sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey girlie!! i got vj up, but trying to get on it when i hear my supervisor busy like now LOL

i actually came to rant bout my kids and i see lady c going thru the same on the other side..

i feel bad for you c and like everybody say, if g won't help, you can't do it alone, jaheim has all the power right now and until that changes.. nutting nuh guh appen.. i just pray g steps up cuz like u say, he will resent not having his son around, even ur daughter is trying to tell him HE is the key!! PRAYING 4 u sister..

im taking pointers too cuz my 2 LAWD..they are so against showing any kind of emotion towards roger.. we went to the water park yesterday and they distance themselves completely away from him, if he trys to horseplay with them, they look at him like he is STUPID.. they are not anymore comfortable around him than they were one year ago it seems sometimes..we talk and talk and talk till we are freaking blue in the face.. roger trys ,but theydon't want nothing to do with him..i dunno if their dad tells them stuff.

we talked last night and roger was very upset w/ stephani for being rude and refusing to walk with us when it was time to leave. i left him to handle it and went further up w/ the other kids we had brought..he said he wanted to spank her, but was fearful of how i felt, i told him, she deserved it and he didn[t need my permission.. i only ask that if he is gonna discipline that he also trys to be playful, don't just talk to them when they are being disobedient and have no positive reinforcement.. well we shall see what this new chapter brings :unsure:

what the? dem pickney nuh easy these days... lawd...

Q honestly it sounds to me there are being fed negativity. I pray your situation gets better.

You know what bothers me the most? That people can use childrens as pawns and what fascinates me even more is children who are manipulative. I know first hand. I had one. I just want to encourage all the parents out there to be strong, firm and loving with our children, eventually they do come around. My 19 year old son has four diagnosises and believe me, if I were to sit down and tell you what he put me through you all would look like this :o Sometimes when you think you've done all you can do, you just have to keep pushin and praying... Now I can proudly say my son got his high school diploma and is going to school to be a medical tech and on to a doctor. He still has days when he tries me but with a strong, firm hand and a loving heart, we are going to be okay... (((((hugs))))) to all the parents... the devil is busy!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

roger's nieces are staying with us for vacay and i am glad to see that altho they are way more friendlier than mine, they are not that more obedient and tidy :whistle::whistle: roger always say jamaican kids wouldn't do this and wouldn't do that..WHATEVER lol..kids are kids.. i just laugh when he have to tell them stuff 3 times and to pick up afta themselves.. but they are DARLING lil girls, very well mannered and smart

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hmmm, that sounds like a good idea, can you and hubby come help us too!! :rofl::rofl:

girl i knew alot of ya'll would understand, this aint no joke, and i bet a baby would just make my two jealous.. :wacko: but i think you are right tho and i am gonna to try to make more family projects (besides babies LOL) so we all can work together and build some dyam trust LOL UGHHHHH

yuh girls seh why dem nuh like hubby? how hubby feel?

Timeline

what the? dem pickney nuh easy these days... lawd...

Q honestly it sounds to me there are being fed negativity. I pray your situation gets better.

You know what bothers me the most? That people can use childrens as pawns and what fascinates me even more is children who are manipulative. I know first hand. I had one. I just want to encourage all the parents out there to be strong, firm and loving with our children, eventually they do come around. My 19 year old son has four diagnosises and believe me, if I were to sit down and tell you what he put me through you all would look like this :o Sometimes when you think you've done all you can do, you just have to keep pushin and praying... Now I can proudly say my son got his high school diploma and is going to school to be a medical tech and on to a doctor. He still has days when he tries me but with a strong, firm hand and a loving heart, we are going to be okay... (((((hugs))))) to all the parents... the devil is busy!

yess girl..big ups to your son girl!! thats wonderful, i know son's are something else, thank God for giving you the strength and perserverence..

i know sooner or later how we raised them will come out..

i know i was alot like my kids are no, very anti social and rebellious, and i turned out GREAT :rofl::rofl: so they too will grow and improve, but imma have to get that firm hand going so its sooner than later!!!

Timeline

yuh girls seh why dem nuh like hubby? how hubby feel?

they say they do like him, that they are just not talkative and that is true, we kept them very sheltered and besides my immediate family we never did do alot of things with other families or friends, so they really don't get a chance to warm up to outsiders, but dangit, roger has been here for one year, he should be considered family now

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yess girl..big ups to your son girl!! thats wonderful, i know son's are something else, thank God for giving you the strength and perserverence..

i know sooner or later how we raised them will come out..

i know i was alot like my kids are no, very anti social and rebellious, and i turned out GREAT :rofl::rofl: so they too will grow and improve, but imma have to get that firm hand going so its sooner than later!!!

I think thats one of the reasons I wanted to become a teacher.. I want to look at behaviors and why they happen. Sometimes I look at what my son has put me through as a blessing. It gives me the ability to help other children who

might not even understand why they act the way they do. Im so emotional on the children subject today :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

More power to you MrsTee. I tried teaching during summer school one year (when I was fresh out of high school) and my patients just wasn't there. I am great with kids normally. I wonder if being pregnant will give me the patients of a preying lion :thumbs: I hope that my experience with Eric's daughter isn't too awful bad.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

More power to you MrsTee. I tried teaching during summer school one year (when I was fresh out of high school) and my patients just wasn't there. I am great with kids normally. I wonder if being pregnant will give me the patients of a preying lion :thumbs:I hope that my experience with Eric's daughter isn't too awful bad.

me too jew.. roger's nieces love me to pieces, hold my hand, hug me every time i come home, BUT im not a step mom to them, i hope his children are accepting of me more than mine to him..

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ladies I can't take it no more he needs to call me.lol

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

ok ladies we are approved

CR-1 Visa

2010-11-03

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

Timeline

Hello Yardies (F)

I heard back from the Congressman on Friday...

Our K1 is dead. :(

The embassy sent the congressman a letter saying the only way we are eligible to file a waiver for his specific ineligibility is if we are married.

The K1 visa case has been closed, and the letter stated no further action could be taken...

So... Now, I got 40 days to plan a wedding! m04114.gif

am sorry ja p.. at least you can stop waiting for this k1.. (F)

Does anyone know the difference between a Marriage Certificate With Entry Number and one Without Entry Number? :blink:

which do we need??

ok ladies we are approved

congrats :dance::dance:

Timeline

congrats :dance::dance:

Thanks

CR-1 Visa

2010-11-03

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.