MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have been out of the loop for a few weeks. Down here at Fort Pickett, VA for my two week annual training.

Well here is the newest update.

The results are in and she is not Eric's biological daughter. He is torn up about this. Walking around very depressed and just down. I can't even imagine what he is feeling. But it hurts me to see him in this state. We are researching our next move. Where to start, budgeting, etc. I told him we are still her parents but I don't think that offered him much comfort.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced

OMG this deceitful azz sh*t is happening everywhere, what is going through these women's mind

I mean if you dont know who it is then say there is a possibility, dont just go through life and then when something like this happens you looking dumb as **

These hoes are pissing me off!!!!

I got some doubt of my step daughter also but I could never tell my hubby that, we just gone go through life like she is his, because he is so attached. But I dont :blink: any resemblance at all :no: :no: :no: :no:

But so it go

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Loved seeing all the baby shower pictures from Always and JQ!. Both looked soo nice. Plus both you ladies look so good. Pregnancy agrees with ya'll. Hmm both having girls but wasn't the old wives tale that baby girls stole their momma's beauty? well you two just proved that wrong.

Aww thanks Brooke, im trying to stay sexy while preggo (as my hubby calls it) and for Finesse no FB having butt here is one of the pics from the baby shower.

154251_10150104987286217_615741216_7892857_3608745_n.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww thanks Brooke, im trying to stay sexy while preggo (as my hubby calls it) and for Finesse no FB having butt here is one of the pics from the baby shower.

JQ, you look real nice with your belly. It looks like you're practically all belly. Kindly correct me if wrong.

Overall, nice pic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

154251_10150104987286217_615741216_7892857_3608745_n.jpg

You look beautiful.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

JQ, you look real nice with your belly. It looks like you're practically all belly. Kindly correct me if wrong.

Overall, nice pic

Yep they say so far 14 lbs gained and 7 months. i think that the baby is about 4-5lbs and the rest better be water in my stomach :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

I love you guys, but...

This place is BOoooooRING!!!!

t2263.gif

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

You look beautiful.

Aww thanks always so do you , with about to pop, you are all belly for real, hope im like that still at delivery time

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I have a friend in JA who was selling a stove, practically giving it away for the price, but she needed to make her rent, and well, we need a stove. :D

So we bought it, and he went and picked it up on Saturday... who would have thought I would be so happy over an appliance :wacko::lol:

China_4_head_gas_stove_with_gas_oven2008661150567.JPG

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Get it girl, so excited for you

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I had a pretty good weekend too...

We have been talking and planning on the house, and I love that we agree about almost everything :wub:

The foundation should be laid by January, and I hope to take a trip down in Feb to see him.

I have a friend in JA who was selling a stove, practically giving it away for the price, but she needed to make her rent, and well, we need a stove. :D

So we bought it, and he went and picked it up on Saturday... who would have thought I would be so happy over an appliance :wacko::lol:

But it is the first piece of a new life, and I can't wait to see it installed in our kitchen! m1266.gif

Better yet when he start cooking on it :whistle:

Cause the man know seh mi cyaan cook :hehe:

Now this is very exciting JaP! It must feel good that at least now you can feel like you're actually making some real progress in regards to living together as a family. I'm curious to know....have u mentioned having to move to your son yet? If so, how did that go? Don't mean to be all up in your business--although from what I've seen he absolutely loves JA!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Ok ladies, (to those who have kids)...how in the heezy did you make it through pregnancy without having a coronary from worrying about how your baby's doing, and all the things to prepare for? I mean, there has not been a day, or seemingly a minute since I found out that I was pregnant that I have not thought about this little person that is growing inside of me, and what I can do to make sure he/she is safe, will have all they need, is healthy, and so on and so on. I had a check-up today b/c I have a hx of problems with hypertension, but my doctors are pleased because it has been going well so far. In fact it was a perfect 120/80 and I can only believe it's because this baby is truly a blessing and is taking care of me as much as I am trying,, and vow to take care of him/her. We get to find out on the 6th what we're having. We're both excited about it. While we both want boys, I think it's gonna be a girl b/c according to my family it will only be right that I have a girl and relive all of the experiences and stress that I created for them! :lol::blink: I didn't think I was THAT bad! :unsure: Anyway, sorry for rambling...this has just been such an overwhelming experience so far, and I'm only 4 months in!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We have been talking and planning on the house, and I love that we agree about almost everything :wub:

The foundation should be laid by January, and I hope to take a trip down in Feb to see him.

But it is the first piece of a new life, and I can't wait to see it installed in our kitchen! m1266.gif

That's GREAT news!! I agree with Tamisha, it must be so nice to actually know you are working on a life together. The good part about the house taking some time is that you can find deals like this as they come along. I hope this luck of a well priced stove is just the beginning of much more luck to come your way. Perhaps this is a small sign that this is mean to be? Just so glad to finally see something positive going on for you and that you are happy. Can't wait until you move in together! Any idea on when that will be?

OMG this deceitful azz sh*t is happening everywhere, what is going through these women's mind

I mean if you dont know who it is then say there is a possibility, dont just go through life and then when something like this happens you looking dumb as **

These hoes are pissing me off!!!!

I got some doubt of my step daughter also but I could never tell my hubby that, we just gone go through life like she is his, because he is so attached. But I dont :blink: any resemblance at all :no: :no: :no: :no:

But so it go

I don't know girl I thought I could see hubby in Moy Moy. I'll have to look again. They didn't DNA test her? How come some people have to and others don't. You know these skanks picked the best most stable men, so that on the plus side it means ya'll married some good men (as if you didn't already know). Still it's horrible and not right what these women are doing. SMH

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

tHATS GREAT IM HAPPY FOR YOU

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.