MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KJ, echo what sugarapple & Dan_Dan said. ALL things happen for a reason, even if we don't figure out the reason until next week, next year, 20 years later, or ever.

:blush:

Thanks for the encouragement!

KJ, just as everyone has already said...God can make the impossible possible. We are here for you and Smiley.You don't have to go through this alone. Adian has so many prayers going up for him and Auntie Sheia and Uncle Den are certified baby sitters anytime! Keep the faith. If you need anything...you already know...

Amen Dan-Dan!!!

Thanks Ash!

I went ahead & straightened my hair. Now it'll be a matter of keeping it straight until Saturday evening.

65851_911707034727_9600706_46826748_4193624_n.jpg

You look soo different!

KJ let me tell you a quick story, I know these 2 ladies that was in this car on rainy day. In the car also was one of the ladies 2 kids and the other lady baby daddy and she was pregnant. Some how turning a corner the car lost control. There was a bad accident. The man in the car died instantly and the 2 year old boy in the car was knock out and barely breathing. When they were rushed to the hospital the child was in a coma. For the next 3 weeks, the lady had several chances to take her child off life support because the dr said he would have permanent damage from the swelling and be mentally retarded. Alot of her family was telling her it might be best. She still wanted her child and didnt care for the outcomes except for him to be alive. After 2 months he came out the coma, and was just like the dr said. Very challenging but the lady did all she could to research and get the help that was offered from this terrible tragedy.

This happened in 1997, These ladies were 2 of my older sisters. My nephew just turned 16. He is a miracle blessing and is trying to be really independent. He tries real hard but who I commend most is my sister, she has had 2 kids after him and still treats him no different from the other 3, and makes sure dont know one else treat him any different!

I also have a friend that had twins and 4 months later they were in a car accident. One came out without a scratch, but the other was paralyzed from the waist down. Its hard having a child with challenges but the parents have to be strong, That girl is now 21 and very independent. Her mother still has to change and bathe her but other than thsat she do everything for herself in that motorized chair. My friend took that vowel that she will help her daughter for the rest of her life, and so did my sister because thats what you do when you bring a child in this world.

Nothing is guaranteed ///kj and I want you to remember that its all a gamble in God's world and we have to pray abd get through!!!

You were on my mind now and its 3am and I had to comment on this and God sent me to this website http://www.nfxf.org/html/home.shtml

National Fragile X Foundation

Currently there is no definitive, single treatment for Fragile X. However, there are a variety of ways to help minimize the symptoms of the condition. Children with Fragile X who receive appropriate education, behavioral or physical therapy, and medication have the best chance of using their individual capabilities and skills. Even those with significant mental retardation can learn to master many self-help skills.

There is ignorance with lack of education remember that hun and study all you can with this for your and hubby's sake and beat this. The devil so busy trying to discourage us with anything thats not perfect hell we aint perfect. But this little boy just wants to live and see the world and get love and I know for a fact you will spoil him.

OK talked enough this morning back to sleep til I have to get up in 2 hours

Who is this sexy lady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it girl,

i looks really cute

Steven gone sweat it out this weekend lol

This story touched my heart in many ways just like Dan Dan's story did and I thank you so much for taking the time out to make a point. However, I'm just scared, scared that I might not be able to handle it, scared that I might break and quit, just scared. As of now I'm confused and haven't got a clue on where to turn or what to do next...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Morning All!

Same to you!!

Are you cooking?

JaEnglish, I am on the fence about the cooking part but I know me and hubby have to eat so I need to figure something out :rofl:

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! (F)

I went ahead & straightened my hair. Now it'll be a matter of keeping it straight until Saturday evening.

I like it Nat, you look so pretty!

KJ let me tell you a quick story, I know these 2 ladies that was in this car on rainy day. In the car also was one of the ladies 2 kids and the other lady baby daddy and she was pregnant. Some how turning a corner the car lost control. There was a bad accident. The man in the car died instantly and the 2 year old boy in the car was knock out and barely breathing. When they were rushed to the hospital the child was in a coma. For the next 3 weeks, the lady had several chances to take her child off life support because the dr said he would have permanent damage from the swelling and be mentally retarded. Alot of her family was telling her it might be best. She still wanted her child and didnt care for the outcomes except for him to be alive. After 2 months he came out the coma, and was just like the dr said. Very challenging but the lady did all she could to research and get the help that was offered from this terrible tragedy.

