more important. (I was a good girl and kept my mouth closed for a change).

So that is one. Now the next fight I am sure will come in a few more days. As some of you know he has a so called baby momma that I do not believe the child is his and frankly STUPID is the only one that thinks it is his child. So last week I had about enough of the foolishness from the idiot of a mother the kid has (to be polite) and decided I am doing a DNA at home so I took Odeans tooth brush and I swabbed the kids mouth and I sent it off I should be getting the results next week sometime. I had asked him to do the DNA prior he told me no then I asked again and still told me no, I told him dont be suprise cause I will. He told my mom he would and then he told me no so I did what I had to do. If it is his kid I shut my mouth from this point on if its not well then he has a decision to make.

Ok done for now. Maybe this will bring a little more conversation to the board

Miss-Glad to hear it the surgery went well praying for a fast recovery for you.

MrsTEE- dont worry yourself about the interview it will be fine

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Oh and JAP-Congrats cute picture

Morning all...

Im feeling like MrsTee today. We called USCIS yesterday and was being told that I cant do a service request until we are 30 days outside of normal processing time. I have to call them back after October 15. #######. She also mentioned that "All Family Based AOS requires and Interview". We were transferred to CSC on 3/9, Then on 9/14 we wer transefferd to NBC then 2 damn days later we were "Sent to a USCIS office for processing". I just want this to be over. I will be sending a letter to my Senator today and I will also put in for an infopass. Can you say SUPER PISSED OFF

Gosh! C, TEE and DW I am so sorry to hear of the nosense this stupid Gov. is putting you all through my God they took the money fast but dont want to act fast they all need a Fin slap

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

First, I want say good morning and Happy Friday to everyone hope you all have a exciting safe weekend planned.

Second,I need to vent! Ok I do not know if its my hormones or if I am just tired of Fuckery! However, last night I about exploded on Odean, I even threw divorce papers at him and told him to sign them cause I am done! Here is what happened. I work from 8Am -4Pm Monday thru Friday currently his #### is not working (fine we are dealing with that) I am seven months pregnant and feel like I have the world on my shoulders. I have too Disabled parents that live in Northern Florida and are having their own issues. More then anything I needed my husband yesterday just to listen to me, hear me cry get his advise whatever. However this was not the case. I called several time yesterday and his dumb behind did not answer the phone each time I called. He calls me back at one point to tell me he is going up the road to his friend and he will call me back shortly (that didn't happen) so next I called around 2:30 no answer again around 3 no answer around 4 no answer now when I was calling at these time I wanted to discuss some things and find out if he cooked cause if he hadn't I was stopping to pick up food. Finally about 4:45 I get a call back after I texted him and said what happen you dont know how to work a cell phone or is it just as I am calling? He starts running his mouth at me how dare I send him a text like that blah blah blah he was in a job interview (well that would have been a good thing to tell me don't you all think? and who has a interview that last over 3hrs Bullshit) Anyway I stopped prior to get food and I even got his dumb #### a plate. 5:55 he calls I am just checking on you (I am taking a nap at this point) I said ok I soon come I am just going up the street with Gulla(his friend) 8:30 comes he still not home , I call no answer of course 8:45 He calls back me soon come baby. 9:30 still not there I call hallejeuh he answered the phone first time for the day I said you plann on coming home this evening??? HEHEHE yes baby me soon come. I said where you coming from I said me soon come, I heard you where are you coming from ME SAY ME SOON COME! I said FU and hung up on him. Then I decided I am going to Walmart and changing the locks if he wasnt home by 10. He pulls up in the car with his boy and I said since you are so important to my husband why dont you take him with you cause I currently am not that important this evening . His friend say calm down WAIT he has some good news look at the paper in his hand I said FU and the papers in his hand and walked away. This point Odean come in the house, I am so pissed I want to cut him up and send him back to Jamaica. He wont say a word to me and I keep running off at the mouth, finally that is where I told him to sign the papers and go on his merry little way let his boys support him since they are the ones that always help him out so much and checked for him while he was in JA and all. He refused to sign and left them there. (thank God in a way cause I do love the hell out of this man) but anyway He choose to sleep on the coach and since I couldnt sleep i made so much noise and was turning lights off and on just to get under his skin (yes I know its childish but I wanted to do much more)Anyway about 1:30 he came in the room and came to bed . This morning I get up and get ready for work low and behold guess who gets up not much later after WOW! I almost fell over cause mister sleeps until 11:00 or 12:00 (must be nice right)he asked me for the direction for this place he had to take a test for his job. I politely responded the direction however I had it in me to tell him to call his friend since he was much more important. (I was a good girl and kept my mouth closed for a change).

