sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

well, I will check in later. Gotta go do some work now. But just a little bit. :lol:

Likkle more...have a great day!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lovin the support and advice being giving... Very nice of you guys to encourage each other in all that we encounter

MRStee, enjoy ur trip hon

Thankd DW... Im a try to do that lol

You are so right it is really nice.

By the way Bajan Congrats on the approval , I just read it

For some strange reason this posted again sorry

Did he receive his visa?? Be careful not to book it to soon. I hope it goes real quick for you both.

No he hasn't recieved it yet but they told him to call on tuesday. Right now just shopping different dates.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies! MrsTee have a great time and don't forget to get drunk!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I love linking up! Next.. Finesse's famous parties so I can drink some tropical lover and strip!:rofl::wow:

I'm done talking to you! I thought I was next! :angry: Just shatter my dreams and break my heart.

Edited by dillon

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies! MrsTee have a great time and don't forget to get drunk!

You dont have to tell me twice! :no:

I'm done talking to you! I thought I was next! :angry: Just shatter my dreams and break my heart.

You aint NEVA gonna be done with me.. your kinda stuck with me!!!! LOL what I was trying to say is, Imma swing by and get you and then WE goin to Finesse's house LOL

Morning Dills, aww poe thang!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

You dont have to tell me twice! :no:

You aint NEVA gonna be done with me.. your kinda stuck with me!!!! LOL what I was trying to say is, Imma swing by and get you and then WE goin to Finesse's house LOL

Oh I must have missed this entire part...let me go back and reread! :hehe:

Morning Dills, aww poe thang!

Good Morning DW! Marley has used that line on me about 1000x since she has been home. She got it off some kids show and I thought it was the perfect line to use on MrsTee. LOL!

Edited by dillon

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

THey liked JA as long as we were on the GO!! you know how american children are, never a dull moment. They did say that they would have preferred to have stayed at a Resort and not in an APT. We are in Runaway Bay so we did a lot of things, Mystic Mountains, Dunns River falls, Day Pass at the RIU jet skiing, snorkeling, parasailing etc... but for 2 of the 7 day that they where here we didn't do much hubbys family visited us and then we went to Browns Town to have Sunday dinner with them... Now that was funny, seeing their reaction to a tradition JA dinner. :blush: They were very gracious to hubbys family!

yes girl i know, have to keep those american kids on the go LOL ya'll did well in planning.. i seriously doubt my kids would be as gracious at that dinner table LOL

Timeline

Oh I must have missed this entire part...let me go back and reread! :hehe:

Good Morning DW! Marley has used that line on me about 1000x since she has been home. She got it off some kids show and I thought it was the perfect line to use on MrsTee. LOL!

Chile please from "Ochocinco" of the Cincinati Bengals LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh well systems still down, so no work...Wish I could tap into my Emergency Stash. Instead, I am eating a piece of fruit.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Aww Lil' Marley...lol!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK, let me give yall the update on where my mom stands with hubby.

She is falling in love with him. What more can I say. It started off by us just going there after church on Sundays, before he started working. We would all sit down and eat dinner and talk, and Eric would try to be shy, but mom ripped right through that. Then she asked him to put a computer desk together for her. He did and moved computer down stairs as well. So when Eric went for driver's license test, she volunteered and let him use her car. Then she blew the surprise and told me he got it. They are drawn together by his new found hobby of yard sells. My mother's favorite thing to do when she is off. She bought a mirror at a church yard sell we had (Eric helped them all day), he offered to restore it for her. It came out wonderful and she hasn't stopped talking about that dang mirror since he gave it to her for a Mother's Day Surprise. Now

We tell her and my dad that we are pregnant, and she starts going at. I thought you said you wanted to wait a year, he don't have a job, you gonna be paying for everything yourself. So I looked at her, got up, kissed my dad, and told Eric to lets roll, wasn't going to sit and listen to that BS. I don't know what happened cause all of a sudden she is making arrangements to come to doctor's appointments and even bought me some maternity clothes. I was like who are you and what did you do with my real mom????? Then we are in the store and she tells this random stranger that we are having a baby. I needed to take a seat. So my thinking is that my dad talked to her and whatever he said really hit home. Now she is on board and even excited about it. Thank God, cause I wouldn't be able to go another round with her in my current condition, without using a few choice words(know what I'm saying).

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok let me say my 2 cents on this child bringing to US thing

1. lady C I feel for you because if the daddy dont have no cotrol over the child, you sure as heck aint gonna either, because you not the child's biological parent. Then you said the mom knew about the child behavior before, so it was not a surprise but you didnt know the extent of it! Dangggg Jaheim, I thought he was going to get it together. I wanted to ask you when we were talking yesterday what was up with it! But I just thought since you didnt say anything about it it was fine. I am praying for you to make the right decision, for you, your family, your marriage and jaheim, because he will be apart of your life for the rest of your life!!!

Ladies, ladies ladies, a word of advice for you and me Hell all of us!!!

I know yall love yall men and all, but if you have not spent time with these kids dont try to bring them. My husband and I have been together since 06. His daughter was born in 04. Since we first met, since the 2nd day we met and had our second date I met his daughter. Ever time after that she came over when I visited the 10 times i visited, and also whenever I would talk to him on the phone and she was there and we spoke. These are children, they have to get to know you! You cant just think that since you are married to there father they will like you!! It dont work like that. You dont know what they were fed before they came and what they think on their own about you. Dont forget their fathers lived in Jamaica where they could see them when they wanted. Now they live in the US and they can only talk to them. They dont know what goes on here, or what to expect. Make sure the kids are not acting up, uncontrollably to where when they come they have the same problem that C has. And make sure you hubby is strict and can discipline them. These are very important factor. If this thread has taught us anything, its to take the expperience of our fellow Yardie and learn from it, or help others out with it. Before I brought my kids to see my hubby I got to know him and knew they would like him. Because of how I raised them. All kids are raised differently. In Q's story, her ex hubby is negative you never know what he is telling those kids. (Q I pray they open up to Roger because you are a sweet persona nd you deserve it just like Lady C) My kids father has been in prison for a while and out there life so the only one feeding my kids anything was me.

My husband is very strict but thats what they need, they were trying to act up a little bit but he nipped that in the bud when he first got here, but I had his back on it also because he was right and they were trying to push him to see how far they could go. Also when I was in jamaica with my kids, my hubby made sure his daughter was there for the full 10 days so we could see how they interact with each other.

Now they cant wait for her to come, and every day I talk to her she asking about her brothers.

I just hope that we make informed decision before we drastically change the lives of our families as a whole. Everyone excited to get the kids here but make sure you know the kids and let them figure out for themselves if old enough, if they even want to come here.

Ok I have said enough, this baby is kicking and its time for me to go home and cook my hubby dinner.

:dance: :dance: :dance: Kids gone for a week at bible camp with 6 other cousins :dance: :dance: :dance:

Time to play hide and go get it :dance::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i agree totally with all of that girl!!!, i tried to tell roger the same things.. he is not with his kids much cuz he lived in another country, so when the time came for us to discuss marriage, my plan was out the window.. :blush: i wanted all our kids to get to know each other, wanted my kids to know roger in his element, and his kids to know who i was but it didn't work out like that :bonk: our impatient rasses LOL

i asked the girls does their dad say things last night and they said no..said sometimes they just dont wanna be bothered :angry: my mom said my kids are just sometimey and are always like that even to her. :blush: i know they are quiet kids but i guess i have some work to do to undue the damage that genetics and i have caused :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.