This happened in 1997, These ladies were 2 of my older sisters. My nephew just turned 16. He is a miracle blessing and is trying to be really independent. He tries real hard but who I commend most is my sister, she has had 2 kids after him and still treats him no different from the other 3, and makes sure dont know one else treat him any different!

I also have a friend that had twins and 4 months later they were in a car accident. One came out without a scratch, but the other was paralyzed from the waist down. Its hard having a child with challenges but the parents have to be strong, That girl is now 21 and very independent. Her mother still has to change and bathe her but other than thsat she do everything for herself in that motorized chair. My friend took that vowel that she will help her daughter for the rest of her life, and so did my sister because thats what you do when you bring a child in this world.

Nothing is guaranteed ///kj and I want you to remember that its all a gamble in God's world and we have to pray abd get through!!!

You were on my mind now and its 3am and I had to comment on this and God sent me to this website http://www.nfxf.org/html/home.shtml

Currently there is no definitive, single treatment for Fragile X. However, there are a variety of ways to help minimize the symptoms of the condition. Children with Fragile X who receive appropriate education, behavioral or physical therapy, and medication have the best chance of using their individual capabilities and skills. Even those with significant mental retardation can learn to master many self-help skills.

There is ignorance with lack of education remember that hun and study all you can with this for your and hubby's sake and beat this. The devil so busy trying to discourage us with anything thats not perfect hell we aint perfect. But this little boy just wants to live and see the world and get love and I know for a fact you will spoil him.

God is so good. Thanks for the encouragement JQ...it was on time and I needed this as well!

This story touched my heart in many ways just like Dan Dan's story did and I thank you so much for taking the time out to make a point. However, I'm just scared, scared that I might not be able to handle it, scared that I might break and quit, just scared. As of now I'm confused and haven't got a clue on where to turn or what to do next...

KJ, you're going to go through a range of emotions...just know to take things one day at a time and educate yourself with as much information as possible and prayer! Love ya!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:DGood Morning KJ!!!

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies! Hope we're having a wonderful start to our week :)

As some of you already know, I found out that I'm a carrier for fragile x and ended up having to test the baby to see if he would be affected or not. Just got the results this morning and unfortunately he is going to be mentally retarded.

As for myself, I'm pretty confident that its not the end of the world but I'm worried about my husband because he's not saying much about how he feels about it. As some of you may know, Jamaicans have a tainted picture on mentality, they don't believe it exists and they describe it with one or two words "fool or mad man/woman"

Have a good day everyone.

Krys, Im there for you... smiley better not make me go there!!!

Good Morning KJenkins86 :) ,

I am SOOO sorry that you are going through this!!! But I have some good news, believe in GOD and all things are possible.... I had a similar experience with my older daughter, the doctors told me that She would be born with Trisomy 8 I am not even sure that I spelled it correctly but I under went sooooo many test and the amnio that the DR's concluded that my child would b mentally challaged and would not live past 3 years of age and that I should consider have an abortion. I KEPT believing GOD and never allowed anyone to speak negatively about my situation. I just prayed and told God I wasnt sure that I could handle the challenge before me but I would follow his will and if that meant my child being mentally challenged I would expect His will and press forward but She was born with NO PROBLEMS beautiful and HEALTHY!!!!

Just Keep the Faith and All Things WILL WORK OUT FOR YOUR GOOD :yes::thumbs:! I will be PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

Dan-Dan, I was thinking along the same lines. Im glad you could share your experience with us. God bless you and your family :)

Timeline

Good morning, ladies!

It's a slow week at work, so I didn't rush this morning. I came in at about 9:30. LOL But my supervisor isn't here yet, either.

JQ, that story was truly touching. I know you meant it for KJ, but thanks for posting for all of us to see.

I like this look!! You look sooo different though!

What does Steven think?

He hasn't seen it yet. He's in Jamaica until Saturday.

