MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Brooke, now that I think back, I know damn well my azz wasn't showing, just loved the attention from Tee!! Lmao, but for real, I've come to realize that we tend to think we're showing and we're not and gets offended when someone says we're not showing. I joined a prego forum and 7-8 weeks we were all talking about our baby bump and now that we really just started showing, we're all looking back and laughing!

Wait, since my heart already know its a girl, pleaded refer to her as her Alexis. You know what's funny, for our k1 interview we made an album from scratch, on the front it said that we would plan our first child starting September and that's exactly when I got pregnant!

I've taken my mind off taking her to JA so soon, I just really wanted to go since I wouldn't work this summer.

As usual my family will be having a big get together for thanksgiving, then we take a nap to go shopping on black Friday!!!

I'm so mad, call me crazy but I did one of those Chinese gender predictor thingy and it said I was having a boy :(

Brooke you're going to be pregnant before you know it, so you will join us ;)

Yes, I know the day I get preggo and if I have any bloat like JQ says, I will be claiming it's from the baby.lol That's funny you are all looking back now thinking you had a bump when really it was nothing.

Oh yes, I forgot mini me had a name already. Alexis is a beautiful name! Any middle names yet? Wow from your lips (errr album) to God's ears. You claimed the start of your baby making process and boom preggo in Sept.

I know it's hard having the summer off and not being able to up and fly off to JA. Well, you could if you wanted, but I agree with JQ. I would worry about germs at such a young age. When is it safe to take babies traveling around, or maybe I should say less risky?

I want to come celebrate Thansgiving with you guys. I always wanted to go shopping on black Friday, but no one I know dare steps into stores on that day. I think it would be fun. Will G go to? He's a shopper right?

Ahh the chinese predictor doesn't know. It's just for fun. You should look up more, just for fun, and see what they say and then see if any were right.

Aww thanks! Not too soon though.

Thats gas and bloating No_Farting.png cuz you aint showing yet!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DWL :rofl::rofl: You are just too much sometimes JQ. This Thansksgiving get working on a baby name. :bonk: I know it's hard though. I will be the same as you when my time comes. This baby is going to be a New year baby. She is going to make it into Jan, but just barely. Hmm maybe the 31st of Dec. wouldn't be bad for tax reasons. When is your actual due date again? You and MamaJew are the same day right? What about One Love? I can't keep up.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

One is 7th grade, 13 in December and the other is 5th grade just turned 11 on Halloween.

Yes girl make sure you rest. Rest easy its Friday!!!!!!! Im so happy because, I almost didnt get up and go to work this morning cuz hubby was in the bed and was feeling so warm beside me!!!

Awww nine weeks that is so cute I have less than that to go :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

JQ, you are too fcuking funny, talking bout you got less than 9 weeks to go!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Thats gas and bloating No_Farting.png cuz you aint showing yet!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol, Lmfao, dwl!!!!!!

You better stop telling me I'm not showing before I start crying, my hormones gotta be up to the roof coz I cry for everything. The other night I cried coz hubby told me I was pushing him off the bed and I thought he was trying to say I'm fat!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

I did one also and it said a girl for me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Were going to my aunts house that did the baby shower, since my granny died this year Thanksgiving is going to be hard and also Xmas. :crying: :crying:

My friend told me its never wrong so now I'm sad, damn that thing!

Aww, well I do hope you enjoy your thanksgiving...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Yes, I know the day I get preggo and if I have any bloat like JQ says, I will be claiming it's from the baby.lol That's funny you are all looking back now thinking you had a bump when really it was nothing.

Oh yes, I forgot mini me had a name already. Alexis is a beautiful name! Any middle names yet? Wow from your lips (errr album) to God's ears. You claimed the start of your baby making process and boom preggo in Sept.

I know it's hard having the summer off and not being able to up and fly off to JA. Well, you could if you wanted, but I agree with JQ. I would worry about germs at such a young age. When is it safe to take babies traveling around, or maybe I should say less risky?

I want to come celebrate Thansgiving with you guys. I always wanted to go shopping on black Friday, but no one I know dare steps into stores on that day. I think it would be fun. Will G go to? He's a shopper right?

Ahh the chinese predictor doesn't know. It's just for fun. You should look up more, just for fun, and see what they say and then see if any were right.

Aww thanks! Not too soon though.

And I will be right there to say "yes you are showing!" Lol.

If you lived closer you could've come, I love company!

I always said that my girl will have my first name as her middle name and my boy will have his dad's first name as his middle name BUT I like Alexis-Chanel better than Alexis-Krystle. My boy will be Aidan :)

G is a shopper for gadgets, it amazes him. But he did say that he'll come and since his azz keep saying its not cold as ppl make it seems, I want him to freeze his azz off when we're standing out there 3am!

