MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello, everyone. Many new names in here. I need to start hanging out more...

We just got back from Jamaica on November 28, but this week my husband's grandfather passed, so he's going back Friday... returning Christmas Day (afternoon). So I'll be home alone all next week.

Eric_Jew Nug, your story about the washing was hilarious. Good intentions gone awry. One time a friend was staying with me for a few days. She called herself running the dishwasher for me, but somehow in her 25 years never knew that you couldn't use regular dish liquid in the dishwashing machine. I got to clean up the soapy flood in the kitchen.

hey y'all....

im watching a show on the history channel called " The Naturalized"

its all about immigration to the United States- so interesting

anyways- didnt know who else to share this with LMAO

later

Sounds applicable. I'll have to look for it when I'm home alone next week.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Feel left out? Please girl! Just come with the wata blocking shield and join us :star:

He he...mi a come with a big shield....I have a big 12 year old boy and after what happened to my friend call me coward!!!!

I kept trying to post yesterday and it wouldn't let me. I think she should make him stay but try to get him some therapy... I kniow its easier said than done though. Good luck.

Thanks for your suggestion I will definitely pass it on.

Edited by mimi0418

Vermont Service Center

Jan. 10,2010 - Greencard APPROVED

Day 1: Dec. 15 - Mailed 1751 forms

Day 3: Dec. 17 - Confirmation of delivery

Day 7: Dec. 21 - NOA 1

Day 22: Jan. 5 - Biometrics scheduled for January 23, 2013

Day 170: June 5 - Approval on lifting conditions

Timeline

Godmorning yardies! Hope we're all having a good week/day.

As for me, it's always something. When I found out I was pregnant, I decided I wasn't going to put a relaxer in my hair anymore. I kept blow drying for 4 months but I couldn't take it any longer so I went and got a relaxer yesterday. I don't know if it's because I have a cold and I'm super congested but I have the worst headache ever :(

Hopefully it won't last all day...

hey y'all....

later

:star:

I like watching those things but I wasn't home at that time.

We just got back from Jamaica on November 28, but this week my husband's grandfather passed, so he's going back Friday... returning Christmas Day (afternoon). So I'll be home alone all next week.

Eric_Jew Nug, your story about the washing was hilarious. Good intentions gone awry. One time a friend was staying with me for a few days. She called herself running the dishwasher for me, but somehow in her 25 years never knew that you couldn't use regular dish liquid in the dishwashing machine. I got to clean up the soapy flood in the kitchen.

So sorry to hear about hubby's grandfather passing away but one week goes by fast and he'll be back before you know it.

If you've never used or owned a dish washer thyen chances are that you wouldn't know that you can't use regular dish detergent so that was understandable.

He he...mi a come with a big shield....I have a big 12 year old boy and after what happened to my friend call me coward!!!!

Thanks for your suggestion I will definitely pass it on.

Lol @ big shield!

Every child is different and no matter how good their parents are, how well they were grown, they are going to do whatever they please and sometimes it will only get worse when they come here and realize that 911 and child protective services can "rescue" them...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Morning All!

hey y'all....

later

:star:

Jus, I need to try to catch this the next time its on.

Nat, so sorry to hear about your hubby's grandfather passing...hope your hubs has safe travels back to Ja. Happy Holidays to you!

As for me, it's always something. When I found out I was pregnant, I decided I wasn't going to put a relaxer in my hair anymore. I kept blow drying for 4 months but I couldn't take it any longer so I went and got a relaxer yesterday. I don't know if it's because I have a cold and I'm super congested but I have the worst headache ever :(

I like watching those things but I wasn't home at that time.

So sorry to hear about hubby's grandfather passing away but one week goes by fast and he'll be back before you know it.

If you've never used or owned a dish washer thyen chances are that you wouldn't know that you can't use regular dish detergent so that was understandable.

Lol @ big shield!

Every child is different and no matter how good their parents are, how well they were grown, they are going to do whatever they please and sometimes it will only get worse when they come here and realize that 911 and child protective services can "rescue" them...

Sorry girl about the headache...aww poe baby. I bet that hair is looking good!

LOL@ call me coward.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Nat!!!

Sorry about hubby's grandfather. (F)

Girl Im trying to do that Swapbucks thing you are talking about with Amazon. Ima start today.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning its snowing in va and im home not feeling good. and thought i could get rest but the kids are home.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AFTERNOON YARDIES!!!

