sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey D, yes September is quite an exciting month... :D I will get some pictures posted up for everyone. I put some up on facebook. I'm still waiting to hear from USCIS regarding the G-884 I submitted regaring getting Kaci's original birth certificate. Since we dont have a copy of the certificate for AOS I am trying to get the original. I must say I cannot get enough Jasmine rice and planteins, everynight for dindin...SOOO GOOOD :P

sounds great matt!!! glad everything criss!!

mi nuh rate shopping AT ALL lol

LOL!

Alright y'all I'm out of here for the day! Have a good evening!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's what I said girl...they can still dress alike. I'm sure your baby girl soon come! I was so gun ho ready to start on a baby but girl now I'm like let's wait until maybe next year and then we'll start. I'm suppose to be getting this body in shape so I can be at my best possible shape and health while pregnant but good luck with that cause all I want to do is eat, sleep, and :devil:! :rofl:

Don't rush. Enjoy your time with just you and your man. I'm all in a rush now, but I keep saying I'm never going to get this just the two of us time back so I'm chillin for a bit. You are too funny with the eat, sleep and :devil: . That :devil: is my foavorite form of exercise. You better believe I'm counting it as exercise.

Thompson2 check with her because I think she is meeting up with Philly and Philly stays in Kingston.

Oh Ok. Thanks! :thumbs:

Good evening yardies!

Morning All! It's hump day...yay...a step closer to the weekend. :dance::dance::dance:

Don't rush. Enjoy your time with just you and your man. I'm all in a rush now, but I keep saying I'm never going to get this just the two of us time back so I'm chillin for a bit. You are too funny with the eat, sleep and :devil: . That :devil: is my foavorite form of exercise. You better believe I'm counting it as exercise.

:lol: Yep, its too hot for any other kinda activity...so I'm definitely counting it as exercise! :yes:

heehee, im such a dude..

how old is the baby now?? lil mama is 20mnths.. you right tho, they have all kind of cute stuff at that age..

bye dw!!

I know right, so much cute stuff! He'll be 1 next month!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning..sooo glad the week is half over, looking forward to bible study tonight and jamaican independence, and anniversary and first day of school monday, this is gonna be a heck of a weekend :wacko::wacko:

be blessed all

mrs thompson, you have the right idea, my girl, tek time :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

just droppin in to say wasuuuuuuuupppppp :unsure:

hubbby been cutting down on my VJ time so let me squeeze two comment in while i can :P

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL@ D-dub, Dills, you too much, but I love it!

Aww Marley and Jazz are both adorable!

Mista and I are doing well. He got a keyboard finally so I swear that is all he eats and breathes...like I'm not even there sometimes. He stays up sometimes all night upstairs working on beats and working out songs...he still is waiting to start this gig at the club in downtown Atlanta...the band leader told him, they should be up and running by time we go on vacation to Jamaica next month. I can't wait for the gig to start...and also for our vacation. :rofl:

Good morning everyone.. Yayyy Den. He aint playing!

I feel like Sugared Honey Ice Tea today :(

just droppin in to say wasuuuuuuuupppppp :unsure:

hubbby been cutting down on my VJ time so let me squeeze two comment in while i can :P

Mawning Bessa!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

i cooked 2 different things last night....forgot to bring any of it.....AND i forgot my wallet so i have to wait til i reach home to eat :crying:

As the kids would say, what was on your pilsbury that you forgot everyting?

Good morning everyone.. Yayyy Den. He aint playing!

I feel like Sugared Honey Ice Tea today :(

Morning Tee! Yeah girl, he not playing with that music... :angry:

So am I the only one freaking out about how long its taking for the freakin' GC? :unsure: They sent me an e-mail back in June saying AOS approved and that card production was ordered and it could take up to 30 days, blah, blah, blah!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

We sure were having a good time. I think V's friend thinks we're alcoholics but we were just enjoying our company and acting like we were on vacation too.

Vaughn picked up some sick vibes from you. I was talking about his sister and her having the flu and for some reason he said "Tracey got the flu in the Bahamas?". He just knew his drinking buddy was under the weather. Feel better soon!

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Thanks Dillz. I think she is going to Ochi though right? We may have to mail it. Yikes!

Ugh poor hubby heard wow yuh fat the whole time when we went to JA, I felt so bad because like you guys I think he looks better with a little more meat on his bones, He was underweight before, but his friends and family love to call him fat.

Yes, write a book. PLEASE!!!

Aww that's cute. They can still dress a like and take adorable pictures. Doesn't matter they aren't twins. I've been doing some baby shopping for 2 of Vaughn's little nephews. One was born in Feb and the other June. I have lovin it, but I want to shop for a girl for a change. All my friends have boys too. Hoping I will be shopping for my own daughter soon enough.

Lol @ Vaughn.. I don't have the flu.. a bad head cold. Tell him don't worry, he will have his drinking buddy back by the time I reach! :)

Hello all...Sorry I haven't been on as much. No I have not forgottin about all you ladies, I swear... :innocent: What can I say I spend every second I can with Kaci when I am away from work...She's is "mia bella principessa". I hope everyone is enjoying the summer. Congrats to Bajan again, Sunday soon come. Also I am hoping September comes quickly for you JAP... :D

We understand as long as you pop in once in awhile :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.