MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks MrsTee. I sure need it. Thank goodness for my ipod in one ear. I hope I don't lose any kids in my group @ museum b/c I sure can't guarantee I will be running after them!!!!!!

Timeline

Now we reach museum & my son kisses his teeth. He says I've been here with daddy & my summer camp mom?! If I would have realized. Maybe I wouldn't have chaperoned! Go figure

Timeline

Hey KJ!! I'm on a school trip with my son. I volunteered to chaperone. But trust me that was way b4 I found out I was pregnant.

I've been doing fine overall. Just eating alot & experiencing heart burn. But that's something I experienced w/my son as well. Old wives tale says that means child will be hairy. It appeared true w/ my son.

As far as hubby bday, just a cake & a card. As DW said my love for him & this creation in me is his ultimate gift!

Just imagine I go on vacation in a month & I have the slightest idea as to what to pack for myself to wear. Everything bothers my belly. & I'm a lady ho likes my skinny jeans. I went to NY& company & purchased some velour sweat suits. But that purchase will only benefit me here & definitely not in Jamaica. I guess pure tights & dresses. Any ideas?

Well girl I know all too well what you're up against coz I work with preschoolers and it ain't no joke!

Regarding the jeans, I bought something that's calles a bellaband and it holds up my unbuttoned pants quite well! I believe target sells it for $16 and it should last all throughout the pregnancy, it's basically a sleeveless/strapless spandex tank that goes over your belly to hold your pants up. I likt it, so far I haven't had to buy any maternity pants yet. I just bought some velour sweats last night!

LOL good luck Mo (F)

Lol tell smiley hush! LOL

KJ, Im going to show them my Florida lap dance pitcha.. Mek ie see wha we made of :rofl:

Go 'head girl! :star:

Thanks MrsTee. I sure need it. Thank goodness for my ipod in one ear. I hope I don't lose any kids in my group @ museum b/c I sure can't guarantee I will be running after them!!!!!!

Lol, you lose them ppl kids then you gotta give up the one you're carrying! :rofl:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You're right, I always say that!

And oh yes we are some prideful people! :yes:

I'm actually excited about having this baby, special needs or not. For the last couple days I was down and not eating and just plain upset about the whole situation. But I woke up this morning and was praying and I had to smile and thank God that he blessed me with this pregnancy that I thought would never happen. So today is a better day for me, unlike the last couple days. I'm still really nervous to do the procedure and get the results but I have a month before I find out anything so I have no choice but to be patient...

And me too!! :yes::yes::yes:

I am down!! And you're saying I might not be able to because I'm preggo, by then YOU will will be preggo and can't go nowhere! Just say bye to me and Tee :D

Well, the procedure is 11/30 and the results usually takes 2-3 weeks to come back so I have about a month before I'll know exactly what's going on.Anywhere between 12/15-12/21. :o

Why the heck would it cost $3,000?? MrsPalmer are you still in Jamaica? You don't have insurance? I'm confused! :blink:

KJ- I do have insurance, but the insurance didn't cover THAT particular screening until 2nd trimester which is why I just had it.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

KJ- I do have insurance, but the insurance didn't cover THAT particular screening until 2nd trimester which is why I just had it.

Oh ok but damn that still is a lot of money!!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

waz up y'all?

just checking in

life is crazy right now- new job, new apartment, stepson coming in a month from JA!

i am too excited!

Well what do you know, I was just thinking about you today!

New job, new place? Sounds great to me! I bet you can't wait for that cutie pie to come!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am down!! And you're saying I might not be able to because I'm preggo, by then YOU will will be preggo and can't go nowhere! Just say bye to me and Tee :D

LMAO!! :rofl: JaP said May/June so I figured that was too close to your due date to be traveling the world, but go on girl! Nah I'm gonna make sure I'm not too preggo for JaP house warming party (that I just put out there).

Well ladies,

Just wanted to say our interview is 11/24 @8:15, I would say pray for us, but instead, Im asking yall to pray that "Rashida" don't rear her ugly head at the interview.... :rofl:

Funny thing is Im not nervous, just don't see why they are making us do this interview. It just doesn't make sense to me, but nevertheless, it must be done the government's way

and I just have to accept that! :angry: Paperwork is gathered, just trying to get it over with.

I know you guys will be with us in spirit and that alone makes me confident we will prevail!!! :yes:

:devil: Rashida! Hahaha atleast you know that crazy B got you if the interview is a mess. Nah, you got nothing to worry about. Just bring a nice likkle photo album . I would think getting the paperwork together is the biggest hurdle. Oh and the 8:15am appt would be a B to me too. You guys got this!

waz up y'all?

just checking in

life is crazy right now- new job, new apartment, stepson coming in a month from JA!

i am too excited!

