cris and tina

ANYONE who filed I-130 this JUNE 2010

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello guys.....thus anyone here filed their I 130 application this month of JUNE 2010? Maybe we could all chat and compare progress ...that would be very informative i guess....

We file mine last June 16,2010 and we still havent received the NOA1

How about yours?

Pls...share......

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Mar 4, 2011 - hubby got NVC notice

April 3, 2011 - paid AOS online, emailed choice of agent

April 6, 2011 - AOS status PAID - NVC acknowledged choice of agent thru email

April 18 2011- paid IV bill online

May 18, 2011 - Send AOS Package

May 26, 2011 - Send DS230

June 1, 2011 - received email from NVC stating that our AOS lacks something is this RFE?

July 9, 2011 - mailed required docs for RFE

July 21, 2011 - called NVC and AVR said RFE again bt we havent rcvd any mail from them

Jul.21,2011- SIGN IN FAILED

Jul 24,2011-called NVC and AVR stated CASE COMPLETED on Jul 20

Aug.24-25, 2011 - Medical at st.Lukes...PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

SEPT 12, 2011 - INTERVIEW SCHED at US EM MANILA......PASSED

SEPT. 16,2011 - VISA ON HAND

..all my bags are packed im ready to go..yaaaayyyy!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOW.....That's a long wait because i filed mine I-130, I-485, I-131, and I-765 on June 15 and receive all 4 NOA by the 22nd of June.

Normally you should have receive your NOA within 10 days you file your petition. I think you should call and when you call USCIS please have the petitioner available if you're not.

Timeline

WOW.....That's a long wait because i filed mine I-130, I-485, I-131, and I-765 on June 15 and receive all 4 NOA by the 22nd of June.

Normally you should have receive your NOA within 10 days you file your petition. I think you should call and when you call USCIS please have the petitioner available if you're not.

really? o my what happened to my application...

my husband had a vacation here in the philippines and since we have time to fix the application,so we did and we mailed it to the chicago lockbox with all the requirements and the fees last June 16 and according to the post office here normally the mail will be in the US by two weeks....mail system here sucks...anyway, so its been like 2 weeks time for the mail to be in chicago,and its 3 weeks now since we mailed the application....my husband is back in the USA now and he's waiting for the NOA1...hoping it will arrive this week.....il tell my husband to call USCIS to verify the case...do u know the number?

Edited by the journey

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

June 1, 2011 - received email from NVC stating that our AOS lacks something is this RFE?

July 21, 2011 - called NVC and AVR said RFE again bt we havent rcvd any mail from them

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For future reference if you're mailing such important document you might want to use a courier service it will make it their and moreover you can track it to see if reaches the Chicago Lockbox on time. Did you file the I-130 outside the US?, if so, this might be a factor why you haven't receive any NOA as yet. FYI try to do it from the US next time this will be a whole lot easier.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

really? o my what happened to my application...

my husband had a vacation here in the philippines and since we have time to fix the application,so we did and we mailed it to the chicago lockbox with all the requirements and the fees last June 16 and according to the post office here normally the mail will be in the US by two weeks....mail system here sucks...anyway, so its been like 2 weeks time for the mail to be in chicago,and its 3 weeks now since we mailed the application....my husband is back in the USA now and he's waiting for the NOA1...hoping it will arrive this week.....il tell my husband to call USCIS to verify the case...do u know the number?

we gt the NOA1 already..NOA1 date is jul 6....jun filers...NOA1 anyone?

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Suggest you review and join http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/259859-june-2010-filers/

or

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/264852-july-2010-cr-1-filers/

IMO, you should 'be in July' as you have NOA-1 with July date.

*** not a K-3 visa topic - moving to CR-1/IR-1 forum ***

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

hello guys.....thus anyone here filed their I 130 application this month of JUNE 2010? Maybe we could all chat and compare progress ...that would be very informative i guess....

We file mine last June 16,2010 and we still havent received the NOA1

How about yours?

Pls...share......

I mailed i-130 along with the i-129f on june 30th and have NOA1 dated july 5th for both i-130/i-129f... took till july 15th to receive them in mail, so by 7/14 when we had rec'd nothing in mail i was concerned and called USCIS where they told me they had no record of us in their system :-?? they should have because the receipts were printed on 11th, mailed on 13th, and they had cashed my check on 12th. So unsure what is next. guess i will either receive some type of RFE or the approvals (hopefully the latter! we are so anxious to be together that it is causing a lot of stress!)

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi. I filed 4 my I130 March 19 & got my NOA1 bck on March 26. Thn I filed my I129F on June 16 & got my NOA1 bck June 24. My case wnt 2 California office but still no NOA2 4 I130. I thnk they r jst slow abt ths stuff all 2gthr. Mayb out of d country doin filn has somthn 2 do w/ but who really knws.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.