sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Girl Adam is truly Victor's son...he can't be stopped...he been blind, fruity, and everything :lol:

LOL your so right!! I think he acts more like Victor than Nick does......

Congratulations Just! I know you and hubby must be so excited!

On VJ? :unsure:

Shemmy and JQ Smiley Boom "Big Baby" Boom!!

Yes ok thanks

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LIFE UPDATE-

1. i am busy as "H-E-double hockey sticks"

2. i can't believe its almost august

3. step-sons K2 was APPROVED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (after blue slip interview)

im so happy im dancin'

hope all is swell with y'all

likkle more

I am so happy for yall. Glad everything worked out. Eric and I are about to start that process soon as well. CONGRATS!!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

LOL your so right!! I think he acts more like Victor than Nick does......

Yes ok thanks

Girl yes, so sick of the whole Nick,Sharon, and Phyllis triangle...ughhh!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi Mama...glad to hear that you are getting your energy back. Congratulations again on your pregnancy...I wish you and all the mothers on VJ nothing but successful deliveries and healthy babies!

Girl I thought I was gonna live in the bed. I was just drained. Now I really have to slow it down with work and all. No more basketball games and no more running my 2 miles. Not going to know how to act once I start really showing.

Thanks for the good vibes.

How is the house coming along? My mom just left for GA this morning, she has a wedding there in ATL. As for us traveling, well I will be, but my husband got a job where he works on the weekends. So not really an option for us at the moment.But we hope to see you and Den once you guys start traveling again. It is beautiful in VA :dance:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Girl I thought I was gonna live in the bed. I was just drained. Now I really have to slow it down with work and all. No more basketball games and no more running my 2 miles. Not going to know how to act once I start really showing.

How is the house coming along? My mom just left for GA this morning, she has a wedding there in ATL. As for us traveling, well I will be, but my husband got a job where he works on the weekends. So not really an option for us at the moment.But we hope to see you and Den once you guys start traveling again. It is beautiful in VA :dance:

Things are coming along with the house...we're enjoying being in our own space...Den is adjusting well. He's made some music contacts and should know for sure if he has some gigs lined up.

Yes, you know we will have to come on through to the VA one of these days soon. Hope you're mom has safe travels here and for her return back home. (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cograts

Hi what forms do you have to submit to start the process for stepchildren and what is the fee?

Edited by bajankutie

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hello and good afternoon to everyone.

congrats to just.

i'm over here grieving just found out my cousin( who i loved) died of a heart attack, he was battling cancer. He died of a heart attack... he was only 45. its days like these that i want to be with my family at home...

What to do ...

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Timeline

I'm good thanks for asking...just been a busy week over here at work. :wacko:

ShaNette, what's up? What's been going on with Y&R? :lol:

Lawd.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mek mi tell yuh...

direct quote from dis white boy skateboarder type friend of ours at the party: "this is my first time ever seeing black tits!"

wi still a dead w/laff from dat

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LIFE UPDATE-

1. i am busy as "H-E-double hockey sticks"

2. i can't believe its almost august

3. step-sons K2 was APPROVED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (after blue slip interview)

im so happy im dancin'

hope all is swell with y'all

likkle more

1.. booooooo

2. who you telling!

3. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy woooo hoooooo :dance::dance: :dance:

Timeline

Dang Tee, you not even sounding the least bit sad about that either...just imagine if it wasn't condemned...wouldn't you just love to start all over with a lil'one or two? :blink::innocent:

Lol A.. I feel like you know me :blush: Nah sis not like that I would be estatic if we could adopt but realistically I really think he doesn't want to. I just love love love kids so I could do it :)

Dang Tee, you not even sounding the least bit sad about that either...just imagine if it wasn't condemned...wouldn't you just love to start all over with a lil'one or two? :blink::innocent:

LMAO... I never answered the question... sure i would but I bet I'd have twins

:blink:

Timeline

hello and good afternoon to everyone.

congrats to just.

i'm over here grieving just found out my cousin( who i loved) died of a heart attack, he was battling cancer. He died of a heart attack... he was only 45. its days like these that i want to be with my family at home...

What to do ...

My condolences to you (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))), just so sad (F)

mek mi tell yuh...

direct quote from dis white boy skateboarder type friend of ours at the party: "this is my first time ever seeing black tits!"

wi still a dead w/laff from dat

:blink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi ladies.

I can't possibly keep up anymore. So, I hope all is well and if I am missing anything important someone will PM me or FB me.

I went on 2 job interviews this week. One was horrible. One was really good. My doctor's office and I worked with the current office manager previously on good terms. So.........well, wish me luck. Hoping for it. In the mean time, I continue to apply and interview. Another interview next week.

Otherwise, I am not sure where the time is going. I know I'm busy as hell just not sure exactly why. I am actually so busy I'm wondering how I ever worked full time before. And, I'm really tan. Smile.

Going out of town this weekend on another softball tourney. And, probably to visit a relative who's not far from site. Excited about that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hello everyone, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Today I am taking Kaci to the West Farms mall in West Hartford, I plan on introducing her to the retail outlet BEBE. My guess is it will be love at first site... :D

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations Just! I know you and hubby must be so excited!

On VJ? :unsure:

Shemmy and JQ Smiley Boom "Big Baby" Boom!!

LOLOL not BIG BABY BOOM

:rofl::rofl:

Yep Shanette its me honey Brandi=JQ

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Today I am taking Kaci to the West Farms mall in West Hartford, I plan on introducing her to the retail outlet BEBE. My guess is it will be love at first site... :D

\

I wanna go I wanna go :whistle: Do they have maternity :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.