natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes... :devil: :devil: :devil::devil:

So are you really a butcher? I don't remember or know if you're a boy or a girl. blush.gif

Nagi must be busy with laundry. It's laundry day here too for me.

I think I'll make this recipe tonight minus the dairy and olives.

5 minute cold cucumber salad

They say they're the healthiest site in the world but they have recipes with dairy and meat too. I just adapt recipes to my own preferences. Like I don't use oil either.

Edited by Cleocatra

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yup, just finished the laundry...now on to the grill.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Yes, and Yes. Tonite he is having dead chicken parts.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

gun range results posted. let's see if amby can understand any of it. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

How do you deal with it?

Well, for me it just comes naturally, I guess.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Nobody, I mean nobody can keep me away from my cheese! Not nobody, no how! :lol:

I had a difficult time giving up dairy entirely when I was making the switch to a plant based diet. I liked my ice cream.

Then I read SB and from that I learned that the US industry standards are to have cows over produce milk by pumping them full of hormones and antibiotics. The conditions they keep them in don't allow for much movement and to keep fungus infection and insects off of them they spray chemicals on them. Their is literally rocket fuel in our milk and the USDA looks the other way and approves this.

That's not the only thing though because of everything they're putting into the cows we're also drinking that and cows can only produce so much healthy milk a day. The over production and being hooked up to machines causes their utters to get swollen and infected and that pus goes into the milk. Over 90% of the dairy produced is infected. I noticed these last couple of years that I started getting major stomach cramps from eating cheese and so slowly I stopped eating it with the occasional indulgence. Like I could eat it when it was cooked sometimes but not a lot like with several slices of pizza. I thought I was developing lactose intolerance.

With the infection, pus factor, hormones, antibiotics and rocket fuel in our cheese I'm so grossed out I can't ever eat it again. The knowledge that book gave me put mental images in me that I'll never be able to erase.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Nobody, I mean nobody can keep me away from my cheese! Not nobody, no how! :lol:

You know, I can either take it or leave it, but I do enjoy a good sharp cheddar and of course cottage cheese every now and then.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
That's not the only thing though because of everything they're putting into the cows we're also drinking that and cows can only produce so much healthy milk a day. The over production and being hooked up to machines causes their utters to get swollen and infected and that pus goes into the milk. Over 90% of the dairy produced is infected.

I have been saying that, but no one listens.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I have been saying that, but no one listens.

I didn't used to listen to it either. I had to read it for myself in various books on nutrition. I can remember hearing it growing up in Austin from friends who were vegetarians. They would tell me things and I'd say something back like "Let me eat my maggot burger and cheese." I get this now from my husband who I've been sharing my information with as I'm in the discovery process. I started reading about nutrition this year to help myself have a healthier life.

For the past couple of years I started having chronic health issues and became over weight. It's obvious there is an obesity epidemic in the US because people don't know about proper nutrition. They are so confused about it with all the fad diets and what the government teaches in state schools. I've learned from my reading that the government has been in bed with the meat & dairy & egg corporations for a long time now and they send mixed messages through advertising and our own government programs. It's so bad that our meat industry practices and standards give cause for other countries to ban our products.

I think at some point people who want better health and a more successful life with more energy will start seeking it.

Edited by Cleocatra

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yup, just finished the laundry...now on to the grill.

I hope you have some way to protect your hands from getting burned.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif