MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

I'm scrambling to be ready by the 19th when we leave. It seemed like a good idea months ago to get a few things for all of Vaughn's cousin, but with 10 our suitcases are filling up quick :wacko: Plus I'm wondering about going through customs? :unsure:

You know, for my immediate family I do the same thing. I get things as I see they want and need them through out the year. I just hate that Christmas as become so much about gift giving and people feel pressured to get the perfect gift. I think it's better to just get what you can when you can, if you want. Den made out GREAT getting you! He must have been an extra good boy..lol

You guys are going to have a wonderful trip...wish we were going...we said next year we're going to JA for Christmas.

And yes girl, Den made out real good with getting me...I don't think a day goes by that I don't let him tell me so. :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You guys are going to have a wonderful trip...wish we were going...we said next year we're going to JA for Christmas.

And yes girl, Den made out real good with getting me...I don't think a day goes by that I don't let him tell me so. :rofl:

yOU AND dEN ARE SO CUTE!!

MANY BLESSINGS WITH YOUR MARRIAGE HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep baby good eating burger and fries as I type!

Yep my man is 13 today, he is the right age for babysitting

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Aww thank you JQ Smiley Boom! You got you a lil' man. Yes he will be a big help to you with the baby. :thumbs:

I have to get something off in the mail next week to you :blush: ...girl time is rolling so fast I can barely keep up. :whistle:

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yep baby good eating burger and fries as I type!

Yep my man is 13 today, he is the right age for babysitting

Girl, I LOVE homemade burgers, can't stand the sweet McDonalds, Burger King etc You make me hungry now!!

Lmao at your son being the right age to baby sit.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

I just wated to stop and show you ladies some love. If you are gonna be in Negril for the New Year stop by and show me some love

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies,

What a gwaan?

Well for us we got a Request for Inital Evidence-i485 It makes no sense to me they are asking for

Evidence of your lawful admission or parole into the US... Such evidence includes, but is not limited to form i-94 record, or copy of the nonimmigrant visa page of your passport showing admission to the US....

This makes no sense as we included all this info in the packet already...

I guess I should resubmitted the same thing again? Lost

Timeline

Hi ladies it's been a long time. Do u know that I thought the Yardie Threat was no longer available. I was just messing around and I accidently came upon the Yardie Party. I hope everyone is doing fine. I have been reading the threads and I see quite a few ladies are expecting babies. Congrats to u all. I will keep in touch.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wow, made me really sat back in my chair and think...

Lmao @ your babies name. I know them :whistle:

Still can't think of a name for baby boom yet? Happy Bday to your son :dance::dance:

Tell your honey to make some okra juice, then you come to the board and ask JQ to give you some of the wata, go get drunk and do the dirty and I guarantee you'll be knocked up, it worked for us! :rofl:

There's always a first for everything and I'm glad all these firsts are good things, may you achieve many more! :star:

okra juice... omg wouldnt that be all.. gooey!?? what wata .. white rum? hmmm yummy pass it on the left hand side JQ.

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies, I can't believe the week is going so fast. All the better, I can relax on the weekend.

Tuesday night I was busy stuffing my face with my favorite chinese food (shrimp and brocoli in garlic sauce) and my phone rang, my ob wanted me to come in so I was a bit wooried because I knew the results hadn't come in yet.

Anyhow, I went and it was just to check if the baby is ok and if I'm ok after the procedure. Little did she know that I have my own doppler that I use 3 times a day so if God forbid something did happen, she would've been the last to know but thank God, a week after the procedure and I didn't spot, bleed and worse of all miscarry. She also went on to remind me that now that we know it's a boy, that the chance are higher of the child being affected, so I just said, yes, ok blah blah blah because I wasn't sure if she heard me when I say I want this child even if it's born with a foot on it's head.

Today is thursday and I can't wait for next tuesday to know if the results are going to come back on time so I can know what's going on asap. I can't wait to know, the suspension is killing me :(

Have a great day yardies!

I'm excited and not excited about this christmas, not excited because I wanted to go to Jamaica and I'm excited because this is G's first christmas here. For new years eve I wanted to take him to ny to go see the ball drop BUT it's blistering cold, the crowd is CRAZY at the time and you MUST go by at least 7 to catch a good glimpse of all the action so I don't know. As for gifts, I want to give him a xbox 360 w/ a kinect but I never liked a man who played video games, just seem odd to me, like don't you have anything better to do?? I want an ipad from him but doubt he'll pick up on the daily hibts I've been iving so I guess I'll decide last minute.

Hey DW, what's up, hope all is well!

Smiley will get the perfect job when the time is right!

