natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

So are you really a butcher? I don't remember or know if you're a boy or a girl. blush.gif

Nagi must be busy with laundry. It's laundry day here too for me.

I think I'll make this recipe tonight minus the dairy and olives.

5 minute cold cucumber salad

They say they're the healthiest site in the world but they have recipes with dairy and meat too. I just adapt recipes to my own preferences. Like I don't use oil either.

That remains to be seen. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes, I have the love glove. (L)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
51JADVYa-vL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0AA300_SH20_.jpg

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

It works for me. No more burnt fingers. :star:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I made the peach bbq sauce and it's really good :thumbs:

I also made zucchini bread and banana bread for freezing. I still have lots of tomato, cucumber, okra, peaches, and apples to deal with tomorrow.

Hey Olivia!!!!!!

I just use a towel or my hand :P

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm not as brave as you Amby. I hate getting burned. Those all sounds delicious. I love this blueberry and peach salsa recipe. It's a summer yummy!

I can have baked goods. I just have to use substitutes. Also no more whites for me like white pasta, white breads. I eat whole wheats and lots of grains.

My energy has improved a lot.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
I also made zucchini bread and banana bread for freezing sending to Nagi via FedeX

Fixxored.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I usually have a very strict diet but I was on vacation for so long and got out of my routine. Slowly getting back into it again. I want to lose 15lbs by December. Shouldn't be hard to do at all :) I told my plastic surgeon he wasn't allowed to fix my uneven knees until I lost 20lbs. I've lost 5 since I told him that so I only need 15 more :P

O - I eat a lot of things like whole grain couscous, bulgar wheat, lentils, and quinoa

Fixxored.

haha

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

You really do seem inspired food wise since you got back. I bet you discovered so many things while abroad.

Mostly I eat brown rice, lentil and potatoes for filling with my veggies. Couscous is alright, and I just learned about bulgar and quinoa this year. I kind of like quinoa but I really don't like corn. It's a discovery process for me. I spent sometime last week with dh going up and down the isles of our local co-op looking at everything. It's like a whole new world for me and I left there feeling like I'm finally becoming the person I'm meant to be.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I can see how that would be inspiring. I'm always looking for inspiration since I started this new journey. I've been getting a lot of inspiration from looking for tasty recipes online. Now all I follow are recipe blogs online. I deleted all the ramblings of other blogs. I even cut out the news of the world to focus on nutrition. It was becoming distracting chatter and I wanted/needed inspiration to keep going.

Finding tasty spices or the right combination has been a challenge. A lot of the old foods I can't eat anymore so I have to find new things to go to. I found I like sweet potato fries baked with no oil and with spice to make it this sweet and spicy flavor. It's one of my go to foods.

I also want to try this fat free pizza from this site. I guess you can have it made a this restaurant. Too bad I don't live in their area. Restaurant on blog

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Your Husband must really love you to worry about you that much, you are one lucky lady.

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif