natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh the things we can do with tape!

The stuff you all are cooking up sounds delicious. Since I read the book "Skinny B1tch" I'm ruined for life on eating meat & dairy. I already had a hard time eating eggs but after reading that book I don't think I could ever eat meat or dairy again. So yeah, I guess I'm a plant based person now. Trying to find things to eat consists of me mostly cooking for myself now at home.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The stuff you all are cooking up sounds delicious. Since I read the book "Skinny B1tch" I'm ruined for life on eating meat & dairy. I already had a hard time eating eggs but after reading that book I don't think I could ever eat meat or dairy again. So yeah, I guess I'm a plant based person now. Trying to find things to eat consists of me mostly cooking for myself now at home.

Good for you! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Im sure there is an animal who will live to thank you. :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good for you! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Im sure there is an animal who will live to thank you. :star:

According to the SB book the average person in the US eats about 90 animals a year. :)

Another good thing I've noticed is I've lost 17.5 lbs since dropping meat and dairy.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Did you forget your raincoat ?

*cough* *cough* bareback *cough* *cough*

Actually, I wore my butcher's coat, it's taken on a lovely hue of GREY and red. :devil::devil::devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

90 animals is a lot! YAY for the weight loss!

Do you have to cook meat for your husband? I don't mind ( but prefer not to ), and have no problem with others who choose to eat meat and those who eat it in front of me.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

OK. I truly have the weirdest husband. We have this old metal box fan, must be 20 years old but it works AWESOME. He thought it looked ugly so he covered it with blue tape :wacko:

Haven't you ever heard of Blue Box (Fan) Recycling? :P

IR5

Timeline

*Gack*

The short black hair and the chiclets were especially memorable. Shall I tell her about the #######, Martha?

IR5

Timeline

90 animals is a lot! YAY for the weight loss!

Do you have to cook meat for your husband? I don't mind ( but prefer not to ), and have no problem with others who choose to eat meat and those who eat it in front of me.

The good thing is he's not so big on meat. Yes I'll have to cook it for him but I haven't yet. The health side is what grosses me but there is also the ethical side of it too about what they do to those animals in the kill house that gets me.

Have you seen the documentary "Earthlings"? It's not about alien.gif 's. It's on Youtube. I can't bear to sit through it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLt88_u5lQ&feature=PlayList&p=9FD18926170ED901&index=0&playnext=1&has_verified=1

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

According to the SB book the average person in the US eats about 90 animals a year. :)

Another good thing I've noticed is I've lost 17.5 lbs since dropping meat and dairy.

Kudos to you on the weight loss. :dance::dance::dance:

IR5

Timeline

Honey, I've seen and posted quite a few of those. Sadly, I do not think people watch them.

Cinc0, Martha says better not.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Kudos to you on the weight loss. :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks! Every week I'm losing from 1.5 lbs up to 3 lbs. It's good but I'm sure as I get closer to my ideal weight it will slow down to a crawl.

Honey, I've seen and posted quite a few of those. Sadly, I do not think people watch them.

Cinc0, Martha says better not.

Yep, it's not for the faint of heart. I should probably put a warning sign on it.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

You have no idea. :devil::devil::devil:

duct_tape_bandit_2.jpg

IR5

Timeline

Ack! Gray & Red!

Yes... :devil: :devil: :devil::devil:

IR5