Nat--sorry to hear about hubby's dad. Safe travels to him.

Always congrats on the new addition. It is about time LOL!!! :dance: guess she was finally ready to make her entrance.

snowed in today. Went to doctor's office it was clear; came out it was covered. I only had a 15 min appointment. Janay is doing good. Still baking now in the head down position. My lord I can tell that part, cause it hurt to put legs up too high.

good morning its snowing in va and im home not feeling good. and thought i could get rest but the kids are home.

Hope you feel better Jessica.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

snowed in today. Went to doctor's office it was clear; came out it was covered. I only had a 15 min appointment. Janay is doing good. Still baking now in the head down position. My lord I can tell that part, cause it hurt to put legs up too high.

Hi Janay WavingCat.gif My baby is waving to her too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aww inthe head down position that is great ready to come, ok if she wanna come b4 Smiley Baby Boom thats ok we wont complain.

How did the room come out :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mek mi see picha :blink: :blink:

We didnt do anything last week because of the kids doing so well in school that we took them out sat and sun.

But this weekeknd is the week hubby is putting together the crib and we are going to finally decorate the girls room together.

lets see how this goes :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: Better late than never :wow:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Feel better mama...

Condolences to Steven's grandfather...

Aww Jewrica, things are coming along smoothly!

Hi Janay WavingCat.gif My baby is waving to her too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aww inthe head down position that is great ready to come, ok if she wanna come b4 Smiley Baby Boom thats ok we wont complain.

How did the room come out :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mek mi see picha :blink: :blink:

We didnt do anything last week because of the kids doing so well in school that we took them out sat and sun.

But this weekeknd is the week hubby is putting together the crib and we are going to finally decorate the girls room together.

lets see how this goes :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: Better late than never :wow:

Thats great!

I was looking at houses in florida last night *sigh* I cant wait...

Timeline

AFTERNOON YARDIES!!!

Nat--sorry to hear about hubby's dad. Safe travels to him.

Always congrats on the new addition. It is about time LOL!!! :dance: guess she was finally ready to make her entrance.

Oh, do you know that Janay is my daughter middle name. I was looking up J girl names because my husband decided she have to have a J name like him. So I notice Janay "Gods precious gift" so I decide that was going to be her name then he said he had a name for her "Jaylyn", he was very disappointed when he found out that we were having a girl so I gave in and so her name will be Jaylyn Janay.

Edited by Caramel

Timeline

Hope your head stops hurting.

I'm curious: why were you blow drying it? To keep it straight? I remember the ONE time I had mine professionally straightened. I was at the salon for 5 hours and spent about $100. It was raining when I left. I got home & wrapped it. But when I woke up the next morning, it was an Afro. I cried.

Also, that gave me an idea. Steven has never seen me with straight hair. I'll have to straighten it while he's gone & greet him that way when I pick him up.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

I was looking at houses in florida last night *sigh* I cant wait...

When are you moving to Florida?

Oh, do you know that Janay is my daughter middle name. I was looking up J girl names because my husband decided she have to have a J name like him. So I notice Janay "Gods precious gift" so I decide that was going to be her name then he said he had a name for her "Jaylyn", he was very disappointed when he found out that we were having a girl so I gave in and so her name will be Jaylyn Janay.

Both of those are pretty names.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

nat- sorry to hear of your hubbys grandfather passing

may he Rest In Peace

oooh will you take a pic so i can see you with straight hair?

you think hubby will like it?

my hair is looooong and curly- hubby told me he didnt like my hair when i straightened it

and no, he did not sugar coat it either- "whatchoo do to your hair? no sah, make it curl up again" well excuuuuuuuse me mr. diva! lmao

Timeline

I've been busy and out of the loop, but wanted to share this. Then again maybe this is old news and I'm outta the loop on this too.

A girl that is in the process of going through the K-1 just told me that now the embassy emails packet 3 and then requires that you send all the forms back, as opposed to bringing all the forms on interview day. This makes so much more sense. I think we all were wondering why they didn't do this before. Remember when we had to say our honey's never got packet 3 in the smail mail and could they email it? I guess they heard enough of that to decide to just do that the first time. Anways, I thought this was neat.

Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.