DeathKnell

Is it possible to get approved in one week?

203 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

do I get my money back?

In a previous thread you said that you were concerned your I129F would be rejected. You said you were still married and your wife was considering a divorce??

If you are married and filing for a fiance visa, you will be rejected. But the rejection will probably take longer than a week to be finalized... :whistle:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do I get my money back?

In a previous thread you said that you were concerned your I129F would be rejected. You said you were still married and your wife was considering a divorce??

If you are married and filing for a fiance visa, you will be rejected. But the rejection will probably take longer than a week to be finalized... :whistle:

WHAT? :huh:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Something is a bit "off center" here. That other thread was 5 days ago.

If the OP wants to maintain any level of credibility, they should clarify the disconnect between the two threads.

As it stands, you are currently married and already filed a Fiance K-1 petition.

How do you spell denied?

do I get my money back?

I don't think so, not sure if they will even cash your check assuming you stated you were currently married on your application. The biggest parts to the initial filing process are that both parties have met within the last 2 years, and are FREE TO MARRY EACH OTHER. That is the 'fiance' part of the fiance visa process.

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I don't think so, not sure if they will even cash your check assuming you stated you were currently married on your application. The biggest parts to the initial filing process are that both parties have met within the last 2 years, and are FREE TO MARRY EACH OTHER. That is the 'fiance' part of the fiance visa process.

Oh they'll cash your check. There are no refunds.

I smell a troll

Filed: Timeline

On the I-129F application I told them I will get divorce soon and send them the divorce papers when I have them, but in the meantime they should start processing the other papers.

If the OP wants to maintain any level of credibility, they should clarify the disconnect between the two threads.

As it stands, you are currently married and already filed a Fiance K-1 petition.

How do you spell denied?

On the I-129F application I told them I will get divorce soon and send them the divorce papers when I have them, but in the meantime they should start processing the other papers.

How do you spell denied?

HAHAHAHA!!! Either your a troll or very dumb! I vote troll!!!

Oh they'll cash your check. There are no refunds.

I smell a troll

I smell a troll too, but need some distraction while waiting for my visa application to process! :lol:

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Timeline
She is from Singapore. I'd say your chances are not good after reading your other thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25783

Oops, I read the other thread of the OP. Who said 2007 was more likely? To be sure I would add another 2 or 3 years to 2007.

Because the outcome of the divorce can bring an unforseen result for the OP.

Markus - Las Vegas, NV

32821198.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Not gonna happen. You have GOT to be kidding.

I think I'll tell them that they should start processing my papers now - gosh I've only been ready for 4 1/2 months. I'm quite sure they'll listen to my directions so I'm SURE they'll listen to yours.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
Are you kidding me? From April? You must have a criminal record on the IMBRA questions? I have read that that holds up stuff?

Be prepared to change your wedding date. I had hopes for an Octboer wedding and I filed in April...

Jen

THAT IS NO WAY TO HANDLE YOURSELF IN THIS FORUM. THE RESPONSES TO YOU WERE SINCERE AND GENUINE. I SUGGEST YOU READ THROUGH THE GUIDES, SURF AROUND THE THREADS, LOOK AT THE IMMIGRATION TIMELINES AND PROCESSING TIMES.

JENT IS A SUPERB VJ MEMBER VERY HELPFUL. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HEAR WHAT YOU WANT, DO RETALIATE LIKE A CHILD. YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY RECEIVE NO SYMPATHY FROM ANYONE HERE WAITING 120+ JUST TO GET THE NOA2 AND THEN WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH LONGER TO GET AN INTERVIEW.

EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS!!!!!

Edited by texasseoul

3-27-06 Sent I-129F to TSC - Transferred to CSC

3-29-06 NOA 1 Receipt Date

4-04-06 NOA 1 Notice Date

4-04-06 Check clears the bank

7-03-06 Touched - RFE - IMBRA Sent Out

7-08-06 Received RFE - IMBRA - Date 6-23-06 and Postmarked 6-27-06

7-08-06 Stopped by Border Securtiy on NCIC name hit - Identity Theft two years ago and theif used my name as an alias which is now permanently tied to his criminal file as an alias - Border Security very helpful and understanding and apologetic about the situation but they have to verify I was not the perpetratpr.

7-10-06 Sent RFE

7-11-06 Received by CSC

7-19-06 Touched e-mail stating received 7-19-06 (BS)

8-03-06 Wondering ####### is taking so long - 128 days now

8-21-06 Congressional Inquiry

8-24-06 NOA2 WHoooohoooo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

How do you spell denied?

HAHAHAHA!!! Either your a troll or very dumb! I vote troll!!!

TROLL!!!! IS MY VOTE

3-27-06 Sent I-129F to TSC - Transferred to CSC

3-29-06 NOA 1 Receipt Date

4-04-06 NOA 1 Notice Date

4-04-06 Check clears the bank

7-03-06 Touched - RFE - IMBRA Sent Out

7-08-06 Received RFE - IMBRA - Date 6-23-06 and Postmarked 6-27-06

7-08-06 Stopped by Border Securtiy on NCIC name hit - Identity Theft two years ago and theif used my name as an alias which is now permanently tied to his criminal file as an alias - Border Security very helpful and understanding and apologetic about the situation but they have to verify I was not the perpetratpr.

7-10-06 Sent RFE

7-11-06 Received by CSC

7-19-06 Touched e-mail stating received 7-19-06 (BS)

8-03-06 Wondering ####### is taking so long - 128 days now

8-21-06 Congressional Inquiry

8-24-06 NOA2 WHoooohoooo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.