Well, call me crazy but my psychic says its a girl. He predicted my pregnancy 2 months before it happened and told me I will only have 2 kids, so lets see.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

I did one also and it said a girl for me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Were going to my aunts house that did the baby shower, since my granny died this year Thanksgiving is going to be hard and also Xmas. :crying: :crying:

Aww JQ this will be a hard year for the holidays. (F) I was going to say probably the next few holidays will be tough, but next year at this time you will have baby girl keeping you busy and happy.

And I will be right there to say "yes you are showing!" Lol.

If you lived closer you could've come, I love company!

I always said that my girl will have my first name as her middle name and my boy will have his dad's first name as his middle name BUT I like Alexis-Chanel better than Alexis-Krystle. My boy will be Aidan :)

G is a shopper for gadgets, it amazes him. But he did say that he'll come and since his azz keep saying its not cold as ppl make it seems, I want him to freeze his azz off when we're standing out there 3am!

Well, call me crazy but my psychic says its a girl. He predicted my pregnancy 2 months before it happened and told me I will only have 2 kids, so lets see.

Thanks KJ, what a pal! lol

If I was closer I'd be joining in for sure. Do you have any items you are specifically looking for or just going to get some good deals?

Poor G, don't tell me he is going to be out there at 3am in his coat he bought in FL, that is only good for a florida winter.lol

I believe some pysics are for real. On the other hand I think some people just go into in to make some quick cash. So far so good with him predicting your pregnancy. If I was closer I'd be making an appt with him too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DWL :rofl::rofl: You are just too much sometimes JQ. This Thansksgiving get working on a baby name. :bonk: I know it's hard though. I will be the same as you when my time comes. This baby is going to be a New year baby. She is going to make it into Jan, but just barely. Hmm maybe the 31st of Dec. wouldn't be bad for tax reasons. When is your actual due date again? You and MamaJew are the same day right? What about One Love? I can't keep up.

Yes I have a few names but they are all being rejected by his royal highness aka "sexy lips" so I dont know what we gone do

Girl Im not tripping about claiming this baby I thought you had to have the baby before Nov 15 or Dec 1 to claim for the year.

Not sure but we got 3 kids to claim already and thats plenty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My actual due date is January 11 or the 15th it keeps changing with the measurement of the baby with my crazy doctor. Yep thats around mama jew b-day also and her baby girl due date. One luv due at the end of December with always but she due the beginning of december i think

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Lol, Lmfao, dwl!!!!!!

You better stop telling me I'm not showing before I start crying, my hormones gotta be up to the roof coz I cry for everything. The other night I cried coz hubby told me I was pushing him off the bed and I thought he was trying to say I'm fat!

aWWW chic you trippping are you taking your prenatals with all that crying!!!!1

With me and this pregnancy I am super mean and everything is funny

I was watching Saturday Night live and they were doing the fart ghost skit, OMG I was laughing so hard I was crying.

But not hormonal at all

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

:rofl: Also my bff and I were in the store and this lady was running because the line was long and she was holding it up to get some bread. So she ran to get the bread and ran back, well when she came around the corner she slipped and fell, girlllllllllllllllllll i couldnt stop laughing, she was mad and wanted to fight!!! It was the ghetto store in the hood, but I aint care I just laughed and laughed and laughed. I had other people inthe line laughing because i couldnt stop. :rofl::rofl:

I have real issues in grocery stores, ever since I whoop that biotches azz in that one earlier this year!!!! :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Yes I have a few names but they are all being rejected by his royal highness aka "sexy lips" so I dont know what we gone do

Girl Im not tripping about claiming this baby I thought you had to have the baby before Nov 15 or Dec 1 to claim for the year.

Not sure but we got 3 kids to claim already and thats plenty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My actual due date is January 11 or the 15th it keeps changing with the measurement of the baby with my crazy doctor. Yep thats around mama jew b-day also and her baby girl due date. One luv due at the end of December with always but she due the beginning of december i think

That's true, you don't need to worry about a deduction at all. Sorry Nat came through me for a minute..lol I don't know how the days work with the IRS. I thought as long as they were born by the 31 do dec. they could be claimed, but that's not a concern for you so whatever. I still think a new years baby is nice and that wouldn't be to early right? Or maybe it's one love gonna have the new years baby. I know one of you is gonna be baby dropping along side with the ball in NY..lol

Oh and you and the grocery store are just too much. I can just picture that lady falling and you not being able to stop laughing as you replay it over and over in your head.

