sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know I know but that is so easier said than done....

I feel you, I do the same thing with G and I'm slowly learning that that will only push him away, as it's very annoying.

Kjenk... I tried to get him to find VJ but he is not "a computery type a guy". However, he met her online.. hmmm. He said he just thought I could get the stuff done faster. I think he is a "if I can pay someone to do it, I might as well" person.

No problems w/ records or smokers though! LOL

Oh ok...

KJ- I feel ya. It is very expensive. Disney is greedy for sure.

Lol @ greedy!

Good Afternoon everyone!

the party was a success.. i swear my legs are still hurting and we slept ALL day the next day..

everyone loved rogers food of course, my rum punch was pretty good if i do say so myself :whistle: .. and we had the dominoes and cards for those that like that..

the ONLY issue i believe which i expected was the music..

we played a balance of hip hop, reggae and African music but of course once one group got tired of hearing another group's music, dem stawt look crazy LOL.. ROGER ESPECIALLY.. :bonk:

but you can't please all the ppl all the time..

thanks to all the suggestions!!!

Glad to hear the party was a success!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BOAL!! YES!! A car wash!!

Can you imagine the money we could raise with you and Tee out there hiking your legs up? LMAO!!

Great idea!!! :idea:

(L)

Jae, the pictures are good, but I keep thinking poor baby ears with those big headphones one... yes, yes I know they weren't on... lol

You will end up in the right work place, trust that. (F)

LOL!!! Me and Tee would have a ball with hoses and water. I know there are some other ladies in here that would join in too. (Sigh) I wish we all lived in the same town, or even state.

Timeline

Hey Sugar and KJ!! I see you 2 down there.

Sugar- When are your boys coming home? Still can't believe you are going to have 4 little boys this summer.

KJ- what do you think about having 5 kids? Maybe some twins to cut down on the pregnancy time? lol

Timeline

Okay Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just couldn't wait to jump on here to say that my hubby has a job!!!! :dance: :dance::dance: He got the very first job he applied for!! Yayyy.. He will be working at a Senior complex doing Custodial work. Funny thing is that he applied and when he went back the next week to check on his application, they said they hired someone. He was dissapointed. The lady was very impressed with him though and his resume (patting myself on the back and thanking Lady C and Sunny) she said she would call him if they needed anyone else. Low and behold she called today!!!! He will be starting on 7/1 (what a nice birthday gift for him) It has full medical coverage, 401k benefits, paid vacation and sick time. We go tomorrow for drug-test. It's pretty much a done deal. He can walk or ride a bike (which he wants to do) and his hours are 8 to 5. Weekends off... IM SO PROUD OF HIM!! :dance::dance: :dance:

Anyone's hubbies who he talks to ladies, please don't say anything especially on FB. He wouldn't want me talking about it just yet and I understand it.. but shoooo yall family :blush:

Praise God!!!

WHAT? WHOOOOOOOO :dance::dance::dance:

p379175137-3.jpg

CUTE!!

Goodluck on the job!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Hey Sugar and KJ!! I see you 2 down there.

Sugar- When are your boys coming home? Still can't believe you are going to have 4 little boys this summer.

KJ- what do you think about having 5 kids? Maybe some twins to cut down on the pregnancy time? lol

Um, I don't plan on it but I know hubby wants lots a rugrats so I won't say it's impossible. Call me crazy but I have a fear that I'll end up being 10x's my size if I get pregnant and that thought alone makes me just want one. ALLL the women in my family are a ton a hips n butt and I can't see my being bigger than I am right now :blush:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

:-) Quana girl I usually drag my tired butt in here and get it done. I tell myself I will go home and sleep and I never do. I have a few more weekends to go before I will stop. You can do it girl...I am sending you some of my stamina :rofl:

Send some my way sometimes I can not even make it to late movies...never mind going club I would dress and then change my mind.

Tre OMG!! This is very sad news I pray the mother finds peace.

Timeline

Okay Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just couldn't wait to jump on here to say that my hubby has a job!!!! :dance: :dance::dance: He got the very first job he applied for!! Yayyy.. He will be working at a Senior complex doing Custodial work. Funny thing is that he applied and when he went back the next week to check on his application, they said they hired someone. He was dissapointed. The lady was very impressed with him though and his resume (patting myself on the back and thanking Lady C and Sunny) she said she would call him if they needed anyone else. Low and behold she called today!!!! He will be starting on 7/1 (what a nice birthday gift for him) It has full medical coverage, 401k benefits, paid vacation and sick time. We go tomorrow for drug-test. It's pretty much a done deal. He can walk or ride a bike (which he wants to do) and his hours are 8 to 5. Weekends off... IM SO PROUD OF HIM!! :dance::dance: :dance:

Anyone's hubbies who he talks to ladies, please don't say anything especially on FB. He wouldn't want me talking about it just yet and I understand it.. but shoooo yall family :blush:

Praise God!!!

Praise the Lord (in my quiet voice) shhhhh YAY!!!! could not help, lol

Timeline

Send some my way sometimes I can not even make it to late movies...never mind going club I would dress and then change my mind.

I thought I was the only one that's like that.

:ot: Me and hubby went out to eat since night for the 1st time since he's been here. I can't think of a reason why it took us so long but whichever way it felt good :luv:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

That is nice Kj, do that at least once a month just to get out .

Hey Brooke. was reading trying to catch up with you ladies, I leave Wed. I know 4 boys under age 6. I already feel like I going crazy, but with hubby here it should be easier I am so excited can not wait Friday need to hurry up come so we can be on that plane on our way back.

Timeline

That is nice Kj, do that at least once a month just to get out .

Hey Brooke. was reading trying to catch up with you ladies, I leave Wed. I know 4 boys under age 6. I already feel like I going crazy, but with hubby here it should be easier I am so excited can not wait Friday need to hurry up come so we can be on that plane on our way back.

We've been out to eat lots a times but with other ppl, never just us alone. But I'm excited that the summer is here, I have so much I wanna show him. We should be going back to AC this weekend, watching the hotel rates...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Um, I don't plan on it but I know hubby wants lots a rugrats so I won't say it's impossible. Call me crazy but I have a fear that I'll end up being 10x's my size if I get pregnant and that thought alone makes me just want one. ALLL the women in my family are a ton a hips n butt and I can't see my being bigger than I am right now :blush:

I don't think you are crazy because I'm the same way (of course others may come along and tell us we both are crazy). I'm trying to get in good shape now to prepare for when I get pregnant. Look at Finesse though. She only has 7 or 8 pounds to go back to what she was and her TWINS are only 3 months. I think breastfeeding is a great calorie burner. My lazy rass wishes I could breastfeed random kids just to sit there and burn the calories. I may change my tune though once I have my own and they are biting me.

Sugar- I was trying to remember how young they all were. I was thinking under 10, but wow under 6. Good thing you are going to be love drunk from your hubby finally joining you. BTW what do you do for nightlife in St. Thomas? Hubby and I went last year and couldn't find anyone out after dark. Wish I would have known you then. It's beautiful there though.

Jae, the pictures are good, but I keep thinking poor baby ears with those big headphones one... yes, yes I know they weren't on... lol

You will end up in the right work place, trust that. (F)

The dad actually did put them on....I made him take them off and put two halves of broken ones on....He also wanted some crazy impossible photo with the baby actually lying on the mixer with all the knobs and dials...told him YOU set the photo up then, because it's not possible in my eyes....

Yes, I KNOW God has something special for me :)

Praise God!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful!! I know how much this means, you FINALLY feel like you are contributing something!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Congrats to MrT on the job, congrats My3 on the EAD, glad the party went well, Quana - I started to quote posts and lost it and now I am too lazy to read back again, so congrats to anyone else I missed, lol

I started my nightmare at the periodontist yesterday for a deep root cleaning - he only did 1/4 of my mouth, and I was thinking it wasn't so bad - Until the novacaine wore off! Today is gonna be a LONG day :crying:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Oops I missed the smiley and so my words became a part of your post. This makes me wonder why I can just add to your post and make it look like it was said by you. People could cause some ding ding matches by doing this in a bad way. :lol:

Oh OK. I figured he wasn't stalking your phone, but didn't want to say something at cause problems. LMAO @ him saying he charmed his way in. You know you can't argue either because did he not charm you into becoming his wife? He did good though with the hours,weekends off and benefits. So will you two pretty much work the same schedule?

Oh and I agree your pics are fabulous. Keep them up! No more boring standing side by side pics. You MUST take some crazy pics each trip now.

JaEng- I hope you get the job you want. You at least deserve a new job that you like after this old job treated you.

Don't encourage him but I guess you have a point too... My schedule is crazy, I work usually from 8 to 4;30 but on the days I see the chiro (3x's a week) I stay a half-hour later and work my lunch) . Then on the nights I have classes... I wont see him until about 10 pm :wacko:, Thats about 3 nights a week because I leave straight from work to school. Well we always have the weekends :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.