Neonred

Record Moscow Heat

51 posts in this topic

:ot2: I just read where 34 people have died in Russia from the forest fires. It seems that most are in remote villages, but was is really amazing is that this heat wave is so wide spread. On my first trip to Ukraine I went in May and June. It rained in Dnipropetrovsk but it snowed in Moscow. I'll bet all of Europe is missing that kind of weather.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My picture changed somehow. I wonder if that website updates daily?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My picture changed somehow. I wonder if that website updates daily?

if it is used by the "not married to FSU women" crowd for avatars...it probably does.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

if it is used by the "not married to FSU women" crowd for avatars...it probably does.

No. Yesterday it was a picture of a big fat nasty woman. I don't know how that dweeb showed up today. Plus, I'd never use profane language on a "family" forum.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

two bait posts removed. play nice, please. i've got a sick kiddo to watch.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

two bait posts removed. play nice, please. i've got a sick kiddo to watch.

Ruined. Again. Dude... seriously :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Ruined. Again. Dude... seriously :lol:

if i have to start changing diapers in here i'm gonna quit, i have enough of those to deal with at home.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

if i have to start changing diapers in here i'm gonna quit, i have enough of those to deal with at home.

Nessa's into that kinky stuff?

Or are they your diapers? Charles! is the kinky one!

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Nessa's into that kinky stuff?

Or are they your diapers? Charles! is the kinky one!

baby diapers - not keeping up with the news? :lol:

Brazil2010164-1.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

baby diapers - not keeping up with the news? :lol:

I know you guys have a kid, I was just thinking that maybe there was more to this story than the obvious.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

I know you guys have a kid, I was just thinking that maybe there was more to this story than the obvious.

nah, just busy raising my future little nra member. :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

nah, just busy raising my future little nra member. :devil:

Sign him up now! There's no need for him to be any older. He can be a life member if he wants.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Sign him up now! There's no need for him to be any older. He can be a life member if he wants.

i'll probably do that, but i suspect momma might be a bit peeved about the cost :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

i'll probably do that, but i suspect momma might be a bit peeved about the cost :P

Get him a one year membership with no magazine over at NRA.com. Save a little $$$$ and she won't even notice. Well, not until she sees the sticker on his crib.

Русский форум член.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I wonder what Nessa woul dthink of a sticker on his crib that says "You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers!" :o

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.