MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey peeps! what the eff happened to this place? everybaddi gaane lef mi so mi run wey tuh!

anyway, just wanted to say hi..

we are going to JA in 3 weeks and going to be celebrating the girls 1st b-day with a party there...sound system and all...SELL OFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! ie guh be di baddesst party ochi eva done seen...

oh shyt...mek mi go fine mi batty riders dem....

Hey Finesse... I don't know why you don't join FB. That's where everyone is. LOL Those girls are trning one already. :dance: Wow! Not sure if you've heard, but we have twins on the way too. Girl and Boy though. I may need some pointers so don't go away. LOL Where in Ochi is hubby from. Mine is from Ochi too.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Juicy! Welcome to the board...feel free to post and ask questions! :D

Edited by Mrs. Palmer

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Timeline

Dang Mrs. P I was stalking you then you left the room...:-(

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Good morning everyone *waving*

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with name change and USCIS? I filed our I-130 and have in the meanwhile changed my name~of course to my hubby's lastname (L) . Think I need to notify them of that? I only saw something for change of address............if anyone know's that would be great! :thumbs:

Hope everyone is well and has a great day! (F)

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DWL @ JQ's batty rider pics!

Finesse--wa'gwan! I can't believe those girls are almost one--man where in the heezy does the time go? THEIR party sounds like its gonna be soooo much fun-you MUST take pictures! I think everyone should make an effort and log on at least twice a week to get things rolling again. What yall think?

Mo, how you feeling? You're coming right along! What are you having again?

Im having a girl at the end of June

Timeline

Hey Finesse... I don't know why you don't join FB. That's where everyone is. LOL Those girls are trning one already. :dance: Wow! Not sure if you've heard, but we have twins on the way too. Girl and Boy though. I may need some pointers so don't go away. LOL Where in Ochi is hubby from. Mine is from Ochi too.

Congrats on the twins!!!!! My little angel was a twin but for some godly reason, the other embryo vanished.(as how dr put it along with other possible scenarios as to what occurred) It was a condition called vanishing twin syndrome

Timeline

Hello all! Just dropping by to say "What's up?" Well I am back...filing for citizenship now.

Good luck to you filing for citizenship! I hope everything works out well for you!:thumbs:

Timeline

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with name change and USCIS? I filed our I-130 and have in the meanwhile changed my name~of course to my hubby's lastname (L) . Think I need to notify them of that? I only saw something for change of address............if anyone know's that would be great! :thumbs:

When I filed my I-130 I believe I used my married name already. I don't know if you have to notify them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck to you filing for citizenship! I hope everything works out well for you!:thumbs:

Thank you! Still waiting for email/text or check cashed or anything in the mail. I see other people who filed the same day with some updates but not me yet. B-)

May 20, 2008: Green card approved

N-400

February 22, 2011: Sent N-400 VAWA package

February 23, 2011: FedEx package signed for and delivered

March 15, 2011: Email NOA

March 15, 2011: Check cashed

March 17, 2011: Email re: Fingerprint Notice mailed out

March 18, 2011: NOA received (Notice Date 03/14; Priority Date: 02/23)

March 23, 2011: Biometrics notice received for 03/31

March 31, 2011: Biometrics completed

July 5, 2011: Online status: Now scheduled for interview

July 12, 2011: Received interview letter finally!

August 11, 2011: Interview Date (Garden City) - PASSED!!!

August 15, 2011: In line to be scheduled for Oath

August 16, 2011: Oath scheduled, notice sent

August 20, 2011: Oath notice received

September 15, 2011: Oath ceremony @ 8:30 AM

September 17, 20011: Passport application

September 21, 2011: Passport received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats on the twins!!!!! My little angel was a twin but for some godly reason, the other embryo vanished.(as how dr put it along with other possible scenarios as to what occurred) It was a condition called vanishing twin syndrome

Wow, you know I had read about that and thought it was the strangest thing. At how many weeks did this happen? I'm sorry to hear this. You still have a little girl to enjoy though. All the best to you.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Aww Mo (L) same thing happened to me. At 8 1/2 weeks I started bleeding was scared as hell. Went to the ER, they said it was a subarachiod hemorrage (sp?) and that the gestational sac was too big and there was a vanishing twin. Glad baby girl came out perfect.

Where the hell is Finesse p0235.gif

Good luck to all the t8311.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I wouldnt notify them of it, just file under you maiden name!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

There is no need to notify USCIS, they have the marriage cert and your bith papers. At the time of interview in Kingston, you will have to show them some type of ID, they too will have the marraige cert and birth papers and they will put 2 and 2 together.

Hello all! Just dropping by to say "What's up?" Well I am back...filing for citizenship now.

Hello and best wishes to you on getting your citizenship!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.