MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just let me know because either weekend is good with us!

So should we plan on the weekend of the 16th and hope Dillz can find a sitter? The next weekend she can't come at all so there is a chance this way. I wonder if this weekend is good for everyone else?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So should we plan on the weekend of the 16th and hope Dillz can find a sitter? The next weekend she can't come at all so there is a chance this way. I wonder if this weekend is good for everyone else?

I have been so close to hitting the purchase button a couple of times today! I am waiting to hear back from this one person to see if they are available to watch the kids. Keep your fingers crossed. Wish my Mom was already living here!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I have been so close to hitting the purchase button a couple of times today! I am waiting to hear back from this one person to see if they are available to watch the kids. Keep your fingers crossed. Wish my Mom was already living here!

Yea I was thinking about you saying your mom was coming to stay with you. When is she going to? She doesn't want to move up her move-in date?

Timeline

Today is my Friday - thanks to my wonderful IT group, tomorrow will be spent in my PJs while they try to fix my computer - They have been trying all week and haven't been successful yet, so I told them that I would leave it with them tomorrow and work from home :whistle:

you suck!

what's for lunch?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i frickin hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate grocery shopping!!!!

YOU?? girl, me and grocery shopping been enemies lang time now LOL.. will somebody PLEASE open up delivery in the "not so stoosh" neighborhoods?? i promise i won't rob or forget to pay nobody lol

hey everybody.. hope all is well.. cyan bear to catch up.. but i see unnu on fb anyway.. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I actually like grocery shopping - just haven't had time lately. But where my office is, it's not that easy to run out and grab something quick for lunch (nothing that close and a TON of construction on the road) - And our cafeteria continually raises prices - Last week I got a ham and cheese sandwich, chips, and a soda - $9.75!!! Are you kidding me?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I actually like grocery shopping - just haven't had time lately. But where my office is, it's not that easy to run out and grab something quick for lunch (nothing that close and a TON of construction on the road) - And our cafeteria continually raises prices - Last week I got a ham and cheese sandwich, chips, and a soda - $9.75!!! Are you kidding me?

Wow that is highway robbery! I thought our cafeteria was high but nothing compared to you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

damn....i can get sushi delivered for less than that..

Timeline

I was so busy doing this paper for school, I completely forgot about VJ LOL

Dills text me and let me know what date so I can make my plans accordingly :)

Timeline

Hey everyone.

Been out on the road today. Dude liked to kill me with his driving. But it got me out of the office. Did I say that I hate working in VA Beach. Traffic and construction. I hate it. Can't wait til 1 Nov back to Emporia. Man me and Jess gonna have to link up before I leave.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.