MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ladies!

ive been reading.... and checking in on y'all

i CAN NOT believe how many women are pregnant!!!

kinda wild!

hubby is in JAMAICA!

i won't lie- im loving being at home by myself

ill prob start to miss him in a couple days-

he will be coming home on the 18th with our son!

i CAN NOT WAIT!

im staying busy getting the house ready for a 4 year old boy!

whooooooooooooheee

This brought tears to my eyes, Im very happy for you!star_smile.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL @ "in" thing to do... yeah, just call me trend setter! :blush:

Next year ya'll be moving to Jamaica too :bonk:

You know, there may be a bunch of us moving after you settle in and tell us how wonderful it is. So far lots of ladies have been following you.

I've heard of it being spelled both ways too but Aidan just look better on paper, lol.

Oh yea, G hates to read so I can get over easy on that!

Lol @ the okra juice, you gotta remind him to make it in Jamaica, Jamaica's okra has stamina :rofl:

But seriously, I have a bunch of friends that come back from JA knocked up and it's always the steam fish with okra or something with okra in it!

After you, Asheia and I think that's it, we'll have a break from vj babies then we'll start a new trend or in thing.

I say Y not AidYn..hahaha yes that is thanks to a few glasses of wine. :bonk:

We shall see about the JA Okra. I know hubby will be making his juice and eating it with fish.

I can't believe how fast it is approaching and no I'm not ready at all. Not really doing any thing this year on the present front. I give all year to my family and friends and they will be alright. I told Den he has the greatest gift of all, me! :rofl:

I'm scrambling to be ready by the 19th when we leave. It seemed like a good idea months ago to get a few things for all of Vaughn's cousin, but with 10 our suitcases are filling up quick :wacko: Plus I'm wondering about going through customs? :unsure:

You know, for my immediate family I do the same thing. I get things as I see they want and need them through out the year. I just hate that Christmas as become so much about gift giving and people feel pressured to get the perfect gift. I think it's better to just get what you can when you can, if you want. Den made out GREAT getting you! He must have been an extra good boy..lol

ladies!

kinda wild!

hubby is in JAMAICA!

i CAN NOT WAIT!

whooooooooooooheee

Wahooo :dance::dance: Baby boy is coming home for Christmas!! How nice! I've been thinking about you guys and wondering when likkle man was coming. Enjoy your time now! Your boys will be back in no time and it will be a mad house, but it's going to be wonderful :star:

Timeline

Good Morning!

I would like to dedicate this post to all the mothers to be!! Remember this and you will go far!

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

-----------------------------

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

-- Elizabeth Stone

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies, I can't believe the week is going so fast. All the better, I can relax on the weekend.

Tuesday night I was busy stuffing my face with my favorite chinese food (shrimp and brocoli in garlic sauce) and my phone rang, my ob wanted me to come in so I was a bit wooried because I knew the results hadn't come in yet.

Anyhow, I went and it was just to check if the baby is ok and if I'm ok after the procedure. Little did she know that I have my own doppler that I use 3 times a day so if God forbid something did happen, she would've been the last to know but thank God, a week after the procedure and I didn't spot, bleed and worse of all miscarry. She also went on to remind me that now that we know it's a boy, that the chance are higher of the child being affected, so I just said, yes, ok blah blah blah because I wasn't sure if she heard me when I say I want this child even if it's born with a foot on it's head.

Today is thursday and I can't wait for next tuesday to know if the results are going to come back on time so I can know what's going on asap. I can't wait to know, the suspension is killing me :(

Have a great day yardies!

Christmas is faaaast approaching ya'll. Is everyone ready? :unsure:

I'm excited and not excited about this christmas, not excited because I wanted to go to Jamaica and I'm excited because this is G's first christmas here. For new years eve I wanted to take him to ny to go see the ball drop BUT it's blistering cold, the crowd is CRAZY at the time and you MUST go by at least 7 to catch a good glimpse of all the action so I don't know. As for gifts, I want to give him a xbox 360 w/ a kinect but I never liked a man who played video games, just seem odd to me, like don't you have anything better to do?? I want an ipad from him but doubt he'll pick up on the daily hibts I've been iving so I guess I'll decide last minute.

Morning All!

So much I wanted to comment on but forgot...dang I'm getting old.

Den and I are doing fine...just trucking along. Den is still with this group here in Atlanta and they are in the process of getting some full time gigs so we shall see how that goes over. In the meantime, Den is applying everywhere under the sun.

Congrats on likkle boy, KJ!

Congrats to Moira and Michael on their approval! So happy for them.

I hope everyone is doing well! :star: Miss you guys...I'm usually on FB though so I will see you there. If you're not on FB, then love ya and holla at you soon.

Hey DW, what's up, hope all is well!

Smiley will get the perfect job when the time is right!

