MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My doctor said Lilla needed to at least have her first set of shots before we flew to JA.

I believe you have to have had the child for more than 6 months to claim on taxes...

I dont think it has to be 6 months.. I had my daughter in August and if memory serves me correctly, I believe as long as it's before 12/31 you can claim them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do you actually want to go shopping for something specific or you and VK just want something to do from 12-6am?? Lol

G is pretty easy going so that's a plus on my part.

Oh yea, Ro described the Sardine as if it was heaven in a can so I HAD to get it. He's been telling me soon come since 9pm and didn't get home until 11:20, I was heated and I didn't care if he was around his friend. I went crazy cussing him out, telling him to come home and feed me. Brooke, I cried for my Sardine and didn't feel bad not one minute. His excuse was that he thought getting me the fresh baked bread that I was drooling for all day was enough. I need to cry more often coz I did get my Sardine and will have it again for breakfast :)

LMAO!! Nah we have plenty to do from 12-6am, but I just love shopping at any time, and getting a deal is even better to me.

Heaven in a can..Ro sure did make it sound that way. So by you saying you are having them for breakfast means they were as good as you imagined? Poe thang crying for sardines. That is a pregnancy classic. G is a poe thang for thinking bread is going to satisfy you for the night..lol

I made Jamaican wine cake yesterday and it was soo damn good but I'm scared to eat much because of the wine...

Mmmmm do tell me the recipe for this PLEASE. I asked VK and he said he never had it or heard of it. I can't wait to make it and try it.I thought cooked liquor was OK, but what do I know?

I dont think it has to be 6 months.. I had my daughter in August and if memory serves me correctly, I believe as long as it's before 12/31 you can claim them.

LOL.. Can't believe what I started by bringing this up. JQ probably is going to go into Jan and miss out and this was all for nothning, but since she has a halloween baby already then I think she should do another holiday and New years is better than any January holiday..lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's true, you don't need to worry about a deduction at all. Sorry Nat came through me for a minute..lol I don't know how the days work with the IRS. I thought as long as they were born by the 31 do dec. they could be claimed, but that's not a concern for you so whatever. I still think a new years baby is nice and that wouldn't be to early right? Or maybe it's one love gonna have the new years baby. I know one of you is gonna be baby dropping along side with the ball in NY..lol

Oh and you and the grocery store are just too much. I can just picture that lady falling and you not being able to stop laughing as you replay it over and over in your head.

LOL @ AKA sexy lips..love it! Does he have any names suggestions or is he just turning yours down? What is Moy Moy's govt name and did he have a say in that?

Brooke I am hoping and praying I have a January baby but you know they say 2 weeks before or afetr so I feel this baby is going to come before.

Girllll that grocery store was to much, I was damn near peeing on myself, if its funny ima laugh no matter what!!!

Sexy lips yep thats my hunny, He talking about "ganja" thats his only suggestion. Everything I suggest is a no, so ima just pick something and stick with it

Moy's name is Antonette. Cause his middle name is Anthony and he had no part in it, because him & her mom named her something else, but at 3 years old mom changed it. Not sure why we jusy seen it when we were trying to send the papers in to bring her to U.S. 3 years ago

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

OMG :rofl::bonk::rofl:

GIRL, you need to TAKE IT EASY!! Chat bout Dr. wanting to put you on bed rest one minute and starting a fight in the ghetto grocery store the next :bonk:

Please ease up Mrs.BOOM! Nothing matters more than the life inside you right now, the company will be fine!

You need to rest and apparently you may need to send your hubby to the grocery store from now on :rofl:

JaP im being good I promise. :innocent:

I just went in the store to get popsickles for the kids, I didnt know the girl was going to fall :angry::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My hubby will only go to the store with me :bonk:

OMG :rofl::bonk::rofl:

GIRL, you need to TAKE IT EASY!! Chat bout Dr. wanting to put you on bed rest one minute and starting a fight in the ghetto grocery store the next :bonk:

mi naw start fight in da store momma JaP :unsure::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I guess you're right, I will love either one I get but I just never had a great relationship with my mom and I'm anxious to have that mother daughter relationship with my girl. But 1 month until I know for sure

I have great relationships with my boys also, but I cant wait to see my likkle girl :blush: and really bond with her.Im taking 4 months off of work, I wanna get to know her and her me everyday of the beginnning of her life. :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Girl that must be nice. only 14lbs gained. I have gained about 35lbs so far and still a few more months to go. Look out big MAMA..lol

Wow you look good mama jew dont look like 35 lbs at all, girl scratch that 14,,,, in the last 2 weeks 3 more lbs, I am feeling more hungry lately. :dance::dance:

I go to the dr again Wednesday so we will see :blink:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

LOL.. Can't believe what I started by bringing this up. JQ probably is going to go into Jan and miss out and this was all for nothning, but since she has a halloween baby already then I think she should do another holiday and New years is better than any January holiday..lol

I agree January baby please God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

lol poe thang lol

LOL!

I had a in person reading and they didn't really look at me at all and was DEAD on point.... I got a lil scared lol

leave mi friend G alone> he may be cold but he'll be cute LOL

Oh wow!

Exactly, he trying to be cute! Lmao

I have to agree with JAP on this one... I wanted a girl SO bad that when they told me I was having a boy, I cried and cried and cried some more. Now speaking as they are older, I was blessed to have a boy first. We went through some really bad times but now that he is and adult 19 years grown, he is so loving and protective of me and my daughter. I can depend on him for ANYTHING. He is very intelligent and we are always challenging each other educationally. I love my daughter too, but she has Rashida moments just like me lol and thats scary LOL.

