MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

GOOD MORNING Sunshines!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG It was so nice to read some posts that I didnt post! Keep coming ladies because its kinda lonely in here :crying::yes:

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD MORNING Sunshines!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG It was so nice to read some posts that I didnt post! Keep coming ladies because its kinda lonely in here :crying::yes:

I know right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Umm nothing really....going to church (havent been in to long to admit), brunch (brunch is like my new jumpoff, I'm going like they just invented it) thats about it. Honestly, if I didnt have the ticker to remind me I might forget. Hubby remembers every single date that has ever happened between us.

AWwwww Hubby remembers thats great :) I love Brunch also t1941.gif

Wow time does fly! Your filing the 751 already? So with the CR1 you dont have to be a green card holder for three years? IDK maybe I need it broken down for me.

Yes filing my I751 The green card is only good for 2 years so 90 days prior you have to get the paperwork in !!! Cant wait doing hubby and my daughter at the same time :dance: One time fee and 2 biometrics fees :dance::dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Thats my JQ BOOM girl!!! You are so missed but for whatever reason your gone from FB I know it has to be a good reason! (L)

Aww Tee I will be back soon, just giving FB as a whole a break :)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

JQ Smiley Boom, I miss you girl but I understand you needed a break...its so like that some times! I hope you, baby boom, and the rest of the fam are fine! :thumbs:

Hey She She hows the baby? Her name should be Sheriden or AsheridenYou know its a girl right!!!!! Just wanted to tell you that. :dance:

We are wonderful. Baby BOOM is cuwing (sp?) and laughing. She is doing things like 4 or 5 month year olds. :wow:

Sometimes FB is a mess :devil: and I just needed a break :innocent: . Girllllllllll you know Im nosey and want to know what everyone is up to on FB, but I gotta get me and mines together first!

Love the pics from Bahamas, glad yall had fun!!!

Take Care and take it easy :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

I miss it in here too.. thats why I decided to try to come on more often! How you feeling cuz? I hope all is well.. Hail Den up for me!:dance:

Tee, I almost missed this post. I'm doing well, hanging in there...still tired but otherwise doing good. You know I will hail up him for you! :lol:

Hey She She hows the baby? Her name should be Sheriden or AsheridenYou know its a girl right!!!!! Just wanted to tell you that. :dance:

We are wonderful. Baby BOOM is cuwing (sp?) and laughing. She is doing things like 4 or 5 month year olds. :wow:

Sometimes FB is a mess :devil: and I just needed a break :innocent: . Girllllllllll you know Im nosey and want to know what everyone is up to on FB, but I gotta get me and mines together first!

Love the pics from Bahamas, glad yall had fun!!!

Take Care and take it easy :blush:

LOL @ the names...you did that :yes: it would be so nice for a girl...we already got the boy so... :luv:

Glad to hear that you are doing well and just taking a break...we all need one every now and again!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww Jess just needed a break from FB but Im here so you can talk to me,

What upper missy, R still gone out of town?

Shanette what are yall doing for your anni?

YEs im still gone ...mi miss im sooooo much ..mi cyann wait for im to come home

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

AWwwww Hubby remembers thats great :) I love Brunch also t1941.gif

Yes filing my I751 The green card is only good for 2 years so 90 days prior you have to get the paperwork in !!! Cant wait doing hubby and my daughter at the same time :dance: One time fee and 2 biometrics fees :dance::dance:

Go head girl!!! Thats great you can file at the same time! Them fees are ridiculous! :bonk:

I know thats right FB takes on a whole diff kinda personality

Aww Thanks trelawny.jpg

FB to facety :help:

Where do you get these pics? OMG you have one for everything, love it!

Tee, I almost missed this post. I'm doing well, hanging in there...still tired but otherwise doing good. You know I will hail up him for you! :lol:

LOL @ the names...you did that :yes: it would be so nice for a girl...we already got the boy so... :luv:

Glad to hear that you are doing well and just taking a break...we all need one every now and again!

Girls are fun to dress but there divas so watch out. And they dont wait until their teens to show their diva-tudes; they come out the womb like it! Or maybe its just mine..........too much to handle! :wacko:

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

I know, and I also know it has to be for a good reason sis. You're entitled to be drama free!

YEs im still gone ...mi miss im sooooo much ..mi cyann wait for im to come home

When is he coming home and why isn't he home?

Go head girl!!! Thats great you can file at the same time! Them fees are ridiculous! :bonk:

I know thats right FB takes on a whole diff kinda personality

Where do you get these pics? OMG you have one for everything, love it!

Girls are fun to dress but there divas so watch out. And they dont wait until their teens to show their diva-tudes; they come out the womb like it! Or maybe its just mine..........too much to handle! :wacko:

Nooooooooooooooo its not just yours Sha, My 15 year old and my 3 year old niece BOTH have Diva-tudes LOL

Timeline

I did a little grocery shopping and I noticed grace has frozen dinners so I bought the jerk shrimp to see what thats all about.. its heating in the microwave and smells so good! Im supposed to be doing lesson plans...

Speaking of which, I witnessed one of my 5th graders getting smart with the gym teacher.. I had to pray real quick like cause I wanted to snatch his little #### up and rip him a new one!

I did a little grocery shopping and I noticed grace has frozen dinners so I bought the jerk shrimp to see what thats all about.. its heating in the microwave and smells so good! Im supposed to be doing lesson plans...

Speaking of which, I witnessed one of my 5th graders getting smart with the gym teacher.. I had to pray real quick like cause I wanted to snatch his little #### up and rip him a new one!

Yummm that sounds good. LMK how that works out for ya. Yea thats I couldnt be a teacher i would def be catching cases over them bad a** kids! Cho!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

It was just alright.. the tv dinner :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.