Thank you, can't wait to see my baby boy, I told hubby I have a new husband now :star:

:rofl: KJ, I'm gon get you! No babies over here for a likkle while longer... :rofl:

Lol, little do you know that VK, G and Dens are all drinking the same okra juice, G's just kicked in first so you and Brooke are next, especially since VK is going to JA to get that high grade okra. Oh #######, you and Char had left by the time they were drinking that okra juice, I forgot! Either way, Den has the recipe :devil:

I wish I could use that line but our anniversary is the day after, so I guess I gotta find something to give this man! lol

Give him you wrapped up in lace :devil:

ladies!

kinda wild!

hubby is in JAMAICA!

i CAN NOT WAIT!

whooooooooooooheee

Hey Jus!!

Yes mama, JaPrincess started the trend and JQ spread the wata for all us pregnant mamas!

Sooo happy to hear that your cutie pie is finally coming! I know you will enjoy him :star:

I say Y not AidYn..hahaha yes that is thanks to a few glasses of wine. :bonk:

We shall see about the JA Okra. I know hubby will be making his juice and eating it with fish.

I'm scrambling to be ready by the 19th when we leave. It seemed like a good idea months ago to get a few things for all of Vaughn's cousin, but with 10 our suitcases are filling up quick :wacko: Plus I'm wondering about going through customs? :unsure:

Lol, anything you and G say is ok, but as long as he doesn'y have to see the baby's bith certificate. He told me if I mess around and spell it my way, he'll rip it up so I said ok, I'm not even gonna give him a clue that I can easily get another for $10 :bonk:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

ladies!

kinda wild!

hubby is in JAMAICA!

i CAN NOT WAIT!

whooooooooooooheee

CONGRATS!! I can only imagine how/what you are feeling. Can't wait til I can that about our daughter.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Good Morning!

I would like to dedicate this post to all the mothers to be!! Remember this and you will go far!

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

-- Elizabeth Stone

I never really thought about it that way Tee. Very inspirational. I like it.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ you and I are on the same schedule, I go to my dr every Wednesday and have been since the pregancy although of course now the appointments are weekly.

Yep Wednesday's every 2weeks, it is after my next one the Wednesday b4 Xmas its down to weekly

At first my dr. says you are not going past the 20th but now he says im going to January. :dance: :dance: :dance:

They dont know anything. the dr appt yesterday was a joke, listened to the babies heart, then measured me then said are you registered at the hospital, take it easy :wacko: see you in 2 weeks. :angry:

It was useless, but glad everything is ok. Just waiting patiently for her arrival.

I have to tell you I look forward to seeing your pictures and smileys you post daily it brings alot of joy to the board. I know what you mean about the active little girl and yes all that moving kicking and everythign else is not so fun anymore. I usually wear open toe shoes and my God the last two days hubby wouldnt let me leave the hoiuse with out putting on some closed toe shoes shoe It was a chore trying to put on shoes yesterday and today and gosh that hurt.

I like to share pictures and I like to be animated, wait till yall here my babies name its animated azzz hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Come on Zarah we want you to come down the hole. :help:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Good Morning!

-- Elizabeth Stone

Tru ting mon jamaican15.jpg Have a nice day yall,

Oh and also today is my son 13th b-day so not sure what Im doing but he want these $86 dollar shoes that Im getting on my lunch break. he deserves it just a great son and helps me daily with anything I need and gives me all the kisses (L)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

ladies!

kinda wild!

hubby is in JAMAICA!

i CAN NOT WAIT!

whooooooooooooheee

Congrats :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

MIss!!! It is SO good to hear from you and Im glad things turned around for you! Baby soon come.. Make sure hubby drinks that stuff the men drink and who knows, ya might just end up with twins!!!! :)

What stuff men drink??? Tell me ???? omg

about the co sponsor bit. actually ppl who are green card holders can get food stamps, just not any other welfare benefit. I believe that is the case. the last time i checked it was. disability, i'm not sure.

i hope you get your co sponsor stuff sorted it can be very stressful.

wow all of you are so bustl-ey on this board, babies, travelling, greencards. isnt it amazing

for me this year has been a year of firsts. My first year married, my first year living in america, my first year as a stepmother ( getting better), my first job( had to let it go but whatever), my first driving licence. its pretty good, everything in small steps.

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

ladies!

kinda wild!

hubby is in JAMAICA!

i CAN NOT WAIT!

whooooooooooooheee

Congratulations! That is wonderful news...your men soon come home.

What stuff men drink???[/b] Tell me ???? omg

about the co sponsor bit. actually ppl who are green card holders can get food stamps, just not any other welfare benefit. I believe that is the case. the last time i checked it was. disability, i'm not sure.

wow all of you are so bustl-ey on this board, babies, travelling, greencards. isnt it amazing

for me this year has been a year of firsts. My first year married, my first year living in america, my first year as a stepmother ( getting better), my first job( had to let it go but whatever), my first driving licence. its pretty good, everything in small steps.

Hi Miss...congrats on your first year of many more good things to come.

Tru ting mon jamaican15.jpg Have a nice day yall,

Oh and also today is my son 13th b-day so not sure what Im doing but he want these $86 dollar shoes that Im getting on my lunch break. he deserves it just a great son and helps me daily with anything I need and gives me all the kisses (L)

Sup JQ Smiley Boom...how da belly? Awww your baby is 13 today? Happy Birthday JQ Smiley Boom lil' boom. Girl they growing up...you have a teenager. Awww.