Who is this sexy lady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it girl,

i looks really cute

Steven gone sweat it out this weekend lol

That's if it doesn't sweat out before then. Temperature will get to 82 degrees here today. Plus I'm going to New Orleans Thursday, where it's even more humid.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Scared of course your scared. You should be worried. Even if the dr said that the baby was fine. understand KJ nothing is guaranteed.

Im scared to go into labor in the next few weeks :help: , Im scared bringing home a baby that I dont know will cry all the time or sleep. :angry:

Im scared to pop this titty out and breastfeed for the first time. :blink:

Wasnt you scared when you went to JA for the first time and stayed with your hubby? With no friends or family

How about the time you started a new school and didnt know anyone? or a new job?

Thats how the baby feels, he dont know what or how you will act. But he is thriving on your love. Stop stressing about his condition because he can feel it. Give it to God!

Talk to him like nothing is different and loveeeeeeeeeeeee him honey just love him.

You always talk about a psychic, you need to leave that person along and PRAY!!!

Please KJ just pray for your situation and like Sugar said, dont speak anything negative over that baby.

He will be perfect you just watch!!!!!!

Love you!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Excuse you, his name is Aidan :)

Just kidding but your right Sugar.

At this point I'm trying my best to stay positive but its harder than I thought.

Thank you hon.

Well thats our job to keep you amused and ya spirits up! So snap out of it missy! :bonk::lol:

KJ, just as everyone has already said...God can make the impossible possible. We are here for you and Smiley.You don't have to go through this alone. Adian has so many prayers going up for him and Auntie Sheia and Uncle Den are certified baby sitters anytime! Keep the faith. If you need anything...you already know...

Amen Dan-Dan!!!

AND auntie tee! and uncle chenko... we are only a couple of hours away so call on us... and since I wont have a job....I would be glad to assist with Aidan! :)

hmmmm Steven watch out now.. wifey all dolled up for you! :devil::yes:

Timeline

You were on point with the website JQ!!!:thumbs::innocent:

Timeline

:blush:

Thanks for the encouragement!

Thanks Ash!

You look soo different!

Im going to recommend that you stay in prayer and join a support group. God is the hearer of ALL prayers Krys. Just put your trust in HIM! Talk to your Pastor about all of this :)

Timeline

Good morning VJ family!

I hope that everyone has a GREAT holiday and remember that Christmas is not just on the 25th but its all year round, because we have to give and be forgiving to one another! It doesn't always have to be giving in the material since.. Just like Dan-Dan, Mrs. P and JQ! gave KJ the gifts of sharing their personal experiences with us!!!!! Let's remember to build each other up and not break each other down! (F)(L)

Oh and my university needs to stop playing and post my dayum grades LOL

Edited by MRStee

Goodmorning yardies! Hope we're having a wonderful start to our week :)

As some of you already know, I found out that I'm a carrier for fragile x and ended up having to test the baby to see if he would be affected or not. Just got the results this morning and unfortunately he is going to be mentally retarded.

As for myself, I'm pretty confident that its not the end of the world but I'm worried about my husband because he's not saying much about how he feels about it. As some of you may know, Jamaicans have a tainted picture on mentality, they don't believe it exists and they describe it with one or two words "fool or mad man/woman"

Have a good day everyone.

Hey KJ! Just wanted to say bless up. Remember... Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. ~Proverbs 3:5. You are blessed and highly favoured. Regardless of the outcome, trust in the Lord. You're strong, and the three of you will be just fine. Remember your VJ sisters are here if you need someone to talk to. :yes:

Good morning VJ family!

I hope that everyone has a GREAT holiday and remember that Christmas is not just on the 25th but its all year round, because we have to give and be forgiving to one another! It doesn't always have to be giving in the material since.. Just like Dan-Dan, Mrs. P and JQ! gave KJ the gifts of sharing their personal experiences with us!!!!! Let's remember to build each other up and not break each other down! (F)(L)

Very well said... so I'm just gonna bite that and make it mine too! lol. Oh and dont fret about them grades. You already know you did well! :dance:

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

Timeline

:DGood Morning KJ!!!

Goodmorning B-)

I'm in happy mode right now because I'm at work and have nothing to do so I took out my doppler and was listening to the baby's heart beat and what do you know?