My niece on the other hand is a handful and is gonna give her mother the run of her life :rofl: My nephew is sweet, caring and kind and loving. Very protective of the women (me, my sister and my daughter and his sister) My son can't even cope with my niece cause she is a bad behind like he was!

So God does have a plan for you. You may not get your girl the first time but you will be blessed no matter what!(L)

I agree with you and Danna but only time will tell... The procedure is next week and that brings me closure to knowing what the sex is!

LMAO!! Nah we have plenty to do from 12-6am, but I just love shopping at any time, and getting a deal is even better to me.

Heaven in a can..Ro sure did make it sound that way. So by you saying you are having them for breakfast means they were as good as you imagined? Poe thang crying for sardines. That is a pregnancy classic. G is a poe thang for thinking bread is going to satisfy you for the night..lol

Mmmmm do tell me the recipe for this PLEASE. I asked VK and he said he never had it or heard of it. I can't wait to make it and try it.I thought cooked liquor was OK, but what do I know?

Oh ok.

Girl, I tore up that Sardine and rice for breakfast and I guess she liked it because I did not have my head in the toilet!

Brooke, the bread is heaven so I can see how he would think its enough. When I get it from the bakery its nice and warm and just so darn good! For thanksgiving I usually give one to a few ppl and by the time I get home my phone is ringing, asking where I bought because they want more. I have to remember to raw you guys there when you come for the shower. I hope the weather will be nice by then so I can have it in my backyard.

I'm sure he knows it, depending on where you're from, it can be a different name. Rum/wine cake, black cake, Christmas cake, fruit cake and I can't recall anymore names. Ask him and let me know if he remember one of those names. Idk about the liquor but I had a piece and it was good. I'll send you the recipe on fb.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Brooke I am hoping and praying I have a January baby but you know they say 2 weeks before or afetr so I feel this baby is going to come before.

Girllll that grocery store was to much, I was damn near peeing on myself, if its funny ima laugh no matter what!!!

Sexy lips yep thats my hunny, He talking about "ganja" thats his only suggestion. Everything I suggest is a no, so ima just pick something and stick with it

Moy's name is Antonette. Cause his middle name is Anthony and he had no part in it, because him & her mom named her something else, but at 3 years old mom changed it. Not sure why we jusy seen it when we were trying to send the papers in to bring her to U.S. 3 years ago

I thought my hubby was the only one who had crazy names. He said if its a boy his name is going to be music tattoo jenkinson and every time he says it I get so pissed! I know its a joke but I hate it!!

I can see how you wouldn't see the name change. When I met g and told him my age, Ye said "oh we're the same age, just 10 days apart" When I started the papers for the k1 I noticed I was a year older than him. Until this day, he swears that he didn't tell me we're the same age!

I have great relationships with my boys also, but I cant wait to see my likkle girl :blush: and really bond with her.Im taking 4 months off of work, I wanna get to know her and her me everyday of the beginnning of her life. :blush:

I would love to take some time off as well! And I feel the sane way about bonding with my baby, boy or girl :)

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

I thought my hubby was the only one who had crazy names. He said if its a boy his name is going to be music tattoo jenkinson and every time he says it I get so pissed! I know its a joke but I hate it!!

I can see how you wouldn't see the name change. When I met g and told him my age, Ye said "oh we're the same age, just 10 days apart" When I started the papers for the k1 I noticed I was a year older than him. Until this day, he swears that he didn't tell me we're the same age!

I would love to take some time off as well! And I feel the sane way about bonding with my baby, boy or girl :)

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies!

8 more days until my procedure :blush:

Always, hope you're in labor :star:

Sorry for the triple post, thought my internet wasn't5 working.

Have a great day!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Good Morning All,

Here I am at working wishing I was in labor already LOL! KJ maybe later today who knows LOL ! I walked and sexy parties and everything you can think of to try to start it but all I am feeling is braxton hicks contractions :( well hopefully sometime this week. I will keep you all posted. By the way your procedure will be fine and all will go well no issues. I dreampt you had a baby girl she looked just like your hubby but had your cheeks and lips, very beautiful.

Anyway hope you all have a fantasic week, Thanksgiving, and all.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

LOL!

Oh wow!

Exactly, he trying to be cute! Lmao

I agree with you and Danna but only time will tell... The procedure is next week and that brings me closure to knowing what the sex is!

Oh ok.

Girl, I tore up that Sardine and rice for breakfast and I guess she liked it because I did not have my head in the toilet!

Brooke, the bread is heaven so I can see how he would think its enough. When I get it from the bakery its nice and warm and just so darn good! For thanksgiving I usually give one to a few ppl and by the time I get home my phone is ringing, asking where I bought because they want more. I have to remember to raw you guys there when you come for the shower. I hope the weather will be nice by then so I can have it in my backyard.

I'm sure he knows it, depending on where you're from, it can be a different name. Rum/wine cake, black cake, Christmas cake, fruit cake and I can't recall anymore names. Ask him and let me know if he remember one of those names. Idk about the liquor but I had a piece and it was good. I'll send you the recipe on fb.

You know Imma be the first one at the shower since Im making myself the VJ Godmother of the likkle one! :blush:

Good Morning All,

Here I am at working wishing I was in labor already LOL! KJ maybe later today who knows LOL ! I walked and sexy parties and everything you can think of to try to start it but all I am feeling is braxton hicks contractions :( well hopefully sometime this week. I will keep you all posted. By the way your procedure will be fine and all will go well no issues. I dreampt you had a baby girl she looked just like your hubby but had your cheeks and lips, very beautiful.

Anyway hope you all have a fantasic week, Thanksgiving, and all.

Always, happy thanksgiving to you and your family, blessings to the likkle one and take care in case we don't hear from you!(L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.