natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning, CinQ. Getting an early start today, I see.

Did you sleep well last night?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

morning people

I feel a bit better today :) thanks for listening to my complaints yesterday!

Hey, Amby. :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv: No need to thank us, what else are friends for?

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Hey, Amby. :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv: No need to thank us, what else are friends for?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good morning, CinQ. Getting an early start today, I see.

Did you sleep well last night?

Good Morning, Nagi. :thumbs::luv::luv::luv: Didn't get much sleep, I worry too much. What can you do?

IR5

Timeline

Well, sounds like we have something in common.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

hi 5 !!!

*waves* :star:

HI NATTY!!!!!! :dance:

So glad to hear that one of the twins is on the mend. :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv: Is it the evil one or the one without the moustache and goatee? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IR5

Timeline

I just may have to go to the market today. :angry:

Im trying to motivate and get bushes cut back and the Michigan basement cleaned because I believe the men will be here to start work on the 30th. There is tons to be hauled out of there and thrown out. :help: :help: :help: :help:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Well, sounds like we have something in common.

Unfortunately, but it is a glorious day and that's something we can all be grateful for. :dance: :dance: :dance: I'll be heading out in a bit but I'll be back soon enough.

IR5

Filed: Timeline

It's kinda toasty out there today :crying: I think my trip to the store was my only outing until I have to leave again!

Nagi - I had an egg white sandwich for breakfast. I just put it on whole wheat bun that wasn't toasted. It went down ok. I'm trying to decide what I want to make for lunch. Probably will be something simple because my head is starting to hurt again. Stupid teeth!

John - I need you! I think I need more HDMI cables but I don't know if I do or I don't? :lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

Amby, when Im out I will go get another veggie sub for lunch. Seems Im addicted to them because the new place makes the best.

Im glad you ate something solid !

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Unfortunately, but it is a glorious day and that's something we can all be grateful for. :dance: :dance: :dance: I'll be heading out in a bit but I'll be back soon enough.

Hurry back!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I just may have to go to the market today. :angry:

Im trying to motivate and get bushes cut back and the Michigan basement cleaned because I believe the men will be here to start work on the 30th. There is tons to be hauled out of there and thrown out. :help: :help: :help: :help:

Bummer! I wish I was there to help you out. At least it's not 90 degrees with a Humidex of 1000. :thumbs:

It's kinda toasty out there today :crying: I think my trip to the store was my only outing until I have to leave again!

Nagi - I had an egg white sandwich for breakfast. I just put it on whole wheat bun that wasn't toasted. It went down ok. I'm trying to decide what I want to make for lunch. Probably will be something simple because my head is starting to hurt again. Stupid teeth!

John - I need you! I think I need more HDMI cables but I don't know if I do or I don't? :lol:

I've got a set of pliers, I can help you with your teeth. :devil:

IR5

Timeline

Hurry back!

I'll do my darndest!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

IR5