Wahooo was wondering when little man was coming. :dance: He's soo cute!!

* Still missing Dillz *

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Where has Dillz been anyone know

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Where has Dillz been anyone know

I think she is just taking a break from here like so many do from time to time. She was such a regular on here since I got involved that it's odd not having her around.

Timeline

LMAO!! :rofl: JaP said May/June so I figured that was too close to your due date to be traveling the world, but go on girl! Nah I'm gonna make sure I'm not too preggo for JaP house warming party (that I just put out there).

Oh and the 8:15am appt would be a B to me too.

* Still missing Dillz *

We gotta wait for her to settle in and plan the party, I mean house warming! Plus, she did say she thinks she's cutting it too close by aiming for May/June.

Speaking of which, am I crazy for wanting to take the baby to JA @ 2 months old?? By then its going to be a year and a half since I haven't went and I miss it so much!

Brooke, with you and VK's sleep schedule, you're gonna need a early morning sitter! Lol

I miss Dillon too but I remember when I took a break, it was somewhat of a relief to not have to come here and read then post, sometimes we all need a break.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

We gotta wait for her to settle in and plan the party, I mean house warming! Plus, she did say she thinks she's cutting it too close by aiming for May/June.

Speaking of which, am I crazy for wanting to take the baby to JA @ 2 months old?? By then its going to be a year and a half since I haven't went and I miss it so much!

Brooke, with you and VK's sleep schedule, you're gonna need a early morning sitter! Lol

I miss Dillon too but I remember when I took a break, it was somewhat of a relief to not have to come here and read then post, sometimes we all need a break.

Hey Miss KJ, Girl two months is young unless absolutely necessary. You dont have any family that can help watch the baby while you take a vacation? That is very young to have on the plane for those hours with all those germs, Im just thinking about a baby's immune system. Think about that, I know someone else that did that but the baby dad was in Jamaica and they couldnt wait because daddy was really excited :)

Oh and KJ you already got a belly and you 2 months wow, your baby will be big. Is that right your 2 months??

Hi Just, glad everything is going great for you

Monique how many months are you??

Tee girl I am praying that it goes fast just like Lady C's did, everything will be fine

***************************************************************************************

Dana is such an inspiration, people like you are great assets to our society

*************************************************************************************

OMG baby is kicking I feel she has no room in here, hubby says there is no way she can grow any more :bonk: I still got 8 weeks to go

Update:

We had our baby shower, my daughter has received so many presents. So glad we didnt buy anything, because everything on the registry was bought, GOD IS SO GOOD.

I wanna thank my VJ sisters that sent presents, and gave well wishes also. I promise Im going to take pictures in the outfits and blankets and use also the items that you bought for her!!!!

Hubbby said they dont have baby showers in JA so he felt this was to much stuff for one baby. I let him know this is what happens when you have family and friends that care.

So we are going to have to move after the baby is born because my daughter room is to small for the new baby's things

****We still havent picked out a name. This is is my #1 delima****** I want it to fit her but I dont know what she look like :(

Also did I already say Im tired of being preggo.

Hubby is off the hook with the sexy parties, but Im not feeling sexy!!!!

He is going out his way to give me all the attention, and Im pushing him off and ignoring. I need to get it together, he is so sweet. But I dont want this belly getting in the way, ** I know im crazy but damn its getting big***

As of Monday I go to PT at my job, my doctor says my cervix is still getting weaker, and he wants to put me on bedrest. I begged him to keep me at work, but I told him I will go PT. I hope this baby stay til January but yall with my track record I think Im going to have a December baby! :crying:

Pray for me because I need to take it easy but I cant on my job because without me the case mgmnt part of the job will fall apart "REAL TALK" and Im trying to teach my boss my job but he going on vacay for two weeks starting thanksgiving :bonk: Hope when he get back Im still working.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hey Miss KJ, Girl two months is young unless absolutely necessary. You dont have any family that can help watch the baby while you take a vacation? That is very young to have on the plane for those hours with all those germs, Im just thinking about a baby's immune system. Think about that, I know someone else that did that but the baby dad was in Jamaica and they couldnt wait because daddy was really excited :)

Oh and KJ you already got a belly and you 2 months wow, your baby will be big. Is that right your 2 months??

OMG baby is kicking I feel she has no room in here, hubby says there is no way she can grow any more :bonk: I still got 8 weeks to go

Update:

We had our baby shower, my daughter has received so many presents. So glad we didnt buy anything, because everything on the registry was bought, GOD IS SO GOOD.

