MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all!!! Hope all is well w/everyone. I haven't posted lately but I do peep in and read.

MrsT, I hope you get through with the GC soon. It has been awhile. Although, frustrating, remain positive.

How are all you preggo women doing?! I hope well. KJ, you however seem to be getting a beating early on in your pregnancy. Hopefully this "1st trimester sickness" will be over & done with shortly.

Congrats LadyC on recent approval/GC production.

As for myself, all is somewhat well. We've been shopping for items for our barrels. More than likely next wk we will ship it off. Trip is 19th of Dec. Tomorrow is hubby bday. I have slightest idea of what to do. Last yr & 2008 I spent it w/him in JA. Now he's here & I'm clueless of what to do.

Overall as for me though, I've been very sluggish & exhausted!!!! I'm fairly POSITIVE the "dust" JQ was tossing has officially reached me.

Anyhow, take care. I'm here @ work & feeling hungry. Lucky for me, I have fried dumplin, ackee & saltfish & plaintain to eat.

LaTeR

Edited by MoLuvsAcory

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Overall as for me though, I've been very sluggish & exhausted!!!! I'm fairly POSITIVE the "dust" JQ was tossing has officially reached me.

YEP :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: and heres some more to make sure you didnt shake it off 81686.gif

Boom.gif:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies, Just peeking in to say hello cause I've been MIA for a while. Things are going great with hubby and the transition.

I received my GC last week so I'm done with USCIS for the next 2 years.

I hope everyone is doing great . Congrats on all the approvals, pregnancies and career successes.

TAMH

Timeline

JAP: OMG!! My heart goes out to you. I can only imagine what you and your love one is going through emotionally, but don't lose faith; your love for each other will keep you grounded and strong. I have you in my prayers.

Mrstee: Good luck on your interview, you got this mama!!

TAMH

Hi all!!! Hope all is well w/everyone. I haven't posted lately but I do peep in and read.

MrsT, I hope you get through with the GC soon. It has been awhile. Although, frustrating, remain positive.

How are all you preggo women doing?! I hope well. KJ, you however seem to be getting a beating early on in your pregnancy. Hopefully this "1st trimester sickness" will be over & done with shortly.

Congrats LadyC on recent approval/GC production.

As for myself, all is somewhat well. We've been shopping for items for our barrels. More than likely next wk we will ship it off. Trip is 19th of Dec. Tomorrow is hubby bday. I have slightest idea of what to do. Last yr & 2008 I spent it w/him in JA. Now he's here & I'm clueless of what to do.

Anyhow, take care. I'm here @ work & feeling hungry. Lucky for me, I have fried dumplin, ackee & saltfish & plaintain to eat.

LaTeR

Hi Mo!!!! Girl are you saying what I think you saying? :unsure: If so, congrats!!! I'm sure you will figure out something nice and romantic for your hubby's bday. Besides he has the ultimate gift already...your love!!! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hey ladies, Just peeking in to say hello cause I've been MIA for a while. Things are going great with hubby and the transition.

I received my GC last week so I'm done with USCIS for the next 2 years.

I hope everyone is doing great . Congrats on all the approvals, pregnancies and career successes.

Hi Mama! Glad to hear that all is well with you. Congrats on your GC!!!! Hopefully we'll get ours any day now...we had to fill out paperwork for a replacement card since Den never received his...apparently they're backed up so whenever they can get to ours... :no::bonk:

I'm good...just counting down the days until my hubby returns from JA. He's only been gone a week...feels like forever and a day! :crying:

YEP :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: and heres some more to make sure you didnt shake it off 81686.gif

Boom.gif:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alright JQ, be careful with that dust...its powerful! :rofl: But you can shake it all you want cause my hubby isn't here right now so I know I'm in the clear for at least another few weeks! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by DedicatedWife

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright JQ, be careful with that dust...its powerful! :rofl: But you can shake it all you want cause my hubby isn't here right now so I know I'm in the clear for at least another few weeks! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Running in and out of the thread holding my breath!

hold-your-breath.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Running in and out of the thread holding my breath!

hold-your-breath.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ Sus, you ain't neva lied!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi Mama! Glad to hear that all is well with you. Congrats on your GC!!!! Hopefully we'll get ours any day now...we had to fill out paperwork for a replacement card since Den never received his...apparently they're backed up so whenever they can get to ours... :no::bonk:

I'm good...just counting down the days until my hubby returns from JA. He's only been gone a week...feels like forever and a day! :crying:

Hey pretty lady, Hope the GC issue is sorted out soon. USCIS will drive anyone nuts!!:( Hubby will be home before you know, then you can lay it all on him.

TAMH

Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies, another Monday...

Monday1.jpg

JAP: OMG!! My heart goes out to you. I can only imagine what you and your love one is going through emotionally, but don't lose faith; your love for each other will keep you grounded and strong. I have you in my prayers.

Thanks TAMH (F)

Timeline

Hi SmileyBOOM :D

That smiley depicts exactly how I feel today :hehe:

Mi noh get one extra hour this weekend... :rolleyes:

I stayed up late last night and hubby call at 5:30 this morning instead of 6:30 :wacko: The time change always throws us off... :bonk:

That man been calling to wake me up everyday without fail for 2 years :wub:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow, so much to reply to and I can't multiquote with my phone.

MrsPalmer, of course my closest friend nausea wouldn't leave me for too long without making an appearance. Ugh!

TamH hi!!!!

Mo, our hubby has the same bday and I have no clue what to get him either. And yes, this pregnancy is tearing my azz up!

DW you're next as soon as Den comes back, then Brooke!

Hi JaP!!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi SmileyBOOM :D

That smiley depicts exactly how I feel today :hehe:

Mi noh get one extra hour this weekend... :rolleyes:

I stayed up late last night and hubby call at 5:30 this morning instead of 6:30 :wacko: The time change always throws us off... :bonk:

That man been calling to wake me up everyday without fail for 2 years :wub:

Hi Jap hows you been!

Your hubby calling to wake you up is so cute, I remember those days, or when my hubby had to work overnight, he used to call me when he would be sleepy and we used to stay on the phone. :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.