So that is one. Now the next fight I am sure will come in a few more days. As some of you know he has a so called baby momma that I do not believe the child is his and frankly STUPID is the only one that thinks it is his child. So last week I had about enough of the foolishness from the idiot of a mother the kid has (to be polite) and decided I am doing a DNA at home so I took Odeans tooth brush and I swabbed the kids mouth and I sent it off I should be getting the results next week sometime. I had asked him to do the DNA prior he told me no then I asked again and still told me no, I told him dont be suprise cause I will. He told my mom he would and then he told me no so I did what I had to do. If it is his kid I shut my mouth from this point on if its not well then he has a decision to make.

Ok done for now. Maybe this will bring a little more conversation to the board

Miss-Glad to hear it the surgery went well praying for a fast recovery for you.

MrsTEE- dont worry yourself about the interview it will be fine

Always Blessed the first fight is like a page out of my book. I would have been pissed off too. I hope he understand why you were upset. MEN. Good luck with fight #2 I think that will be a huge fight.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline

Always Blessed the first fight is like a page out of my book. I would have been pissed off too. I hope he understand why you were upset. MEN. Good luck with fight #2 I think that will be a huge fight.

Thank you C, It sucks! How is the little one ???? Hope is calming down from the evil child syndrome. Yes fight 2 DING DING DING ! it will be something but I figure we need to know whether or not he wanted to know after all the ####### this idiot has caused its time for her to be exposed.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Thank you C, It sucks! How is the little one ???? Hope is calming down from the evil child syndrome. Yes fight 2 DING DING DING ! it will be something but I figure we need to know whether or not he wanted to know after all the ####### this idiot has caused its time for her to be exposed.

Girl he still got the evil child syndrome. I dont think he will change anytime soon. Yes you guys need to know the truth.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

xx

Yes God is good and Im glad you are healing....

Hey all!

Nice to see some LIFE here!!

I've been busy SURFING up a storm lol!

Also been looking into more products to offer along with just photos, ie albums, cards, annoucements etc...

Been seeing some BEAUTIFUL ones made by graphic designers out there, but wasn't willing to buy them...

So been on a mission these last few weeks to make some myself, doing really well so far!!

Here are a few things I made!

5020015699_ff564146ef_b.jpg

5020016511_ec6a0e9ba3_b.jpg

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

5018584321_8179013213.jpg[/url]

5018583989_cd610723cb.jpg[/url]

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My husband and soon come takes a while also but I realize they are just more relaxed about things then we are...this will all work itself out ...do you feel better after getting it all out

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Morning all...

Well today is the day.. I will post our findings when we get back from the infopass appointment... See how they tell you one thing and me something different? :angry: And poor DW's was even worse..they basically calling her a liar and saying that they mailed her freakin card and she never did a change of address....

Timeline

5018584321_8179013213.jpg[/url]

5018583989_cd610723cb.jpg[/url]

JE-I love it ! I wish I was closer I love your work and would hire you in a minute to do my photos when my baby arrives.

My husband and soon come takes a while also but I realize they are just more relaxed about things then we are...this will all work itself out ...do you feel better after getting it all out

LOL! A little bit I still would like to chop him up but I am getting to feel a little better

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.