I never really thought about it that way Tee. Very inspirational. I like it.

I like it too. Hi Eric_Jew Nug (waiving as I rub da belly)

Goodmorning yardies, I can't believe the week is going so fast. All the better, I can relax on the weekend.

Tuesday night I was busy stuffing my face with my favorite chinese food (shrimp and brocoli in garlic sauce) and my phone rang, my ob wanted me to come in so I was a bit wooried because I knew the results hadn't come in yet.

Anyhow, I went and it was just to check if the baby is ok and if I'm ok after the procedure. Little did she know that I have my own doppler that I use 3 times a day so if God forbid something did happen, she would've been the last to know but thank God, a week after the procedure and I didn't spot, bleed and worse of all miscarry. She also went on to remind me that now that we know it's a boy, that the chance are higher of the child being affected, so I just said, yes, ok blah blah blah because I wasn't sure if she heard me when I say I want this child even if it's born with a foot on it's head.

Today is thursday and I can't wait for next tuesday to know if the results are going to come back on time so I can know what's going on asap. I can't wait to know, the suspension is killing me :(

Have a great day yardies!

I'm excited and not excited about this christmas, not excited because I wanted to go to Jamaica and I'm excited because this is G's first christmas here. For new years eve I wanted to take him to ny to go see the ball drop BUT it's blistering cold, the crowd is CRAZY at the time and you MUST go by at least 7 to catch a good glimpse of all the action so I don't know. As for gifts, I want to give him a xbox 360 w/ a kinect but I never liked a man who played video games, just seem odd to me, like don't you have anything better to do?? I want an ipad from him but doubt he'll pick up on the daily hibts I've been iving so I guess I'll decide last minute.

Hey DW, what's up, hope all is well!

Smiley will get the perfect job when the time is right!

Thank you, can't wait to see my baby boy, I told hubby I have a new husband now :star:

Lol, little do you know that VK, G and Dens are all drinking the same okra juice, G's just kicked in first so you and Brooke are next, especially since VK is going to JA to get that high grade okra. Oh #######, you and Char had left by the time they were drinking that okra juice, I forgot! Either way, Den has the recipe :devil:

Give him you wrapped up in lace :devil:

Hey Jus!!

Yes mama, JaPrincess started the trend and JQ spread the wata for all us pregnant mamas!

Sooo happy to hear that your cutie pie is finally coming! I know you will enjoy him :star:

Lol, anything you and G say is ok, but as long as he doesn'y have to see the baby's bith certificate. He told me if I mess around and spell it my way, he'll rip it up so I said ok, I'm not even gonna give him a clue that I can easily get another for $10 :bonk:

Hi KJ, I know the waiting is a pain but we claiming nothing but good news. You are a mess girl...you got me over here cracking up... :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good Morning!

-- Elizabeth Stone

Wow, made me really sat back in my chair and think...

Yep Wednesday's every 2weeks, it is after my next one the Wednesday b4 Xmas its down to weekly

At first my dr. says you are not going past the 20th but now he says im going to January. :dance: :dance: :dance:

They dont know anything. the dr appt yesterday was a joke, listened to the babies heart, then measured me then said are you registered at the hospital, take it easy :wacko: see you in 2 weeks. :angry:

It was useless, but glad everything is ok. Just waiting patiently for her arrival.

I like to share pictures and I like to be animated, wait till yall here my babies name its animated azzz hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Come on Zarah we want you to come down the hole. :help:

Lmao @ your babies name. I know them :whistle:

Still can't think of a name for baby boom yet? Happy Bday to your son :dance::dance:

What stuff men drink???[/b] Tell me ???? omg

Tell your honey to make some okra juice, then you come to the board and ask JQ to give you some of the wata, go get drunk and do the dirty and I guarantee you'll be knocked up, it worked for us! :rofl:

There's always a first for everything and I'm glad all these firsts are good things, may you achieve many more! :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Hi KJ, I know the waiting is a pain but we claiming nothing but good news. You are a mess girl...you got me over here cracking up... :rofl:

Hey girl! And as if the waiting wouldn't be longer :wacko:

Only the genetic counselor can read and give me the results, my results come back on the 14th but her next available slot is for the 20th :crying:

Atleast I'll know by Christmas :blush:

Lol @ the drinks and stuff, but I'm for real! Well not me, but G, VK and Dens are for real :rofl:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Good Morning!

-- Elizabeth Stone

Love this Mrs Tee! So have you decided what you are doing for your Anniversary? I can't believe that all of us are celebrating or soon-to-be celebrating our first year of marriage. :o

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hey girl! And as if the waiting wouldn't be longer :wacko:

Only the genetic counselor can read and give me the results, my results come back on the 14th but her next available slot is for the 20th :crying:

Atleast I'll know by Christmas :blush:

Lol @ the drinks and stuff, but I'm for real! Well not me, but G, VK and Dens are for real :rofl:

Well we're here waiting on the edge of our seats with you and I agree you going to love the hella outta that likkle boy...we all are! :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.