kandl133

K3 approved but....

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

FELLOW MIGRATORS,

K3 APPROVED TODAY which is all good.

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

"Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 16, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice."

However as i previously posted the I130 is stuck in some appellate process as the quote below i received from USCIS states....I received this email on the previous day...

"Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Case approval certified and sent for review.

On June 16, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appropriate appellate body for review. They will notify you directly when they make a final decision. "

Now, thanks to Darnell I decided to expedite my case due to the pregnancy of my beneficiary.All due to a recent fruitful trip to China. Because of a holiday I was unable to forward the necessary proof of pregnancy requested in the reply to my request for expedition. Every doctor takes their holidays of course. Anyway, I wonder if they are holding the I130 up waiting for my response (which should happen by fax today by the way).

Now my quandry...

Should I wait a week or so and see if the I130 flips and go that route or just proceed with the K3 as soon as possible. Maybe the NVC will make my decision for me - I dont know?

The decision is made more difficult by Guangzhou having electronic process for I130 applicants for future forms.

Any insight, suggestions or wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

FELLOW MIGRATORS,

K3 APPROVED TODAY which is all good.

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

"Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 16, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice."

However as i previously posted the I130 is stuck in some appellate process as the quote below i received from USCIS states....I received this email on the previous day...

"Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Case approval certified and sent for review.

On June 16, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appropriate appellate body for review. They will notify you directly when they make a final decision. "

Now, thanks to Darnell I decided to expedite my case due to the pregnancy of my beneficiary.All due to a recent fruitful trip to China. Because of a holiday I was unable to forward the necessary proof of pregnancy requested in the reply to my request for expedition. Every doctor takes their holidays of course. Anyway, I wonder if they are holding the I130 up waiting for my response (which should happen by fax today by the way).

Now my quandry...

Should I wait a week or so and see if the I130 flips and go that route or just proceed with the K3 as soon as possible. Maybe the NVC will make my decision for me - I dont know?

The decision is made more difficult by Guangzhou having electronic process for I130 applicants for future forms.

Any insight, suggestions or wisdom is greatly appreciated.

If NVC proceeds with your I-129F instead of closing it, they require no input from you. Don't expect an expedite to be approved based on a foreign spouse's pregnancy. Not going to happen.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

That's some good news, maybe.

CALL NVC in about 10 days, get a human, inquire on case status, each day for about a week.

IF it makes the jump over to GUZ IV, you are one lucky mo fo.

Be warned, though - GUZ IV has , on occasion, brought a 'later I-130' into play, them own d@mnselves - so timing is still gonna be important, if you want to swing the K-3 route.

If you can 'afford' to stall on the I-130 for 10 days, I say do so, if yer trying to make sure the K-3 'goes through'.

Hang in there !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.