sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Matt, are you Italian? -- mi a get ready fi add u too

finesee u too dam fass -- that was the wedding last August in HOT @$$ Negril and hell no I'm never showing those pictures to anyone. My husband laughed so hard when he saw the pictures his ribs hurt. And when I said it was pepto bismol pink -- arghhhhhhh did u have to remind me. I wanted to get that day out of my head.

un rass...lef mi picah alone. Mi is damn sexxy fi chu...unu fi see mi do cartwheel and brazalian split

mi jine fb fi si dis tuh....

Timeline

I don't think you are crazy because I'm the same way (of course others may come along and tell us we both are crazy). I'm trying to get in good shape now to prepare for when I get pregnant. Look at Finesse though. She only has 7 or 8 pounds to go back to what she was and her TWINS are only 3 months. I think breastfeeding is a great calorie burner. My lazy rass wishes I could breastfeed random kids just to sit there and burn the calories. I may change my tune though once I have my own and they are biting me.

Sugar- I was trying to remember how young they all were. I was thinking under 10, but wow under 6. Good thing you are going to be love drunk from your hubby finally joining you. BTW what do you do for nightlife in St. Thomas? Hubby and I went last year and couldn't find anyone out after dark. Wish I would have known you then. It's beautiful there though.

Yea, but i dont think that love drunk thing going to work... lol. I think he will be shell shock.

St. Thomas has a few things to do in the night especially summer time and carnival. It is because you is a tourist so they aint going to tell you about local nightlife. smile next trip but come in April carnival time or July for st john carnival.

Filed: Timeline

Yes I am Italian and also Lithuanian, and a tiny bit French Canadian...a bit of a mut... :D

Hey Matt -- the reason I asked is because I dated a guy with the same last name. He was Italian/Jamaican met him in Haiti while on a misson trip. He's from Kingston moved to NY when he was 16 -- wonderful man, but his mom was a TRIP. She kept interferring with our relationship. I could never understand that. Mother Italian (father) Jamaican. His mom and her sisters...Lord there were a hot mess. The last time I saw him was at my babyshower in 2003. I almost fainted. He made the trip all the way from England to attend.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Morning all!

Congrats to MrT on the job, congrats My3 on the EAD, glad the party went well, Quana - I started to quote posts and lost it and now I am too lazy to read back again, so congrats to anyone else I missed, lol

I started my nightmare at the periodontist yesterday for a deep root cleaning - he only did 1/4 of my mouth, and I was thinking it wasn't so bad - Until the novacaine wore off! Today is gonna be a LONG day :crying:

Sus I hope u feel better soon... In the mean time get some drugs!!!! Strong ones.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

seasoned up your meat....waiting for you since yesterday :blink::blink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: finesse leave me alone!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Not fun :crying: My doctor does it in quarters, so that means FOUR weeks of this :angry: I am tempted next time to tell him to just finish it and get all the pain over at once!

Lol I dont think he can do it all one time. I think they can only do 2 quarters the most. My doctors told me the same thing so I only had to go in twice.

Timeline

Hey Matt -- the reason I asked is because I dated a guy with the same last name. He was Italian/Jamaican met him in Haiti while on a misson trip. He's from Kingston moved to NY when he was 16 -- wonderful man, but his mom was a TRIP. She kept interferring with our relationship. I could never understand that. Mother Italian (father) Jamaican. His mom and her sisters...Lord there were a hot mess. The last time I saw him was at my babyshower in 2003. I almost fainted. He made the trip all the way from England to attend.

Thats pretty funny. Yea there are a lot of Barbaro's, one two towns over from us and we have no relation.

Edited by Matt&Kaci

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: finesse leave me alone!

no pay her no mind dillon....her head hit di damn headboard so many times dats why she no ave no damn sense -- head probably all itch up in deh board more times

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's all ovah deh so - Yuh late fi di party, yuh run pon island time :bonk:

ok i know i hail from the caribbean, but ( hangs head in shame) i hate all forms of carnival. There I said it. Mi nuh care iff unnu noh like it. i hate calypso, i hate the bag o rag costume that look like tin foil and ride up sweaty cracks (skinny or thin) and the overly loud bass that gives you tinnitus and ting. over priced food you could get at home for free and it taste better too, But the worst thing, dutty nasty as s sweaty men trying to feel up on you rubbing they tings all on your booty like its cute, men/boys that you dont know or would never talk to in life... Thats why I hate carnivals.

Ok rant over.

sorry to hear about the job jaenglish, but you seem to be on a job roll right about now, I dont think its gonna be much of a problem.

I dont know who posted that picha of de gyal with the hot mess ghetto get up, but i laugh so hard I think the neighbours heard me. thanks for the job advice, i have done all those things you have mentioned. craigslist has a lot of scammers posting jobs at the mo here in michigan and it seems every one that I have applied to ( and there have been many ) has been some bUll. I'm still looking though..

ok lemme see how many pages you have all written now....

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bajan:

It's going to be okay. Just take your father's info and we will say a massive prayer for you! If you are following the guides of the I-894 to a tee and you have backup to prove everything, you will be fine. Don't cry and don't be discouraged fight, fight, fight... All the money, time and effort, lonely nights without hubby should NOT be in vain!!! Just try your best to come prepared. Everything happens for a reason.. Now WORK it out mama! :yes::yes: :yes:

Thanks for that

Lol lol I will when its safe to tell him! lol

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Missus...I have lots of family in the Detroit area so I am up there quite a lot. I have always wanted to link with JaHoney but it seems like once I get up there it is time to come back. So next time....but I am going to ask my Aunt about getting into ESL teaching...she was a teacher for 40 years and maybe she has some ideas on how to get you into a job. I'll keep you posted.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

ok i know i hail from the caribbean, but ( hangs head in shame) i hate all forms of carnival. There I said it. Mi nuh care iff unnu noh like it. i hate calypso, i hate the bag o rag costume that look like tin foil and ride up sweaty cracks (skinny or thin) and the overly loud bass that gives you tinnitus and ting. over priced food you could get at home for free and it taste better too, But the worst thing, dutty nasty as s sweaty men trying to feel up on you rubbing they tings all on your booty like its cute, men/boys that you dont know or would never talk to in life... Thats why I hate carnivals.

Ok rant over.

sorry to hear about the job jaenglish, but you seem to be on a job roll right about now, I dont think its gonna be much of a problem.

I dont know who posted that picha of de gyal with the hot mess ghetto get up, but i laugh so hard I think the neighbours heard me. thanks for the job advice, i have done all those things you have mentioned. craigslist has a lot of scammers posting jobs at the mo here in michigan and it seems every one that I have applied to ( and there have been many ) has been some bUll. I'm still looking though..

ok lemme see how many pages you have all written now....

WOW -- that's easily fixed.

bajan u sen mi a message but mi no know ow fi get eeh -- don't want u fi tink mi a ignore u....

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.