MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Dada u naw ansah mi -- urry up before mi phone batri dead

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada wah di rass u a do in yah!

Well it looks like I'm back at the drawing board.... Didn't work out too well with my employer so I'm back to job hunting and of course I had to take a peek on VJ to make sure u were behaving :whistle: .....

Dada u naw ansah mi -- urry up before mi phone batri dead

Ease yuhself now...(mi love when Nev say dat to me..lol) Yuh knoa mi had to go and be neaby and see wah been going on here....

Filed: Timeline

Well it looks like I'm back at the drawing board.... Didn't work out too well with my employer so I'm back to job hunting and of course I had to take a peek on VJ to make sure u were behaving :whistle: .....

Ease yuhself now...(mi love when Nev say dat to me..lol) Yuh knoa mi had to go and be neaby and see wah been going on here....

Wow...sorry bout the job thing...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow...sorry bout the job thing...

Tonks but no worries I do wish they would have waited till Jan though..kissteet. I wasn't happy at all. They told me I would be doing one thing but hired me to do another. Prayfully I'll land back on my feet soon...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Everyone,

Mo- Glad to hear the allergies subsided, Take it easy Benadryl should be ok to take.

KJ-Understand the feeling LOL of not wanting to go to work. I am so uncomfortable since yesterday evening my God I cant even explain it. I am praying for the best for your procedure and I know all will be fine (with ur little girl :))

DADA-Nice to see ya sorr bout the job hope you get something real soon.

I think thats everything

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Hey Everyone,

Mo- Glad to hear the allergies subsided, Take it easy Benadryl should be ok to take.

KJ-Understand the feeling LOL of not wanting to go to work. I am so uncomfortable since yesterday evening my God I cant even explain it. I am praying for the best for your procedure and I know all will be fine (with ur little girl :))

DADA-Nice to see ya sorr bout the job hope you get something real soon.

I think thats everything

I have the biggest smile on my face from you saying "little girl!" Not long before I know, 2 weeks :dance::dance::dance:

Can't you ask to be induced, gosh that's torture :crying:

I hope all goes well with the procedure, today is not such a good day, my stomach hurts like HELL and either I have gas or an acrobat because I keep felling little twitches, hubby thinks I'm crazy to be thinking the baby is moving so soon but my ob said it's possible. :blush:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

I have the biggest smile on my face from you saying "little girl!" Not long before I know, 2 weeks :dance::dance::dance:

Can't you ask to be induced, gosh that's torture :crying:

I hope all goes well with the procedure, today is not such a good day, my stomach hurts like HELL and either I have gas or an acrobat because I keep felling little twitches, hubby thinks I'm crazy to be thinking the baby is moving so soon but my ob said it's possible. :blush:

Oh yes girl its probably the little acrobat :) She may have the hippcups or the flutters are just to remind mommy she is there :).

I have to wait til Wednesday at least my next visit to see if I am even dialated yet :( I hope so cause my God my back is killing me and I cant get comfortable anyway I try . I have tried all the old wives tales except for the castro oil and I am not really feeling that one specially that my back already hurts LOL.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Oh yes girl its probably the little acrobat :) She may have the hippcups or the flutters are just to remind mommy she is there :).

I have to wait til Wednesday at least my next visit to see if I am even dialated yet :( I hope so cause my God my back is killing me and I cant get comfortable anyway I try . I have tried all the old wives tales except for the castro oil and I am not really feeling that one specially that my back already hurts LOL.

Shoot, she do not need to remind me coz with all this nausea, I'm reminded EVERYDAY!

Well I sure hope your water breaks by then!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Shoot, she do not need to remind me coz with all this nausea, I'm reminded EVERYDAY!

Well I sure hope your water breaks by then!

LOL ! Thank you

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Lol @ Sugar being late.

Tee, I don't know if you've ever had wine cake before but I can bake it to perfection!! I usually only bake for people in my house because I wasn't confident but I baked one and took it to work and all 18 slices was gone in 10 minutes. If I knew how to decorate with icing and all that, I would bake you a cake...

Well the one I tasted made me not want another, maybe yours will be delicious... Just like vk made me drink nasty liquor yuck!

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies, Monday is here and I'm so not in the mood to go to work but I'm gonna go since I get out at 2:30.

Tomorrow morning is the procedure and while I'm not worried about the procedure itself or the risk it has of miscarriage, I'm anxious to get it over with and know the damn results. It has consumed my thoughts for the past 2 weeks, I haven't been eating or taking my pills, all I do is sleep. But by the grace of God I'll be fine.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Please don't worry and eat or you'll be a skinny lil thang like smiley and steve #2 :rofl: but seriously, i will say prayers for you.. everything will be fine

Timeline

Morning!!! Hope every1 enjoyed there holiday. Mine was well spent. My grandparents moved to Florida this morning. I'm so sad. So used to grandma asking for a ride somewhere. Anyhow, I told her I will see her in March. Grandpa was so ready. All he kept talking about was doing yard work. Then grandma would say, T, stop talking nonsense. Any work inna di yard fi do!

What a couple. They will be missed here in NY.

As far as myself, this wkend was something. I suffer from "weird" allergies, as I call it. For no reason @ all I will have hives on my face, legs, & arms. On the severe end, my lips & tongue would swell & my throat will begin to close. Well low & behold, my throat began to swell to the point where it almost closed. Now usually in the past, I'd take Benadryl or get steroid shots @ alergist. I also have something call an EpiPen in csse of throat closure. I used none of the above b/c of this pregnancy. I kept coughing, rapid breathing, swallowing nonstop & drinking fluids. I all had to rest on 4 damn pillows b/c when I was flat, I experienced the difficulty breathing. Mind you for the past two years my allergies have been under control.

Well I plan to see allergist 2day to see if I may take Benadryl. I did my reading & it claims to not have an affect on baby. I however will consult ob gyn & allergist 1st.

Experiencing these things makes me wonder how the hell I'm going to survive in JA for the holidays! I was truly miserable & uncomfortable. Only heaven knows, I guess

Aww Mo, I hope everything is okay mi gyal! No fun being that way especially during pregnancy ugh

Timeline

You're a drinker so you should like it with all the liquor I bake it with. But honestly, you're not the 1st person that only tasted it once and hate it.

Thanks for the prayers! The weight is gonna creep up on they young azz, just you wait and see.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies!

Sigh, I didn't sleep one bit last night :(

Anyhow, have a great day everyone!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Good morning KJ...

Keep us posted! Im sorry you didn't sleep last night. :(

Just wanted everyone to know that Steve received his welcome letter yesterday.... Whew.. God is good! :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.