LOL @ AKA sexy lips..love it! Does he have any names suggestions or is he just turning yours down? What is Moy Moy's govt name and did he have a say in that?

Timeline

Thanks KJ, what a pal! lol

If I was closer I'd be joining in for sure. Do you have any items you are specifically looking for or just going to get some good deals?

Poor G, don't tell me he is going to be out there at 3am in his coat he bought in FL, that is only good for a florida winter.lol

I believe some pysics are for real. On the other hand I think some people just go into in to make some quick cash. So far so good with him predicting your pregnancy. If I was closer I'd be making an appt with him too.

Lol, but I really wouldn't have the heart to tell someone they're not showing.

I would like to get a bigger tv in my room HOWEVER, walmart has great deals on household appliances I can use for when we move for $2.97 and up!! I always wanted the shark steam mop that costs over $100, it will be $36! A pot set for $27, ok I'm gonna stop now. But I have to decide what I'm going to buy.

And yes he will be in his Florida jacket, he swears up and down that he likes the cold! I just look at him like please, who he fooling!

I don't like doing in person readings because some ppl study how to read palms and faces. This guy I speak to over the phone and its well worth my $2 per minute! Don't try it, you'll get addicted, lol.

KJ- I forgot to say I REALLY like Alexis Chanel together. :yes:

Oh thanks, I really like it too but if I choose that name, her name won't have anything from my name...

aWWW chic you trippping are you taking your prenatals with all that crying!!!!1

With me and this pregnancy I am super mean and everything is funny

I was watching Saturday Night live and they were doing the fart ghost skit, OMG I was laughing so hard I was crying.

But not hormonal at all

I do take my prenatals but sometimes I mess up on taking them everyday :(

:rofl: Also my bff and I were in the store and this lady was running because the line was long and she was holding it up to get some bread. So she ran to get the bread and ran back, well when she came around the corner she slipped and fell, girlllllllllllllllllll i couldnt stop laughing, she was mad and wanted to fight!!! It was the ghetto store in the hood, but I aint care I just laughed and laughed and laughed. I had other people inthe line laughing because i couldnt stop. :rofl::rofl:

I have real issues in grocery stores, ever since I whoop that biotches azz in that one earlier this year!!!! :bonk:

Omg, I'm sorry but I would lmao too!!! Stay away from the supermarkets girl, lol.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

JQ, I know you're gonna tell me its gas, but since yesterday, every now and then I feel a little flutter, I'm not saying its no hard kick but if I stay still enough I feel a light flutter.

I'm gonna go order a fetal monitor thingy, its $25 monthly, you get to hear the baby's heart beat at home and you can rent the digital one that records it and you can transfer it to cd.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all! Everybody ready for Thansgiving? Anyone traveling to family or doing anything fun? We aren't doing anything. Wish i had a big family to all get together with, but atleast VK does and we will be doing that for Christmas.

I'm lovin' all the preggo mama's on here. It's so nice to share stories with people who are similar in time to your pregnancy. Who is going to join me (I hope) in a few months??

My Dad got here today m1211.gif he will be here all week! :dancing:

On Thursday morning we will drive a few hours up to my Aunt & Uncle's. It's been 2 & 1/2 years since I've seen them! :wow:

:no: No Black Friday shopping for me! I can't stand crowded stores :wacko:

As for all the pregnant mama's in here, I'd be scared to even enter this room if I was getting any action t3609.gif

2 kids is enough for me! Hubby wants one more, and he'd be happy with 8 :bonk::help::rofl:

Meanwhile, Brooke is doin the backstroke in that VJ wata t31117.gif

:lol:

I'm so mad, call me crazy but I did one of those Chinese gender predictor thingy and it said I was having a boy

KJ (F)

I remember how BADLY I wanted a little girl when I was pregnant with Imanni. :no:

I pictured her in my head, dressing her up, brushing her hair, what I would name her, how we would have the kind of relationship my Mom and I had :wub:

I was truthfully disappointed when I found out I was having a boy m1804.gif

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers ;)

This baby girl don't want nothing to do with me most times, she's independent, she has this astounding "ignore" feature that kills me! If she don't want to hear you, she don't :blink: and I can already tell she is going to be a HANDFUL!! m1831.gif

And then there's my son... :D that boy loves his Momma! He helps me get through the days sometimes for real... I don't know what I would do without Imanni. He is sensitive and kind, he knows when I am upset and he is there by my side trying to make me smile. He LOVE his baby sister! He plays with her, protects her, makes her laugh out loud... Imanni is the best big brother anyone could ever ask for, and I thank GOD for that. For reals!! (L)

So when you are hoping and praying, remember God has a plan, and you may not see the big picture now, but one day you will thank him. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.