MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So finally launched my REAL website, check it out!!

http://www.TaraJPhotography.com

Love your website absolutely professional!

Congrats again on the job JG! Hope it allows for some VJ time.

JaEng- The site came out great! I like the name you chose too. I didn't vote on your FB, but I think this one sounds more professional.

Jess- Wow one day of training and you are on your own? That's nice. So happy for you and this blessing.

Can't believe some of you went to JA and took NO pictures. Cho! (just a random rant)

Does anyone know when the kids get out for Christmas in JA? We are going the 19th and I'm wondering if they will have that week off or get out half way through the week.

So I think the car buying idea is dead. Vaughn's father said insurance would cost about $90 a month. If that is the case then it's cheaper for us to just rent. Does anyone know if there are any cheaper options?

I agree Jess! Im glad you had a great first day...

The website is EXCELLENT! I spent forever just watching the pictures scroll by on the first page before looking at the rest. I like that you included a section about yourself.

Thank you!!

Is there anything that irritated you even slightly or you'd change??

Trying to ask everyone for at least ONE negative!!

Looks good - I like the wood tone background

LOL, I got top billing!

As I said, your photos are still my all time favorite couple photos!! LOVE THEM! And JaLove's baby is my favorite baby pic of ALL time, even compared to my own kid's lol!

Very very beautiful'

Congrats hun and God Bless your prosperous business!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aww...ty!!

Not prosperous enough yet though ROFL!!

Sent my son back to school completely two years running though which I am SO proud of!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Congrats again on the job JG! Hope it allows for some VJ time.

JaEng- The site came out great! I like the name you chose too. I didn't vote on your FB, but I think this one sounds more professional.

So I think the car buying idea is dead. Vaughn's father said insurance would cost about $90 a month. If that is the case then it's cheaper for us to just rent. Does anyone know if there are any cheaper options?

Thanks!! I felt kinda bad because like 20 out of 22 people like the OTHER name, but I just saw 'cheap' when I said the name.....

That insurance is FAR too high, have him check out if they will cover the car being 'off-road', that might work!

As for other options, I would ask your FIL to ask around and see if anyone he knows has a car willing to rent long-term...well not sure how long you're staying!

Love your website absolutely professional!

Now, go back and find a negative, or some thing I can improve on lol!

Hi girls. I'm still around, whomever asked. Just a whole lot less internet time. I was spending all the time looking for a job. Now that I finally have one, I should be able to spend my limited internet time having some fun on here.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Congrats on the job! Which one was it?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Thanks!! I felt kinda bad because like 20 out of 22 people like the OTHER name, but I just saw 'cheap' when I said the name.....

That insurance is FAR too high, have him check out if they will cover the car being 'off-road', that might work!

As for other options, I would ask your FIL to ask around and see if anyone he knows has a car willing to rent long-term...well not sure how long you're staying!

Now, go back and find a negative, or some thing I can improve on lol!

Congrats on the job! Which one was it?

I don't have to go back... one thing that stuck out in my mind was one of your FAQ the one about choosing the photos when you take 10 shots and you choose the one. I think your answer sounded a bit aggressive. I would reword the answer to that question. :)

Timeline

Good morning everyone:

I am beginning to get really aggrevated because I am not seeing what my dayum 1,010 paid for. So I called USCIS and of course they couldn't tell me anything because hubby wasn't on the phone with me :angry: Anyway, I decided to take a look at the processing time for the Philadelphia office and they are on Feb. 25th cases. We filed March 26th, so hopefully within the next month, we should get our dayum GC.

I also decided to look at the Baltimore office (having Lady C in mind) and they are on Feb. 7th cases and she filed a little before me. So she will be waiting too.

However, I looked at the Atlanta, GA (with DW in mind) and they have a 4 month timeframe, which to me means she should be getting her card really soon. Before Lady C and I, even.

Im sick of USCIS and their nonsense :angry: The senator's office hasn't even gotten back to me either... :angry: freakin government and politics...Hope they aren't depending on my vote!!! :angry:

Timeline

Thank you!!

Is there anything that irritated you even slightly or you'd change??

Trying to ask everyone for at least ONE negative!!

As I said, your photos are still my all time favorite couple photos!! LOVE THEM! And JaLove's baby is my favorite baby pic of ALL time, even compared to my own kid's lol!

Aww...ty!!

Not prosperous enough yet though ROFL!!

Sent my son back to school completely two years running though which I am SO proud of!

The only thing I think I would ad is some music.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Good morning, All!

The only thing I think I would ad is some music.

Please no! One of my biggest pet peeves when surfing the net is when sites have music. Why? Because I usually already have music or tv on and the site music interferes. I then have to find the "sound off" button on the site. And let's not even talk about if I go to a website at work & music starts playing.

If you were going to have music, perhaps have it disabled by default & let people enable it if they want to hear.

Love ya, Dillon!

The one thing I don't remember seeing on the site was your last name. Perhaps I just missed it, or perhaps you intentionally left it off. But I even went to the about me to see what your last name is (I'd forgot) and it wasn't there. The other suggestion (and this is because I'm nosy inquisitive) is to include even MORE about yourself. The "About Me" was my second favorite part of the site (after the pictures themselves).

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone:

I am beginning to get really aggrevated because I am not seeing what my dayum 1,010 paid for.

Tee so sorry your having a hard time with them

Well we got Moy's welcome letter yesterday and the shot records came from my BIL Fedex so I will going to register her today at lunch!!!

Hopefully she gets her SSN in the next week or so, hubby got his in a week and a half from POE.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well we got Moy's welcome letter yesterday and the shot records came from my BIL Fedex so I will going to register her today at lunch!!!

Hopefully she gets her SSN in the next week or so, hubby got his in a week and a half from POE.

My hubby still haven't gotten a welcome letter or his SS card and he has been here almost 3 weeks.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

Thank you:angry:

Glad Moy Moy is getting HER things on time :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you :angry:

Glad Moy Moy is getting HER things on time :)

I really do hope you get it soon :blush: , something else less for you to stress over :thumbs:

For some reason, Westcoast real-estate-west-coast.jpg goes pretty fast with immigration.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.