natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I am hoping that some grilled corn on the cob and zucchini are in my future this weekend..

mmmmmmmm :)

Luis wants me to make BBQ ribs and corn on the cob with potato salad.

Look who got Americanized real quick :rofl: 2 years almost and he's already one of us.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Look who got Americanized real quick :rofl: 2 years almost and he's already one of us.

:thumbs: you should see my little Jean with a large ribeye :blink::wow::lol:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

my hubby grills the best corn on the cob..yum... have you ever eaten it with mayo and Parmesan cheese?

I have soooo many peaches I need to do something with them. It says it keeps for 3 days but I'm going to try freezing some.

that should work

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

164 but im really stressed right now.

It's less than 180 so that's something. Each day you just have to try your best, that's all that you can do. What we can't have is for you to give up, that simply will not do. Give yourself a big pat on the back for being honest and having the courage to test. :thumbs::luv::luv::luv: Tomorrow we'll try to get a little better and, GOD WILLING, it will happen. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

It's less than 180 so that's something. Each day you just have to try your best, that's all that you can do. What we can't have is for you to give up, that simply will not do. Give yourself a big pat on the back for being honest and having the courage to test. :thumbs::luv::luv::luv: Tomorrow we'll try to get a little better and, GOD WILLING, it will happen. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

:thumbs: DITTO (L)

Timeline

:thumbs: DITTO (L)

Hi, John! :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv: How goes it and how is Jean? :luv: :luv: :luv:

IR5

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope so, guys.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I hope so, guys.

We'll be here to hold your hand and help you every step of the way. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

IR5

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The Woodward Dream Cruise is in full force. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hi, John! :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv: How goes it and how is Jean? :luv: :luv: :luv:

Jean is great... I am :wacko:

how are you doing Today???

The Woodward Dream Cruise is in full force. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

wish I was there, looking at all that wonderful old iron...

Timeline

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Me, you, John and the ChaCha Mobile are missing it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

IR5

Timeline

Jean is great... I am :wacko:

how are you doing Today???

wish I was there, looking at all that wonderful old iron...

I'm glad to hear that Jean is doing well. :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv: You are a work in progress, so hang in there. :luv::luv::luv: I am OK, very tired, but OK. Fatigue seems to be my constant companion these days. No rest for the wicked, I guess.

IR5