I felt him move for the first time :dance::dance:

I swear di bwoy almost bax di doppler outta mi hand :star:

Krys, Im there for you... smiley better not make me go there!!!

Dan-Dan, I was thinking along the same lines. Im glad you could share your experience with us. God bless you and your family :)

Smiley just gotta wake up and face reality :blush:

Scared of course your scared. You should be worried. Even if the dr said that the baby was fine. understand KJ nothing is guaranteed.

Im scared to go into labor in the next few weeks :help: , Im scared bringing home a baby that I dont know will cry all the time or sleep. :angry:

Im scared to pop this titty out and breastfeed for the first time. :blink:

Wasnt you scared when you went to JA for the first time and stayed with your hubby? With no friends or family

How about the time you started a new school and didnt know anyone? or a new job?

Thats how the baby feels, he dont know what or how you will act. But he is thriving on your love. Stop stressing about his condition because he can feel it. Give it to God!

Talk to him like nothing is different and loveeeeeeeeeeeee him honey just love him.

You always talk about a psychic, you need to leave that person along and PRAY!!!

Please KJ just pray for your situation and like Sugar said, dont speak anything negative over that baby.

He will be perfect you just watch!!!!!!

Love you!!!!

Girl you do not have to tell me twice to leave dem dyam psychic alone coz EVERYTHING he said was wrong! I ain't even mad at him, gotta make that money!

But ys you're right, leave it God. I don't thik less of my baby at all, I still love him, still want him and can't wait to meet him (L)

Ah JQ, I wasn't scared when I went to JA for the first time to see hubby, I was excited :devil:

Lol, just kidding but I get what you're saying hon.

Well thats our job to keep you amused and ya spirits up! So snap out of it missy! :bonk::lol:

AND auntie tee! and uncle chenko... we are only a couple of hours away so call on us... and since I wont have a job....I would be glad to assist with Aidan! :)

:lol:

You do not have to invite me and Aidan over, WE coming! Especially since he's gonna be a summer baby and I don't have to go back to work until September! Girl you gonna be tired a your house smelling like diapers :yes:

Im going to recommend that you stay in prayer and join a support group. God is the hearer of ALL prayers Krys. Just put your trust in HIM! Talk to your Pastor about all of this :)

I'm praying up a storm, God soon tell mi fi stop now, him hear :rofl:

Good morning VJ family!

They saving the best for last!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Hey KJ! Just wanted to say bless up. Remember... Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. ~Proverbs 3:5. You are blessed and highly favoured. Regardless of the outcome, trust in the Lord. You're strong, and the three of you will be just fine. Remember your VJ sisters are here if you need someone to talk to. :yes:

Very well said... so I'm just gonna bite that and make it mine too! lol. Oh and dont fret about them grades. You already know you did well! :dance:

thanks Nikki, I know I did well too lol I just need to see it! :rofl:

Timeline

:rofl:

Goodmorning B-)

I'm in happy mode right now because I'm at work and have nothing to do so I took out my doppler and was listening to the baby's heart beat and what do you know?

Smiley just gotta wake up and face reality :blush:

Girl you do not have to tell me twice to leave dem dyam psychic alone coz EVERYTHING he said was wrong! I ain't even mad at him, gotta make that money!

But ys you're right, leave it God. I don't thik less of my baby at all, I still love him, still want him and can't wait to meet him (L)

Ah JQ, I wasn't scared when I went to JA for the first time to see hubby, I was excited :devil:

Lol, just kidding but I get what you're saying hon.

:lol:

You do not have to invite me and Aidan over, WE coming! Especially since he's gonna be a summer baby and I don't have to go back to work until September! Girl you gonna be tired a your house smelling like diapers :yes:

I'm praying up a storm, God soon tell mi fi stop now, him hear :rofl:

They saving the best for last!

Awww thank you... guess what.. how about these fools talking bout not giving me my financial aid because Im only registered for 2 classes which is 4 credits and I need 6 credits to qualify, yet the only two classes I have left to take aren't offered until the fall? Lawd why folk wanna bring Rashida out? :rofl:

Timeline

I forgot where I was for a minute and was looking for the "Like" button for this.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.