sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wa Gwaan Yardies,

Congrats Bajan!!!! :dance::thumbs::dance:

Quana,

I feel you regarding the children, I am in JA now with my step son who was a BIG PROBLEM on my last visit! He tried to kick, bite, spit, and fight me I was SOOO Stressed that I wasn't sure if I wanted to be left alone with him again... As I expected he tried that same thing this visit. This visit I am here for 1 month and I have spend a lot of time with him and I was left with no choice I SPANKED HIM and we have been cool ever since. He knows that I am NOT having It. We are at home chilling waiting on hubby to return from work. I ask him everyday if he is ready to go up by his mother yard and he firmly replies NO mi stay here by you. I am sure that he is bored with me be cause we really have nothing to do here(there are no children to play with down by our APT) but he seems content with watching TV and using the computer with me.

The 1 wk on this visit my 3 girls came to visit with my their 1 time actually meeting my hubby so I was on pins and needles regarding their behavior. My middle daughter gave much attitude and even refused to talk to hubby I tried to steer clear of that so that he could see what he was up against. I eventually evened out and she lowered her defenses! I can't wait to see how the saga unfolds when he is in their environment.

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ladies we are approved

BAJAN!!!! how about I thought it was tomorrow :help::dance::dance: :dance:

CONGRATS!!!!! See all that worrying for nothing! So happy for you.

Since Marley has come back from her summer away we have already had a talk about what we expect this year. She sat down with Mikel and told her why she was the way she is with him and for her it came down to her thinking that he is going to leave just like her Dad did. I don't know about your step son Corlis but maybe he is testing you to see how far he can push before you don't want him anymore? Marley pulled that with Mikel but now sees he isn't going anywhere and has changed her ways.

Thats great Dillon :star:

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BAJAN!!!! how about I thought it was tomorrow :help::dance::dance: :dance:

No it was at 1:00 today i'm so happy i can't contain myself. My coworkers are so glad that they don't have to hear about it anymore.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wa Gwaan Yardies,

Congrats Bajan!!!! :dance::thumbs::dance:

Quana,

I feel you regarding the children, I am in JA now with my step son who was a BIG PROBLEM on my last visit! He tried to kick, bite, spit, and fight me I was SOOO Stressed that I wasn't sure if I wanted to be left alone with him again... As I expected he tried that same thing this visit. This visit I am here for 1 month and I have spend a lot of time with him and I was left with no choice I SPANKED HIM and we have been cool ever since. He knows that I am NOT having It. We are at home chilling waiting on hubby to return from work. I ask him everyday if he is ready to go up by his mother yard and he firmly replies NO mi stay here by you. I am sure that he is bored with me be cause we really have nothing to do here(there are no children to play with down by our APT) but he seems content with watching TV and using the computer with me.

The 1 wk on this visit my 3 girls came to visit with my their 1 time actually meeting my hubby so I was on pins and needles regarding their behavior. My middle daughter gave much attitude and even refused to talk to hubby I tried to steer clear of that so that he could see what he was up against. I eventually evened out and she lowered her defenses! I can't wait to see how the saga unfolds when he is in their environment.

GURL.. i hope urs turns out better than mine lol and you have all girls too..maybe them seeing outside of their home first will help the situation..

thats funny ur step son was nice AFTA yuh spank him heehee discipline is all kids really want sometimes lol

Timeline

GURL.. i hope urs turns out better than mine lol and you have all girls too..maybe them seeing outside of their home first will help the situation..

thats funny ur step son was nice AFTA yuh spank him heehee discipline is all kids really want sometimes lol

That is what I was thinking!!!

I hope that it help for the girls to see him in JA before he came to LIVE in our home works... If not I just spent a boat load of money on airfare for nothing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

US Embassy in Kingston

Removal of Conditions

ogTOm5.png

Timeline

That is what I was thinking!!!

