sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awwww... confession: i tell hubby "everything" well not everythin but most of what happens on VJ... He loves it lol... I'd love if he joined but me wi wait til he quits his second job..

Me too... well, I tell him everything anyway, so VJ is no different... if something on here affects me, I tell him...

He is so sweet, and he gets mad when people get hurt or betrayed after going through this process, he says some people make Jamaican's look bad and he hopes I don't feel a way about him because so an so left so an so or this yardie cheated on that yankie... I always tell him that there is good and bad people EVERYWHERE and of course I am not going to feel a way about Jamaican's especially HIM over something someone else did!! :bonk:

He also LOVES the triumphs and the happy stories! :wub:

I sent him a the link the other day because I wanted him to laugh at the Tivoli sign, then I was like now you know my hiding spot :innocent::lol:

I keep wondering if he's one of the duppies down there :ph34r::rofl:

But it's all good, we have nothing to hide from each other :thumbs:

Its funny hearing all the mushy mushy stuff...so I have to break it up. lol

My husband knows I have a herniated disk in my neck so he told me last night

that the only reason he married me so that he could take care of me! :blink::rofl: He said he felt sorry for me lol

He also said that he can't help me do my hair but he would help me polish my toes? #######? He has NEVER offered to do that so shooooooo...Im on that right there! :bonk::lol:

Aww this is still a mushy story in its own way :luv:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When I met Kaci I new very quickly that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She is the warmest, sweetest, careing, beautiful woman I have ever met. I am so lucky to have found her and I would have gone through this process a hundred more times, if it meant that I would get to wake up beside her for the rest of my life.

:crying: :crying: Just beautiful

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When I met Kaci I new very quickly that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She is the warmest, sweetest, careing, beautiful woman I have ever met. I am so lucky to have found her and I would have gone through this process a hundred more times, if it meant that I would get to wake up beside her for the rest of my life.

You are too sweet (L)(L) We are so proud of u Matti, you are an amazing guy and she deserves a man that can hold her when she's hurting, take her for a walk by the beach when she's mad, and lay her down by the fire-place... thats what Im talking about lol

Let me stop befor tee kick me out the forum

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AMEN!!!

I tell him all the time that we just have to hang in there...

So many people spend their life looking for love like this. It is a blessing having found it, and God will make a way for us! :yes:

Timeline

Me too... well, I tell him everything anyway, so VJ is no different... if something on here affects me, I tell him...

He is so sweet, and he gets mad when people get hurt or betrayed after going through this process, he says some people make Jamaican's look bad and he hopes I don't feel a way about him because so an so left so an so or this yardie cheated on that yankie... I always tell him that there is good and bad people EVERYWHERE and of course I am not going to feel a way about Jamaican's especially HIM over something someone else did!! :bonk:

I sent him a the link the other day because I wanted him to laugh at the Tivoli sign, then I was like now you know my hiding spot :innocent::lol:

So cute lol... Its good to share VJ with 'em... I told him about how some of my fellow April filers got approved- he was all excited and cheesing, then he said, so when we gonna start going through some questions (so sweet lol)... and he was pissed bout that article when a couple got married and at the AOS interview they told the IO she was prego and the IO responded, "so, is it yours"

Its so funny seeing them like that huh? lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that the only reason he married me so that he could take care of me! :blink::rofl: He said he felt sorry for me lol

He also said that he can't help me do my hair but he would help me polish my toes? #######? He has NEVER offered to do that so shooooooo...Im on that right there! :bonk::lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

AMEN!!!

I tell him all the time that we just have to hang in there...

So many people spend their life looking for love like this. It is a blessing having found it, and God will make a way for us! :yes:

Glory to God... He hears us

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He's messing with ya Tee. :bonk:

TAMH

Timeline

Aww this is still a mushy story in its own way :luv:

No it aint DW :bonk: Don't stick up for his crazy rass.. but I did tell him don't let my kids take care of me when Im old and need help, just push my hover wheel chair in front of a train, just DON'T let them take care of me... :no: they gonna be vindictive, I can feel it :rofl:

And that's what its all about...I so agree with you on there are bad folks everywhere. Lawd knows I swear I met every bad guy here in the U.S. at some point in time :rofl:

I remember when I first got back to the U.S. from my first trip from JA and I had met my Booski and was already in love... folks were making their comments and giving their opinions and calling me Stella and this and that...chile booyah cause we still here strong and married... so whatever is cleaver...poe thangs, cause I knew there was something different about him and it didn't matter to me where he was from, what he did, or how many things on my stupid list that he didn't have cause what he did have were things that knocked that list off the radar, he had true character and was a genuine person :luv:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thats whats up true love t4705.gif

The devil :devil: so busy trying to distract us from what we are doing to be with our special love.

JaP it will work out and it will be over and when he come yall can come to Vegas so I can have some time with that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine, me tek time outta me day fi tell how fi change the thing and u still no dweet :angry:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

You are too sweet (L)(L) We are so proud of u Matti, you are an amazing guy and she deserves a man that can hold her when she's hurting, take her for a walk by the beach when she's mad, and lay her down by the fire-place... thats what Im talking about lol

Let me stop befor tee kick me out the forum

Not me.. PREACH SISTA PREACH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.