natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Imagine that! :wow:

I had some banking to do....so I went inside instead of my normal drive thru...the teller was very nice but she said she was sorry because she was having a panic episode. I said everything is ok, take your time and she began to cry. Then I started boo hooing. I told her I suffer from those and did my best to keep her calm. Then I offered to pray and she could not wait to grab my hand as we both joined in prayer right there in the bank in front of people. If I was not Spirit led to go inside that bank.........

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

5 sends gifts? I bet he's the one who really gave me the robot chandelier!

No...that was Count Iblis, I'm totally innocent. :devil::devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
:lol:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Imagine that! :wow:

I had some banking to do....so I went inside instead of my normal drive thru...the teller was very nice but she said she was sorry because she was having a panic episode. I said everything is ok, take your time and she began to cry. Then I started boo hooing. I told her I suffer from those and did my best to keep her calm. Then I offered to pray and she could not wait to grab my hand as we both joined in prayer right there in the bank in front of people. If I was not Spirit led to go inside that bank.........

HE DOES as HE WILLS, not as we will. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

IR5

Timeline

That is why He sends the Comforter. :thumbs:

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Welp Amby I think the interview went fine. It was more laid back and a two person interview. It last an hour and 15 minutes. I was told that I should know something by the end of the week and that it depends on how fast the background checks come back. I filled that paperwork out for 6-7 hours last night until 4:30 am and finally went to bed at 5 am. It totaled 19 pages. I wish I would have got a copy for myself but I didn't have time.

Edited by Cleocatra

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

That's great news, Mrs. 0! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Welp Amby I think the interview went fine. It was more laid back and a two person interview. It last an hour and 15 minutes. I was told that I should know something by the end of the week and that it depends on how fast the background checks come back. I filled that paperwork out for 6-7 hours last night until 4:30 am and finally went to bed at 5 am. It totaled 19 pages. I wish I would have got a copy for myself but I didn't have time.

Congratulations might seem a bit premature but I have a feeling that this is going to be the year of the cat. :dance::dance::dance:

IR5

Timeline

No need for thanks among friends. This is the Heart room rule.

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

That is why He sends the Comforter. :thumbs:

Along with the GLOVE of LOVE. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Speaking of comforters, quit hogging the blanket, it's freezing. :P:P:P

IR5

Timeline

You know full well I have a thing for blankets. It's tradition.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I forgot to mention I did indeed get my nails done. I got the white tips this time.

kodasmall3.jpg