I wanna thank my VJ sisters that sent presents, and gave well wishes also. I promise Im going to take pictures in the outfits and blankets and use also the items that you bought for her!!!!

Hubbby said they dont have baby showers in JA so he felt this was to much stuff for one baby. I let him know this is what happens when you have family and friends that care.

So we are going to have to move after the baby is born because my daughter room is to small for the new baby's things

****We still havent picked out a name. This is is my #1 delima****** I want it to fit her but I dont know what she look like :(

Also did I already say Im tired of being preggo.

Hubby is off the hook with the sexy parties, but Im not feeling sexy!!!!

He is going out his way to give me all the attention, and Im pushing him off and ignoring. I need to get it together, he is so sweet. But I dont want this belly getting in the way, ** I know im crazy but damn its getting big***

As of Monday I go to PT at my job, my doctor says my cervix is still getting weaker, and he wants to put me on bedrest. I begged him to keep me at work, but I told him I will go PT. I hope this baby stay til January but yall with my track record I think Im going to have a December baby! :crying:

Pray for me because I need to take it easy but I cant on my job because without me the case mgmnt part of the job will fall apart "REAL TALK" and Im trying to teach my boss my job but he going on vacay for two weeks starting thanksgiving :bonk: Hope when he get back Im still working.

Oh ok I see, I didn't want to leave the baby, I wanted to take her! :star:

I'm 11 weeks, 1 week short of 3 months. What picture were you referring to? I'm guessing the pic at the Florida link up, the sonographer said I had a lot of fluid so maybe that's why...

I looked at your post and saw the time and was going to comment that the baby was probably wide awake kicking up a stor, but you said she actually was.

Maybe a name will pop up when you see her JQ.

My belly is nowhere near the size of yours but I thought I was the only one who's had it with the damn sexy parties, ugh, it's freaking tiring and all I wanna do is SLEEP :crying:

Well mama, you only have 8 more weeks to go until you meet baby boom, don't worry it'll come fast! Think positive, that you will actually hold out until January. Since you're going to work part time, you need to go home after work and REST!

The procedure I'm going to do usually has a 2 day recovery but since I'm high risk, they're thinking about giving me a week off. As much as I like to be lazy and just sleep, I can't lay in bed and not move much, sometimes I forget I'm pregnant :bonk:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Oh ok I see, I didn't want to leave the baby, I wanted to take her! :star:

I'm 11 weeks, 1 week short of 3 months. What picture were you referring to? I'm guessing the pic at the Florida link up, the sonographer said I had a lot of fluid so maybe that's why...

I looked at your post and saw the time and was going to comment that the baby was probably wide awake kicking up a stor, but you said she actually was.

Maybe a name will pop up when you see her JQ.

My belly is nowhere near the size of yours but I thought I was the only one who's had it with the damn sexy parties, ugh, it's freaking tiring and all I wanna do is SLEEP :crying:

Well mama, you only have 8 more weeks to go until you meet baby boom, don't worry it'll come fast! Think positive, that you will actually hold out until January. Since you're going to work part time, you need to go home after work and REST!

The procedure I'm going to do usually has a 2 day recovery but since I'm high risk, they're thinking about giving me a week off. As much as I like to be lazy and just sleep, I can't lay in bed and not move much, sometimes I forget I'm pregnant :bonk:

Morning everyone,

I understand you wanting to take her to JA when she is born (she already saying its a girl) :rofl: :rofl:

11 weeks ok, I started showing around that time also, I asked because you were saying that your pants didnt fit. :unsure:

Yes girl my hubby did his DJ thang so I was watching T.V. and ended making me some snickerdoodle cookies for my and Baby and went to sleep about 2am :bonk:

Im going to have a name by the next few weeks

I love the sexy parties believe me t1514.gif Ilove them but now its all about getting that good position and being comfortable and not having the baby belly in the way (TMI) :rofl::bonk:

Girl everyone is saying please go home and rest after you do your 5 hrs. Its going to be so hard but IMa try

Yes girl Ive been high risk my whole pregnancy like I told you before I go to the Center For Maternal-Fetal Medicine 2 x's a month and see my doctor regularly once a month.

now I see my doctor every two weeks because its a count down 8 weeks.

I still get these shots in my butt every week

So i know all to well about being high risk.

My first son came at 30 weeks. 3 lbs 11 oz. So Im just hoping she stay in as long as possible.

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Did you all hear about DJ Zebra?

He is a convicted rapist, this is his FIFTH charge for sexual assault. He raped and sodomized his 13 year old step daughter with her mother's knowledge. He got 30 years, the mother is being sentenced in Feb I believe.

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.