sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good aftanoon yardies... love the words of love up in this piece.. ldr love is such a special thing to me its like a work of art brought about by much patience, preseverence and long suffering... so many ppl hate on it cuz they don't understand it, but if they had the privelege ( or in some instances dumb luck LOL) to experience it.. then they would know..

okay.. mi love mi husband ray ray ray..

LOL

but how bout the ex done dropped into stupid mode again and just call me greedy B%*#%& cuz i won't give him 300 DOLLARS to take the kids for one week to his home town???

I even offered him to give him $100 but he basically spit in my face the ####### are they gonna do w/ that??? thats just $50 each..ANNNNDDD????

omg.. i had to hang up in his face.. he like thats not even half of what u get quana..u just greedy..

am i missing something here??? uhh they still have to eat when they come back from that week with you??? $300?? he really thought i was being unfair...

what is the reason for the trip? do the kids need spending money?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good aftanoon yardies... love the words of love up in this piece.. ldr love is such a special thing to me its like a work of art brought about by much patience, preseverence and long suffering... so many ppl hate on it cuz they don't understand it, but if they had the privelege ( or in some instances dumb luck LOL) to experience it.. then they would know..

okay.. mi love mi husband ray ray ray..

LOL

but how bout the ex done dropped into stupid mode again and just call me greedy B%*#%& cuz i won't give him 300 DOLLARS to take the kids for one week to his home town???

I even offered him to give him $100 but he basically spit in my face the ####### are they gonna do w/ that??? thats just $50 each..ANNNNDDD????

omg.. i had to hang up in his face.. he like thats not even half of what u get quana..u just greedy..

am i missing something here??? uhh they still have to eat when they come back from that week with you??? $300?? he really thought i was being unfair...

Quana honey, don't get me started on the subject of ex t2403.gif

dude move back to Cali after a year and a half of never seeing his son and wanna give me ALL KINDS of trouble now t2403.gif

(((Quana)))

Timeline

Okay ya'll, I hope you appreciate this cause I just spent an HOUR clicking on "older posts" in my FB page to find it :wacko::rofl:

posted May 15th 2009 :rolleyes::lol::blush:

Forgive Them Father

Lord please take a moment

To hear my plea today

I heard some hateful things

And for the speaker let me pray

I say forgive them Father

For they know not what they do

Forgive them and allow him

To show them he is true

For I do not doubt a minute

And I do not regret a day

They may have doubts of him

But, my mind they cannot sway

YOU have made me know

That happiness is real

It’s YOU that speaks through him

It’s YOU who made me feel

My heart is numb no more

And only you could cure it

Through the angel that you sent me

You showed me I deserve it

They may never understand

So many people never find

A love that is so perfect

A love that is divine

So I ask you to forgive them

If they doubt he could be true

Forgive them for they know not

They know not what they do…

© JAPrincess

(F)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So listen to this madness I had sent a third email and they reply to just submit my documents and the Co will determine if it is enough. So basically send him and you will give him another blueslip I don't think so.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I JUST RECIEVED E-MAIL FROM THE EMBASSY THE VISA WAS PRINTED TODAY...SHE WILL BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP WEDNESDAY... :dance::dance::dance: So happy I get to bring my baby home. Plus I took a gut shot and purchased tickets on Tuesday with Jet Blue, I couldn't pass up the price. A round trip for me and a one way for her only cost $462. I am so relieved...Hope everyone is having a good day.

Yay!!! Matt congrats. Now lets change plane ticket prices.

Timeline

what is the reason for the trip? do the kids need spending money?

to visit his family, its a road trip they do every year girl.. usually stay w/ his grandmother and play w/ the local kids in the yard..

so now all of a sudden cuz he pays child support now, they gonna stay at a hotel,and go places..WHERE?? in "dirt road, Mississippi" are u gonna go..

like i say, im not tripping, i would have given him $100 cuz i know he will have extra costs w/ them, i wanna be fair, but not $300

Timeline

So listen to this madness I had sent a third email and they reply to just submit my documents and the Co will determine if it is enough. So basically send him and you will give him another blueslip I don't think so.

t1943.gif

Girl, this is so CRAZY!!!

Why can't they just answer the question?? Why is it not the same ACROSS THE BOARD???

They ask us for one thing, make me spend months preparing the thing, make him travel all the way across the island and they won't accept the thing they asked for....

They give a list of specific documents to just, have her step son travel all the way across the island and then request DIFFERENT documents. Now they gonna send a letter requesting the doccuments they had in the first place!!

Now they gonna tell you to submit what you have and what? Just hope the CO is in a good mood?? t0118.gif

I am feeling your pain girl, seriously I am t2413.gif

Timeline

Quana honey, don't get me started on the subject of ex t2403.gif

dude move back to Cali after a year and a half of never seeing his son and wanna give me ALL KINDS of trouble now t2403.gif

(((Quana)))

oh no jp..as if u don't already have enough on ur plate, thats the LAST thing u need right now!!

Timeline

to visit his family, its a road trip they do every year girl.. usually stay w/ his grandmother and play w/ the local kids in the yard..

so now all of a sudden cuz he pays child support now, they gonna stay at a hotel,and go places..WHERE?? in "dirt road, Mississippi" are u gonna go..

like i say, im not tripping, i would have given him $100 cuz i know he will have extra costs w/ them, i wanna be fair, but not $300

Quana for real!!!! :angry:

That come in like he expects you to pay for EVERYTHING!

An why both your ex and my ex have to be from "dirt road Mississippi" :rofl:

What were we thinking??? t0148.gif

:rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tee, not sure if you pm Mo, but please so so we can link up. I gotta get back to work.

Lol, I love how they talk too!

Well she needed to distant herself, telling you all that negative stuff. I swear single miserable people be jealous of married people and it's stupid because we encounter problems too, the only exception is that we can't just walk away we gotta work it out.

Oh nice, goodluck to him!!

i got Mo covered!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that is what i was thinking mrs tee..that i didn't have to offer that.. he makes me out to be such a mean person.. im money hungry.. he struggling cuz he pay all this child support and im living the good life..DYAM LIE DAT!!!

he is canceling the trip which they have been looking forward to and he gonna tell them cuz i get all his money and he can't afford to take them.. :angry::angry:

WOOOSSAAAHHHH, he knows i hate to disappoint my kids and he is trying to vex me wid that..

All I know is that you are a strong woman and you are going to do what's best for you and yours. Already saw that when you made the choice to keep your house.. (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.