MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Anniversary Steve!!!

I guess it just depends on the person...

Omg, it never freaking ends with uscis confusion. I hope you get it soon!

Hey MrsPalmer, I'm only 9 weeks and 5 days. I got the candy today, it was like Jamaican Scotch bonnet pepper in my mouth, yuck!!

gurl it is nasty lol

Timeline

This made me smile this morning Always! :)

Thank you (L)

(L) Your welcome

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Thanks Mrs. BOOM :D

I think I might do EVERYTHING on that list :yes:

wonder what the charge is for defecating on the steps of city hall is :unsure::rofl:

Never :(

:rofl:

Exactly - and did you see the recent poster from JA whose hubby admitted to last smoking Dec 09 - and they got a letter to do a new medical and come back for a 2nd interview after Dec 1 this year!! Not that I wish bad for her - But why did you and Yankee get screwed if he gets through? The inconsistency is horrific

Amen to that, they just don't have a clue!!!! I guess its okay to #### with peoples lives like this..... :angry:

ughhhhh this whole thing burns my ####!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you JAPrincess.....u will come out on top af this whole dibocle and mrs. p thank god for you getting me thru things.....i never thought 2 years would go by and it in fact has.....only now the law is 1 year ban from date of suppossed use or admission.....####### really????? it changed july of this year

Are you serious????? :blink::angry: They all messed up! sheesh

Timeline

Morning All,

JAP, I said a extra prayer for you and hubby last night. I have to say my feeling is like Lawnys. I do not feel this is the end of the line, it may seem impossible and dead ended at the moment but my dear things will come out different.

I will continue to pray for you and your family I know its hard but keep the faith and you shall see change in due time. Everything happens for a reason and sometime we do not know that reason but in the end it works out the way it needs to be.

God Bless you and your family.

I have to 3rd that.. I don't feel like its the end either...Stranger things have happened.. .so we are sending a massive yardie prayer out and you need to claim it JaP. Things happen for a reason. Just keep the faith!!!(L)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not to mention.....they say the embassy will be closed for the hurricane or tropical storm WHATEVA...from TOMORROW til Monday but not get back on normal schedule till the following monday...#######???? Yes, I did email them...NO ANSWER...so, not sure if Michael will have his interview as scheduled on 11/12 or not.....so damn frustrating!!!

im glad you got your interview

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so when yuh moving to Jamaica JaP?

We have nuff things to do before I can move...

First thing is building a house on his land in Hanover...

Anyone have suggestions on contractors, building supplies, anything else I can't think of right now re: moving/building in JA? :blink:

saved up my coins and i'm getting my fancy stroller TONIGHT!!

:dance:

How are the twins?? You get a facebook yet??? :whistle:

Timeline

Anyone have suggestions on contractors, building supplies, anything else I can't think of right now re: moving/building in JA? :blink:

I can ask my mother in law.. she has been working on her house for awhile now and its beautiful, although they are in MoBay, Im sure she knows folks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

twins are great! they are so awesome i swear! how's ur baby girl? no facebook...just use hubbys to peep out peoples business..

ur situation sucks big balls. in the words of my hubby...hold the faith girl, what is to be must be, nothing can stop it...

jaP - i have a tent and few sleepings bags i could borrow u...might wanna wait til the storm passes tho...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can ask my mother in law.. she has been working on her house for awhile now and its beautiful, although they are in MoBay, Im sure she knows folks!

Thanks Tee (F)

I have heard some real horror stories over the years about contractors/building in JA :blink:

I have some good friends who I know who have moved there, one of which built onto an existing home...

The good news is my brother-in-law is a carpenter, but it will take more than just him and Astley...

I am thining board house with a concrete foundation cause mi cyaan manage house on stilts :hehe:

Hi everyone,

Just browsing through VJ and buck up pon the Yardie party. Nice!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Vermont Service Center

Jan. 10,2010 - Greencard APPROVED

Day 1: Dec. 15 - Mailed 1751 forms

Day 3: Dec. 17 - Confirmation of delivery

Day 7: Dec. 21 - NOA 1

Day 22: Jan. 5 - Biometrics scheduled for January 23, 2013

Day 170: June 5 - Approval on lifting conditions

Hi everyone,

Just browsing through VJ and buck up pon the Yardie party. Nice!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Welcome Mimi0418...yes the Yardies are here...not in full effect like we use to be but a few of us still are lurking! :lol:

saved up my coins and i'm getting my fancy stroller TONIGHT!!

Hi Finesse...alright the babies gon be rolling out! Make us see picha.

Our dream is to build a home there as well one day soon...awww...I so want to be in Jamaica right now. :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.