natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Cream puff....... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Now what did I do? Don't cry I'll give you some of my rugelach, I'll give you something shiny, just please stop crying.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can you give me a shiny bracelet, too? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Can you give me a shiny bracelet, too? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I'll give you the Hope Diamond if you'll just stop crying.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Good morning, all.

cinc0, I stopped crying.

Amby, I finally finished that movie and it was strange.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

cheesecake is in the oven :)

...how many pounds does it weigh Amby...???

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

Indulgence almost cost us a trip to the Emergency room. Pregnant ladies and all on it Pizza don"t mix. Jean said I am having a heart attack :bonk::wow::lol:

Blessings to Sister Jean and of course to Brother John :innocent:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

good morning, Bishop/Rabbi. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Commiesunity - I woke up at 5am this morning and couldn't beleive my ears/eyes :no:...it was thundering and lightening outside! After this hellaheatdrought, we finally had the 'gift of life' falling froming from the Heavens! :innocent:

I think my grass is having a 'spiritual moment' as it appears to have been 'born again' :lol:...believe it or not it is already showing a slight shade of green, after having been the color of HAY for the last 2 months :angry:

Blessings!

Timeline

No rain here, just humidity and looking like it is gonna rain. Sadly, it does not. :(

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

bishop - it weighs a lot!

...then its gotta be good...:thumbs:

Timeline

hola, Amby and Natty.

Is it a room with a view?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Morning commiez...

Annoying racist lady is at it again!! Apparently Mexican people fishing at the beach make her uncomfortable :wacko:

I got up and left the room when she said that and I think I got my point across

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg