justashooter

tom jefferson on jihad

31 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I thought Jihad started on George W. Bush's watch?

The concept of Jihad is centuries old.

'which' Jihad are you referring to ?

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

The first country to recognize the sovereignity of the US and establish diplomatic relations was a Muslim country, Morocco. The article is biased and inaccurate, and purposefully omits the established fact that the demand for slaves was predominately from Christians in the US, who were not kind to their goods either. It reflects outrage over Ellison using a Quran to swear his oath of office, rather than a Bible, as if that would make sense.

Jihad is the struggle to please God, something that all devout Christians and Jews can relate to.

This is a trolling thread posted by a Muslim hater. That's his problem, not ours.

This guy thinks otherwise. (Just another random guy that hates Jews).

25Purple_Jihad.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This is a trolling thread posted by a Muslim hater. That's his problem, not ours.

The problem with this article is that it misrepresents the historical context to that of the present day.

The "medium of war" was the only way to put an end to the Muslim problem.

Is it me or does the "Muslim problem" sound a lot like the "Jewish question"?

This guy thinks otherwise. (Just another random guy that hates Jews).

25Purple_Jihad.jpg

I think if you were really interested in a debate about islamic extremism, you'd do it without using trash threads like this one that trivialize the issues and propagandize history in pursuit of a dubious agenda.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I never got the outrage over Ellison taking his oath with a Quaran. If he were to use a Bible, I think the oath would be completely meaningless. I guess some people just like to be outraged at something.

I did.

Does that mean this has passed the troll test or that no one has seen your report yet? If the former, then all I can say is, VJ has moderation problems.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline

Does that mean this has passed the troll test or that no one has seen your report yet? If the former, then all I can say is, VJ has moderation problems.

My report has been seen. A moderator responded to me after I reported a number of justashooter posts, including this one. I was told that there are no TOS violations.

My report has been seen. A moderator responded to me after I reported a number of justashooter posts, including this one. I was told that there are no TOS violations.

So posting anti-muslim rhetoric is now acceptable on VJ? Wonderful - let the chaos begin.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Results may have been different if one or both of the reporter-moderator pair was different.

Just how it is.

That's why I prefer non-moderated. At least then you don't get this bullshit where people have no clue as to what is acceptable and what not - beyond actually calling a particular person names of course - we can't have that sort of behaviour, no sir!