MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MRStee,I notice that your husband just received his Green Card. Was your case transfer to California? I filed for Jerome AOS and I haven't heard anything only that it was transfer California. I just looked at your timeline and it looks like it took some time for them to approve your I485.

Yes Carmel it was a nightmare We filed in March, Transferred in April, Interview in November, Green card in Dec. a pure nightmare! Good luck to you guys :)

Timeline

Hey!I won't be in Negril for quite a while but when I do, I will be renewing our vows so I look forward to meeting you!

Hey Sugar, SMDH @ USCIS, can't live with them, can't live without them...

Actually no it's not gooey. I believe you boil it first and uh, ah hell I don't know how they make it but I know it has in beet roots, guiness and you boil, blend and sweeten with condensed milk to give it a more pleasant taste and it turned out darn good! Thompson2's and MrsTee's hubby has the recipe and below you can find how to drop it like it's hot, courtesy of JQ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have me rolling over here!! But you told her just right!!

LOL KJ he betta keep that juice all to himself cause he know aint no babies coming outta this cave :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a coworker's daughter who just lost twins. Im gonna make a batch for her.

Edited by MRStee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what up peoples???

it is friday!! hell to the yes!

xmas shopping...GGRRRRRR!!! hate it! i only have my son and the girls done so far..

who is gonna have a SEXY weekend??

Well I thought I was gonna have SEXXY wknd seeing how my honey burnch been here for a whole year yesterday, but Eric is at home sick. I think he got the flu or something. He hates to wear a coat and it is like 17degrees in the morning and 35 the rest of the day. But now I am stuck playing Doctor. Which isn't good cause I want all the attention :angry:

How all you ladies doing?

JQ--I was waiting on you to drop your load first, then I was gonna be right behind you :star:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well I thought I was gonna have SEXXY wknd seeing how my honey burnch been here for a whole year yesterday, but Eric is at home sick. I think he got the flu or something. He hates to wear a coat and it is like 17degrees in the morning and 35 the rest of the day. But now I am stuck playing Doctor. Which isn't good cause I want all the attention :angry:

How all you ladies doing?

JQ--I was waiting on you to drop your load first, then I was gonna be right behind you :star:

Hey everyone ..hope all is well tell eric get better soon

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awww feel better Eric

Okay Jew you can deliver after me because Im delivering on the 11th of January t0803.gif Is that cool with you :rofl::rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Awww feel better Eric

Okay Jew you can deliver after me because Im delivering on the 11th of January t0803.gif Is that cool with you :rofl::rofl:

Jew this look like Im ready this pic was taken tonight :bonk::bonk:

baby.bmp

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Jew I hope Eric feels better soon so he can get back to pampering you!

Hi My3 :)

JQ don't jinx yourself! But you do look like you're ready though!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

JQ don't jinx yourself! But you do look like you're ready though!

Girl, I dont believe in Jinx I believe in Jesus and if he say this baby is coming now, I gotta roll with it.

But I am trying to stay busy because it seems like the days are 48 hrs instead of 24 and Im trying to make them go by fast.

Wow 2 weeks to Christmas. Yall ready or doing last minute shopping like me.

JQ- Hold on just a little more. You need to wait and have a New Years baby!!

You see that big oh belly Brooke ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well Im trying to hold on, but its up to lil mama

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

JQ, well I hope she comes after Christmas, eventhough she would be s nice Christmas blessing to your family!

I did a little christmas shopping, got the cheap and small stuff that my nieces and nephew wanted outta the way.

My older niece, didn't start with her yet because her list is do costly, Wii games that costs $40-50, ipod, $200 ed hardy boots and what I can't give her, a relaxer. She doesn't like natural hair anymore but every time she gets a relaxed her hair edges fall out really bad...

Anyhow, goodmorning yardies, hope we're all enjoying our wknd!

I have a question/situation.

Friday at my job, all day there wasn't any heat in the building and instead of the director closing the center, she told us to keep our coats on because they're working on the boiler in the basement and the heat should be up any minute now. She kept saying that all day until 2:30 when I left. The heat never came up and no one was working on the boiler in the basement.

I have asthma and bronchitis. Right now I'm so sick its not even funny. My question is, should I go in tomorrow, as sick as I am so she can see for herself or should I call her and tell her she gotta cover my copay for a doctors visit and medication??? Or should I just leave it as it is, pay the $30 copay to see my doc and pay for any meds I get.

My boss is genuinely the cheapest person I've ever met. She cheats us on our pay, open on holidays etc

I haven't been sick like this in months so I know its from not having heat in the building.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Long time not been around these parts....Been REALLY busy with the new job, really liking it so far!

But it's hard adjusting again to leaving the house at 8.30 and coming back a 8.30pm...

But I am thankful to have a steady income!

On another side, I shot a Nigerian/Zimbabwean wedding last night, REALLY enjoyed it!

The clothes were absolutely amazing, I LOVED how they colour co-ordinated down the the tiniest details....Food was amazing, and normally I won't touch African food....

Tired as hell this morning, got to sleep at 3.30 last night, had to get up at 7am this morning to start on the editing before my son woke up...

Always, where's that BABY? lol!

And where's FINESSE been?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline

The msg in ready link ovahso

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Long time not been around these parts....Been REALLY busy with the new job, really liking it so far!

But it's hard adjusting again to leaving the house at 8.30 and coming back a 8.30pm...

But I am thankful to have a steady income!

On another side, I shot a Nigerian/Zimbabwean wedding last night, REALLY enjoyed it!

The clothes were absolutely amazing, I LOVED how they colour co-ordinated down the the tiniest details....Food was amazing, and normally I won't touch African food....

Tired as hell this morning, got to sleep at 3.30 last night, had to get up at 7am this morning to start on the editing before my son woke up...

Always, where's that BABY? lol!

And where's FINESSE been?

Glad you are liking the job. She don't want to come and is making me miserable :( .

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.