Thank you, can't wait to see my baby boy, I told hubby I have a new husband now :star:

Lol, little do you know that VK, G and Dens are all drinking the same okra juice, G's just kicked in first so you and Brooke are next, especially since VK is going to JA to get that high grade okra. Oh #######, you and Char had left by the time they were drinking that okra juice, I forgot! Either way, Den has the recipe :devil:

Give him you wrapped up in lace :devil:

Hey Jus!!

Yes mama, JaPrincess started the trend and JQ spread the wata for all us pregnant mamas!

Sooo happy to hear that your cutie pie is finally coming! I know you will enjoy him :star:

Lol, anything you and G say is ok, but as long as he doesn'y have to see the baby's bith certificate. He told me if I mess around and spell it my way, he'll rip it up so I said ok, I'm not even gonna give him a clue that I can easily get another for $10 :bonk:

Im probably giving him jewlery or something soccer related

I never really thought about it that way Tee. Very inspirational. I like it.

I wish I wrote it, but I thought the mommies to be would appreciate it! :star:

Love this Mrs Tee! So have you decided what you are doing for your Anniversary? I can't believe that all of us are celebrating or soon-to-be celebrating our first year of marriage. :o

Well I know we are celebrating with you guys but Im still thinking

Timeline

Hey Ladies,

What a gwaan?

Well for us we got a Request for Inital Evidence-i485 It makes no sense to me they are asking for

Evidence of your lawful admission or parole into the US... Such evidence includes, but is not limited to form i-94 record, or copy of the nonimmigrant visa page of your passport showing admission to the US....

Make a copy of the entire passport book and the front and back of the I-94. If you have receipts and/or boarding passes from JA to your country, submit that too.

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Hi ladies it's been a long time. Do u know that I thought the Yardie Threat was no longer available. I was just messing around and I accidently came upon the Yardie Party. I hope everyone is doing fine. I have been reading the threads and I see quite a few ladies are expecting babies. Congrats to u all. I will keep in touch.

Good to see you Carmel, I changed the name because I felt like we needed change...

Timeline

I just wated to stop and show you ladies some love. If you are gonna be in Negril for the New Year stop by and show me some love

I would love to come to Negril next year, hubby said we are going to show off the baby in July and have an anniversary party so we will see :star:

Aww thank you JQ Smiley Boom! You got you a lil' man. Yes he will be a big help to you with the baby. :thumbs:

I have to get something off in the mail next week to you :blush: ...girl time is rolling so fast I can barely keep up. :whistle:

k (L)

Girl, I LOVE homemade burgers, can't stand the sweet McDonalds, Burger King etc You make me hungry now!!

Lmao at your son being the right age to baby sit.

That is something that I can still eat everyday even in these last few weeks of being preggo. 0_61_hamburger.jpg

c0105.gif Thanks for the congrats

I dont know who started this baby stufft8307.gif but these girls just kept goingt8307.gif and goingt8307.gif and going t8307.gif :rofl:

okra juice... omg wouldnt that be all.. gooey!?? what wata .. white rum? hmmm yummy pass it on the left hand side JQ.

81686.gif girl do the nasty in different positions, when I got preggo it was not on purpose because I just got off the shot. The percentage of me getting pregnant that fast was less than 5 % the doctor said. That nasty okra guiness oats juice and that t1522.gif or maybe the t1532.gif put it in motion.

When that foot heal go crazy on it, and get drunk so it can be extra wild :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Good to see you Carmel, I changed the name because I felt like we needed change...

MRStee,I notice that your husband just received his Green Card. Was your case transfer to California? I filed for Jerome AOS and I haven't heard anything only that it was transfer California. I just looked at your timeline and it looks like it took some time for them to approve your I485.

Timeline

Hey!I won't be in Negril for quite a while but when I do, I will be renewing our vows so I look forward to meeting you!

Hey Ladies,

What a gwaan?

Hey Sugar, SMDH @ USCIS, can't live with them, can't live without them...

Actually no it's not gooey. I believe you boil it first and uh, ah hell I don't know how they make it but I know it has in beet roots, guiness and you boil, blend and sweeten with condensed milk to give it a more pleasant taste and it turned out darn good! Thompson2's and MrsTee's hubby has the recipe and below you can find how to drop it like it's hot, courtesy of JQ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would love to come to Negril next year, hubby said we are going to show off the baby in July and have an anniversary party so we will see :star:

k (L)

That is something that I can still eat everyday even in these last few weeks of being preggo. 0_61_hamburger.jpg

I dont know who started this baby stufft8307.gif but these girls just kept goingt8307.gif and goingt8307.gif and going t8307.gif :rofl:

81686.gif girl do the nasty in different positions, when I got preggo it was not on purpose because I just got off the shot. The percentage of me getting pregnant that fast was less than 5 % the doctor said. That nasty okra guiness oats juice and that t1522.gif or maybe the t1532.gif put it in motion.

When that foot heal go crazy on it, and get drunk so it can be extra wild :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have me rolling over here!! But you told her just right!!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.