I hope that it help for the girls to see him in JA before he came to LIVE in our home works... If not I just spent a boat load of money on airfare for nothing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL.. How did they enjoy ja?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hey , howdy, hello, bonjour... wahpen...etc

i hope the stress of waiting for the visa isnt getting those of you hoping for it, too down. I know it will at times, but thats when faith kicks in. like they say at my old church "you got to know that you know that you know that you know, its gonna be alright" lol. Hold on.. keep your head up.

well ladies i have to say that the last few weeks in this forum has been awesome, good to know that there are some yardies here in MI going through this and to have a chat that just reminds you of home. I have made the decision to come off visajourney for a while, to focus on getting a job and trying to get preggers. I'm old , 40, so i need to put all my energy into it ( the ttc part that is). I hope that everyone of you will be happy like no ones business, and have strong productive marriages and families. I can be added on facebook should anyone feel the need.. or if anyone wants help with Detroit( not that i know much lol)

I hope 2010 is your year of favour, testimony and fulfilment ..... yougetmedough!!!

all the best, sending prayers of fruitfulness and a ton of approvals your way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by MissusM09
4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Timeline

LOL.. How did they enjoy ja?

THey liked JA as long as we were on the GO!! you know how american children are, never a dull moment. They did say that they would have preferred to have stayed at a Resort and not in an APT. We are in Runaway Bay so we did a lot of things, Mystic Mountains, Dunns River falls, Day Pass at the RIU jet skiing, snorkeling, parasailing etc... but for 2 of the 7 day that they where here we didn't do much hubbys family visited us and then we went to Browns Town to have Sunday dinner with them... Now that was funny, seeing their reaction to a tradition JA dinner. :blush: They were very gracious to hubbys family!

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

US Embassy in Kingston

Removal of Conditions

ogTOm5.png

Timeline

Hi everyone!!!! I have been MIA for quite a few weeks but it's my nature when I'm stress to just withdraw from the world. I'm not completely myself yet but I'm trying to sustain the little bit of sanity that I have to function.

I see that bajan finally got approved!!!!!!

Tee still talking up a storm! :rofl: I love you tee!

And HUGE congrats to JaPrincesson her decision. I can't hope and pray enough for it to work out this time mama. :thumbs::thumbs:

i hope the stress of waiting for the visa isnt getting those of you hoping for it, too down. I know it will at times, but thats when faith kicks in. like they say at my old church "you got to know that you know that you know that you know, its gonna be alright" lol. Hold on.. keep your head up.

well ladies i have to say that the last few weeks in this forum has been awesome, good to know that there are some yardies here in MI going through this and to have a chat that just reminds you of home. I have made the decision to come off visajourney for a while, to focus on getting a job and trying to get preggers. I'm old , 40, so i need to put all my energy into it ( the ttc part that is). I hope that everyone of you will be happy like no ones business, and have strong productive marriages and families. I can be added on facebook should anyone feel the need.. or if anyone wants help with Detroit( not that i know much lol)

I hope 2010 is your year of favour, testimony and fulfilment ..... yougetmedough!!!

I too decided to leave vj for a minute but it only makes me more insane that I have nothing to reply to :star:

I wish you the best of luck on ttc, matter of fact, best of luck to both of us. JQ SMILEY BOOM, send us some baby dust! :D

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Hi everyone!!!! I have been MIA for quite a few weeks but it's my nature when I'm stress to just withdraw from the world. I'm not completely myself yet but I'm trying to sustain the little bit of sanity that I have to function.

What's up my girl??? (F)

Shutting the world out does not help, although I am guilty of the same!

You know you can talk to any one of us! (L)

k07117.gif

Timeline

tell her jap hmph...:angry:

I can respect that, but how we gonna add you if we don't know who to add... you get me? lol

Timeline

You guys are at the top of my list and thanks again. so when I start the process for my stepdaughter I don't have to do the I130

For the k2 its different from the CR1 you have to refile just like you did with hubby

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.