MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Exactly - and did you see the recent poster from JA whose hubby admitted to last smoking Dec 09 - and they got a letter to do a new medical and come back for a 2nd interview after Dec 1 this year!! Not that I wish bad for her - But why did you and Yankee get screwed if he gets through? The inconsistency is horrific

Wait let me tell you bout hubby's friend his medical (drug screen) came back "inconclusive" (is that the right word) what the hell does that mean -- twice so they're stuck and has to do a 3rd medical.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Night Ladies; as much as I hate to agree with that statement it is TRUE... I don't know JaP I just don't feel like this is the end of the line, mi no knoa mi jus not feel so

A duppy mi see? :o:alien::ph34r:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Timeline

A duppy mi see? :o:alien::ph34r:

ooman no mek mi run n kin ovah bax u cho (((((((chups)))))))

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

ooman no mek mi run n kin ovah bax u cho (((((((chups)))))))

:lol:...mi love ya same wey sis! (L) You know I had to tease you right before you went to bed...now galang! :devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

R U FUGGIN SERIOUS?!?

i am so serious it makes me sick thinking about it.....

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

Well Yardies, here's my update :(

I will not be filing another petition...

The immigration attorney said we have no hope for a waiver.

So, I hope ya'll come visit me in when yuh come a yard...

t67122.gif

JA my heart goes out to you and your family.. (F) (F)

Don't give up, pray and pray some more.. (L)

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks everyone for the support, this place and the people I have met through it, truly have helped navigate this rocky road of immigration.

Yankee, do you have the information on the three year ban becoming a one year ban, and how that changed??

I would LOVE to change some LAW here!

The fact that he could never come to the US over something like this really makes me lose faith in my country!

(((VJ))) Love you all (L)

Timeline

Yankee, do you have the information on the three year ban becoming a one year ban, and how that changed??

found it...

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/Revised%20Tech%20Instructions%20Phys%20Mental%20Substance%20Disorders%20-%20June2010.pdf

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning All,

JAP, I said a extra prayer for you and hubby last night. I have to say my feeling is like Lawnys. I do not feel this is the end of the line, it may seem impossible and dead ended at the moment but my dear things will come out different.

I will continue to pray for you and your family I know its hard but keep the faith and you shall see change in due time. Everything happens for a reason and sometime we do not know that reason but in the end it works out the way it needs to be.

God Bless you and your family.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Finally some good news, got a job offer from Verizon!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Morning All!

That's some really good news JaEnglishGirl! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for the support, this place and the people I have met through it, truly have helped navigate this rocky road of immigration.

I would LOVE to change some LAW here!

The fact that he could never come to the US over something like this really makes me lose faith in my country!

(((VJ))) Love you all (L)

We love you too girl, hang in there! Love never fails! (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

ughhhhhhhhhhhh they get on my nerves!!! :angry:

They on my nerves too Tee! :angry::angry::angry:

Omg, it never freaking ends with uscis confusion. I hope you get it soon!

Thanks KJ! I hope you feel better with the sickness soon! :yes: What Smiley been up to? :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YAY!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Morning All,

JAP, I said a extra prayer for you and hubby last night. I have to say my feeling is like Lawnys. I do not feel this is the end of the line, it may seem impossible and dead ended at the moment but my dear things will come out different.

I will continue to pray for you and your family I know its hard but keep the faith and you shall see change in due time. Everything happens for a reason and sometime we do not know that reason but in the end it works out the way it needs to be.

God Bless you and your family.

This made me smile this morning Always! :)

Thank you (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.