natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hola, Susita !

Im watching RAW and 0rton is up next. 0i. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

If Orton was UP, I think that Sus would hear you screamin even on Long Island. If Orton was in the raw and up...let's not go there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

we better not, then.

Amby, we downloaded that movie, but maybe won't watch it tonite. I think we will watch Dead Snow, instead.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, it looks good!

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have soooo many things on my netflix instant play list. I'm trying to decide what to start watching. I don't know if I want to start a new tv show or watch some movies.

Try Weeds... it's pretty addictive.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Try Weeds... it's pretty addictive.

hmmmmm...I watched a few episodes from season 4...season 1 is at the top of my watch instantly list. I usually like shows you suggest so I'll give it a try!

besides psych...I hated psych :P

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Does anyone ever see grasshoppers anymore? I used to see lots of them when I was a kid, now I don't recall seeing any in many years. :(

When I was a kid in TX we would see HUGE grasshoppers every day...like 4"-6" hoppers...really huge. I haven't seen any grasshoppers like that in a long time...

Oh ya...Good Morning and Blessings Commiesunity

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

we better not, then.

Amby, we downloaded that movie, but maybe won't watch it tonite. I think we will watch Dead Snow, instead.

I don't know why, but perhaps it is because Thai people seem to naturally be non-judgemental, my wife and daughter particularly enjoy movies/TV shows that have ghey people/cross dressers starring in them. As an example of a TV show, they love Will and Grace.

So, I rented 'The Birdcage' for them to watch tonight. I think they are really going to like that flick... :star::rofl:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

I loooooove that movie Bishop!

Good mornin' commies. Back to work, I overslept this morning but still made it on time.

I don't think I've ever really seen the entire flick...just bits a pieces but I think they'll laff alot :lol:

Don't let the annoying lady annoy you today! :no::thumbs:

Today, the weather channel is calling for 'stormy' weather with a 50% chance of rain! :blink: I think they are liars, because it hasn't rained here in a month. Maybe they have heatstroke! :help::rofl:

Filed: Timeline

Morning everyone!

Today is supposed to be super hot again. There's an "extreme heat advisory" for us until Thursday night so I'm not expecting it to cool off until Friday.

Plans for today include finishing off all the paperwork for the new school and running errands. I need to sign up for classes but my silly mom keeps forgetting to bring me the newspaper thing with all the courses in it :angry: I really don't want to drive an hour to get one if she has one in her car! Oh...I just talked to her and bribed her with food to get her to bring it later :lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

Morning everyone!

Today is supposed to be super hot again. There's an "extreme heat advisory" for us until Thursday night so I'm not expecting it to cool off until Friday.

Plans for today include finishing off all the paperwork for the new school and running errands. I need to sign up for classes but my silly mom keeps forgetting to bring me the newspaper thing with all the courses in it :angry: I really don't want to drive an hour to get one if she has one in her car! Oh...I just talked to her and bribed her with food to get her to bring it later :lol:

Whats the Fall semester going to look like Amby?