sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone. I asked Sus in a PM nd she wasn't to sure about my question. I spoke to Kaci she said she got the visa and the POE package. She said its weird the Package that says DO NOT OPEN; she said she can see part of it but part of it is sealed. Is this normal? Its like its opened but not, its like its opened on the corner. Thats how it came when she opened it. She said it looks like it was purposfully opened on the corner?? I thought I heard some people discussing the same issue when I was in the earlier stages but I'm not sure???

DO NOT OPEN THAT PACKAGE!!!! That's the way it's supposed to be. If you open they wont accept it and you will have to take it back to the embassy to have it re-sealed. Let me see if I can find a post on it for you...

Hello everyone. I asked Sus in a PM nd she wasn't to sure about my question. I spoke to Kaci she said she got the visa and the POE package. She said its weird the Package that says DO NOT OPEN; she said she can see part of it but part of it is sealed. Is this normal? Its like its opened but not, its like its opened on the corner. Thats how it came when she opened it. She said it looks like it was purposfully opened on the corner?? I thought I heard some people discussing the same issue when I was in the earlier stages but I'm not sure???

Read this post Matt, it should shed some light on the situation: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/233868-the-sealed-envelope-accidentally-opened-it/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DO NOT OPEN THAT PACKAGE!!!! That's the way it's supposed to be. If you open they wont accept it and you will have to take it back to the embassy to have it re-sealed. Let me see if I can find a post on it for you...

Read this post Matt, it should shed some light on the situation: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/233868-the-sealed-envelope-accidentally-opened-it/

Kaci said te same thing. She said it looks normal, she didn't touch it were good. Im the one who was worried, she was like "boo it looks normal" Thanks Tee

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

tre it is you who is going to get pregnant not all of us who you called out. have fun on date night!

Blowing the baby dust ur way Tre and all who else wants it!!!! (((((((((((BLOW)))))))))))))) :lol:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kaci said te same thing. She said it looks normal, she didn't touch it were good. Im the one who was worried, she was like "boo it looks normal" Thanks Tee

Your welcome....

Timeline

Good morning everyone, I probable could say ladies since I am the only guy on here... :D

1-21-2010 - Touched

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

5-26-2010 - Medical

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Filed: Timeline

good morning YARD people --

1luv (((((((chups)))))))) thanks sis

Matt tell Kaci fi lef di package alone and don't try to find out what's in it (she) will see it when she reach POE. All the paperwork they had after our visa was approved and stacked in a pile in front of us at the interview that's what's in the package. I know because I was in front of the IO at BWI when he opened it. Like Tee said DO NOT OPEN IT -- even though I've know of people who did and it cause one big headache when them reach the US. It's not like they're going to send you back to Jamaica, but it doesn't look good to tamper with it (you) understand, right.

sus -- u better not!

another YEAR no raise:crying: -- but thankful the same say mi have a good job with great benefits and I can take care of myself and my family.

Arite mi gaane go mek mi kafee n rum-cream mixup

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

good morning YARD people --

1luv (((((((chups)))))))) thanks sis

Matt tell Kaci fi lef di package alone and don't try to find out what's in it (she) will see it when she reach POE. All the paperwork they had after our visa was approved and stacked in a pile in front of us at the interview that's what's in the package. I know because I was in front of the IO at BWI when he opened it. Like Tee said DO NOT OPEN IT -- even though I've know of people who did and it cause one big headache when them reach the US. It's not like they're going to send you back to Jamaica, but it doesn't look good to tamper with it (you) understand, right.

sus -- u better not!

another YEAR no raise:crying: -- but thankful the same say mi have a good job with great benefits and I can take care of myself and my family.

Arite mi gaane go mek mi kafee n rum-cream mixup

You got it, ya she didn't do anything with it. Thanks Trelawny

1-21-2010 - Touched

5-26-2010 - Medical

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

LOL, Morning Ladies and Matt!

I am going to have a little talk with my boss today - so I might be joining JAEng in the unemployment line tomorrow!

NOPE!! You will be getting a HUGE raise!! I see it in your future!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

1luv I'm here didn't sleep at all last night. So, I was up frying fish for company that's comming in town for DC carnival. Don't like it when I can't sleep. I go through this a few times a year mi feel like mi ago mad out. Mommy comming to Toronto in a few weeks. She'll be there for 3 or 4 weeks. She visiting family and shopping. I wanted to go with her, but didn't want to pull my son out of summer camp. How you feeling dis mawnin?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Morning All...we're almost at Friday...come on weekend!

Matt, just like Tre and Tee stated...its suppose to be like that. So you and Kaci are cool.

Sus, keep us posted!

1luv, were there any aftershocks yesterday? :unsure:

My3, that's so sweet and thoughtful of you to help put with school supplies.

Tre, how romantic...a date night! (F)

JAP, no sleeping at your desk today Mama! :sleepy:

Quana, I know I might think of some ways I can switch my style up a likkle bit...

Have a great day everyone!

1luv I'm here didn't sleep at all last night. So, I was up frying fish for company that's comming in town for DC carnival. Don't like it when I can't sleep. I go through this a few times a year mi feel like mi ago mad out. Mommy comming to Toronto in a few weeks. She'll be there for 3 or 4 weeks. She visiting family and shopping. I wanted to go with her, but didn't want to pull my son out of summer camp. How you feeling dis mawnin?

I love fried fish...wish I lived a little closer...you would have heard a little knock at the door :rofl:

You got it, ya she didn't do anything with it.

Good, Matt&Kaci on it! :thumbs:

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

morning ladies and gentleman!

Matt u are so cool u blend in well.

Tre ur welcome. How r u?

Sus.....Dont even bother to do that!!

JAE... Did u have ur interview yet?

Not til Tuesday...but I don't really want the job any more, I want to go on unemployment :rofl: :rofl:

I love fried fish...wish I lived a little closer...you would have heard a little knock at the door :rofl:

yuh wouldnt get none, mi live 5 mins from har and shi neva invite mi fi dinna YET!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Not til Tuesday...but I don't really want the job any more, I want to go on unemployment :rofl: :rofl:

yuh wouldnt get none, mi live 5 mins from har and shi neva invite mi fi dinna YET!

:rofl: tap tell pon mi

Okay feeling the rum cream gaane go get some ice watah

tep aff a mi name

:rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.