MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all off for the next 2 days. I hope all is well with everyone I sent my stepdaughter papers off and the check has been cashed so hopefully this will be a much easier process.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

In need of sympathy this morning....someone contacted me to to book one of my top wedding packages in Jamaica in Jan....can't go because I have training...haven't even been able to bring myself to answer them yet....sigh :(

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

JaEnglish-- that's too bad about not being able to do the wedding in Jamaica....but work calls right? :crying:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all off for the next 2 days. I hope all is well with everyone I sent my stepdaughter papers off and the check has been cashed so hopefully this will be a much easier process.

Hope all goes smooth for you guys.

In need of sympathy this morning....someone contacted me to to book one of my top wedding packages in Jamaica in Jan....can't go because I have training...haven't even been able to bring myself to answer them yet....sigh :(

Now that sucks! Maybe just maybe something will work out that you can do both

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

UGHHH! Just found out my location is on lockdown actually all our schools and buildings related to the school board are on lockdown :(

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Gurl I talked to my mother in law and Im thinking about going Jan 2nd to the 10th!!!

Ooh, I was thinking about going then too but when I told smiley he didn't even look at me! All he said was I'm crazy!

School is going better than I orignially thought. I had to write and IEP (Individualized Education Plan) for my special ed class and a self-assessment paper. I just knew I screwed up the IEP because I was going through it!!! I ended up getting a 23 out of 25 and I got a 7 out of 7 on my self assessment... I was jumping for joy! Gonna put my self assessment in my portfolio. Now Im a lesson plan writing heffa lol.. Everything going better than expected. Thanks for asking :)

Poe thang falling asleep with the lollipop in your mouth.. Tell smiley he needs to accept my friends request on FB or imma cut him! LOL

Oh ok, they do lots of IEP at my job and I never took the time out to actually look at one, but there you go thinking you did ok but actually did GREAT!

You know what, when smiley got your request we were at the supermarket and he asked me who's tracey so I told him but then we got distracted and maybe that's why he didn't accept yet but I'll remind him.

He claimingly quit his 1000 miles away, 1000 hours, over worked and under paid job but as soon as I start bugging the hell outta him, he will be going right back. Talking bout he quit. I didn't even remind him that he got a baby on the way, crazy boy!

Morning All,

KJ- I am behaving and taking it easy. How are you feeling ? Hope that ginger tea is helping you some what.

That's good to hear!

How am I feeling, hmmm. I feel like shyt, no different, eff the damn ginger tea, this baby is just bad already! :lol:

UGHHH! Just found out my location is on lockdown actually all our schools and buildings related to the school board are on lockdown :(

Ooh, why?

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Yes,he returns on 11/23...not that I'm counting down or anything! :rofl:

Hi Lady! Hoping you get some of that dust that is all up and through here... :thumbs:

:lol: Thank you!

Yes,he returns on 11/23...not that I'm counting down or anything! :rofl:

Hi Lady! Hoping you get some of that dust that is all up and through here... :thumbs:

:lol: Thank you!

Timeline

AlwaysBlessed I gotta say I wish we could trade places, I wish I was at the end of the road ready to pop. Best of luck and please keep us posted!

Zee's Boo, this baby is going to be your first?

Mo, I don't blame you one bit, lol!

I like the way you said that "this baby is going to be your first" Call it into being fi mi yaah :lol: yes and his too I am really praying for one...time is against us!! :unsure:

Timeline

Ooh, I was thinking about going then too but when I told smiley he didn't even look at me! All he said was I'm crazy!

Oh ok, they do lots of IEP at my job and I never took the time out to actually look at one, but there you go thinking you did ok but actually did GREAT!

You know what, when smiley got your request we were at the supermarket and he asked me who's tracey so I told him but then we got distracted and maybe that's why he didn't accept yet but I'll remind him.

He claimingly quit his 1000 miles away, 1000 hours, over worked and under paid job but as soon as I start bugging the hell outta him, he will be going right back. Talking bout he quit. I didn't even remind him that he got a baby on the way, crazy boy!

That's good to hear!

How am I feeling, hmmm. I feel like shyt, no different, eff the damn ginger tea, this baby is just bad already! :lol:

Ooh, why?

Some fool called into a radio station saying he was going to shoot up some schools. These ppl today are something special! Awe sorry the tea not working I do understand the feelings you are gong through they suck! Hopefully I pray you will feel a release from it all soon.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

I like the way you said that "this baby is going to be your first" Call it into being fi mi yaah :lol: yes and his too I am really praying for one...time is against us!! :unsure:

It will happen especially with all the babies going happening in here. I do not remember who started all this pregnant business. LOL maybe me who knows all I know is finesse had her beautiful twins someone else had their baby and me soon to have mine :) The next group will include ZEE, DW, THOMPSON and whoever else is ready LOL.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Why the clock is ticking, how old are you? 60? Just kidding but as Always said, it will happen, with all this dust floating around.

Some fool called into a radio station saying he was going to shoot up some schools. These ppl today are something special! Awe sorry the tea not working I do understand the feelings you are gong through they suck! Hopefully I pray you will feel a release from it all soon.

Wow!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Awwwwww just try your best to do it... If you can't you just can't sis

That's good to hear!

Ooh, why?

Wait until I see him again! :angry: (at the baby shower, lol) Imma beat him up!!! Anyhoooooooo that would be nice if you and I could go together!!! :)

It will happen especially with all the babies going happening in here. I do not remember who started all this pregnant business. LOL maybe me who knows all I know is finesse had her beautiful twins someone else had their baby and me soon to have mine :) The next group will include ZEE, DW, THOMPSON and whoever else is ready LOL.

We gonna make Char and Ivan be next hahahahahahahaha ssssssssssh DW don't tell her... Wait.. and NatPatBen. Im wishing Triplets on her! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Awwwwww just try your best to do it... If you can't you just can't sis

Wait until I see him again! :angry: (at the baby shower, lol) Imma beat him up!!! Anyhoooooooo that would be nice if you and I could go together!!! :)

We gonna make Char and Ivan be next hahahahahahahaha ssssssssssh DW don't tell her... Wait.. and NatPatBen. Im wishing Triplets on her! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL you are too much

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well Yardies, here's my update :(

I will not be filing another petition...

The immigration attorney said we have no hope for a waiver.

So, I hope ya'll come visit me in when yuh come a yard...

t67122.gif

I am speechless. OH my!!! What will be your next step ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JaP my heart breaks - What about trying from the other end? There was a member on here who got her husband's record expunged - Lemme go see if I can find the thread,

I was here thinking the same thing SUS there must be a way but from that end also. I dont even know who to ask down there. If he gets it cleaned from that end maybe they can try again... UGGGHHH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.